Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 6 days ago

Ouch  naam  nahi likha  phir bhi quote karke reply Kare jaa Rahe hai 

Iska Matlab  Bina naam  likha khhuh lpg  samjah  Rahe ki kiske baare mein  kaha gaya tabhi  quote karke Reply ho raha 

Hamara koi naam  likhe na likhe bit hum  to samjhati hain kiske  baare kaha gaya hai 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre didi wapas bol rahi hu. Aapka taunt waste jaa raha hai. smiley31 

Allele 

Waise aapne bataya nahi. Yeh Anupamaa badchallan kyu hai? smiley19

Edited by nutmeg7 - 6 days ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Hum batayenge to kya aap manege rehne dijiye aap phir shru ho jaayenge serial  nahi dekha aap assume kar Rahe ho aur Pata nahi kya jaise aapne mujhe us din  troll  Kiya 

No use of reply  Mera paas  iska jawab  hai but  aapka phir se mujhe  pe hi Comment  shru ho jayega  to rehne dijiye 

Aapko to bus muhe troll  karna hai to hum nahi jawab  nahi denge 

Don't think  I am running  from giving  reply  bus  mujhe nahi jawab  nahi Dena 

Shihna thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Most indian women and asian women are treated like anupama ta home by hubby and in laws 

If they get divorced no one goes back to ex hubby place everyday that too when own kids dis like her

My maids hubby had betrayed like vanraj and married another woman. This lady left house with her 3 ids 3 year old 14 year old 16 year old. Only 19 year old son stayed with father. Her parents did not allow her back her brothers in fear she will ask share in dad property ok.  So she did maid job in 10 houses and still doing till all her kids finish college etc and have better life. One day she never went to in laws place ok. Even though elder son there. There has been no legal separation as hubby do not want to give her or his ids any compensation. Even she never asked for it because her hubby is middle class not so rich(but he works and is college graduate in 90s like anuj or vanraj only) . She has self respect only 10th pass she cook in 10 houses and wash clothes and vessels to make money to  feed kids pay rent send them school. Shes same age as anupama 45-48 may be. 

What i want to say is woman similar to anupama situation in 40s but have never gone back to hubby house again even if kid there in home. Not all need therapy if they have self respect no one goes back to ex hubby house at all. Anupama lacks self respect so keeps going to vanraj house although even pakhi and toshu do not want her there 

The main reason why this show is going like this is coz ....Vanraj aka Sudhanshu Pandey is friends with Rajan Shahi ....and he also analysis the script so obv he is white washed every single time and gets so much screen time otherwise there's no other reason for so much screen time

Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Most indian women and asian women are treated like anupama ta home by hubby and in laws 

If they get divorced no one goes back to ex hubby place everyday that too when own kids dis like her

My maids hubby had betrayed like vanraj and married another woman. This lady left house with her 3 ids 3 year old 14 year old 16 year old. Only 19 year old son stayed with father. Her parents did not allow her back her brothers in fear she will ask share in dad property ok.  So she did maid job in 10 houses and still doing till all her kids finish college etc and have better life. One day she never went to in laws place ok. Even though elder son there. There has been no legal separation as hubby do not want to give her or his ids any compensation. Even she never asked for it because her hubby is middle class not so rich(but he works and is college graduate in 90s like anuj or vanraj only) . She has self respect only 10th pass she cook in 10 houses and wash clothes and vessels to make money to  feed kids pay rent send them school. Shes same age as anupama 45-48 may be. 

What i want to say is woman similar to anupama situation in 40s but have never gone back to hubby house again even if kid there in home. Not all need therapy if they have self respect no one goes back to ex hubby house at all. Anupama lacks self respect so keeps going to vanraj house although even pakhi and toshu do not want her there 

Haan ik sab same nahi hote but anu never knew about healthy boundaries toh anuj should have been careful should have acknowledged that rather he completely ignored this married her and also adopted a daughter without even telling her baaki anu ka character toh itna bekar hogya hain lekin kher koi character acha nahi udhr ab ek titu hi thoda theek lagra use dimpy ko us situation bahar nikalwana chahiye tha

Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Where are we heading with this?

I am just trying to understand their character and thought process

nutmeg7 thumbnail

In that case Rupali Ganguly is closest to Deepa and Rajan Shahi 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nhikia

I am just trying to understand their character and thought process

The show has become incomprehensible.

Anupama needs to acknowledge and accept her flaws, understand that neither does she know sab sab sab nor can she have sab sab sab. She needs to respect and value the opportunities that have been handed over to her without ANY efforts. She should realise how her birth mother, brother have supported her and given them pearls of wisdom which she chose to ignore and recognise her abusers from people who truly love her.

None of this is ever going to happen. So, Que Sera Sera 🙂.

Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

The show has become incomprehensible.

Anupama needs to acknowledge and accept her flaws, understand that neither does she know sab sab sab nor can she have sab sab sab. She needs to respect and value the opportunities that have been handed over to her without ANY efforts. She should realise how her birth mother, brother have supported her and given them pearls of wisdom which she chose to ignore and recognise her abusers from people who truly love her.

None of this is ever going to happen. So, Que Sera Sera 🙂.

Exactly I wish there was one such character who could have question this and she would have been speechless but regardless I m trying to  comprehend 

their character but hasmukh is a different case why does he behave so bechara and clueless when he can order literally everyone around

Edited by Nhikia - 6 days ago
Shihna thumbnail

In that case Rupali Ganguly is closest to Deepa and Rajan Shahi 

[/QUOTE

Dk about that but maybe that's why she's always mahan and never wrong