Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

They can keep triangle. smiley36 one more possibility as garvita said shadi baccha. Toh baccha bhi ayega may be the kid will die during delivery because of ab's mistake. She will feel she is responsible for death and will run away later doctor reveals its not her kid in order to give a mother to kid dadisa will keep a condition that ruhi will marry armaan. Armaan wil also agree as his kid needs a mother and he failed to find her.

I hope Rohit comes back and Roohi is out of this triangle mess. Chances are less though.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Prev gen connections are making things worst, I guess. I am not a leagacy viewer. So I am not affected by them. Not any character of this story is perfect and they have their own flows. That's absolutely alright as long as they grow as a character, but that's in writers hands unfortunately. I genuinely want ru to move on as much as I want abhimaan to solve their differences maturely and have a strong, healthy relationship. No hard feelings, please. I mean they can show parallel stories instead of gusaoing this 3rd angle. Anyways, better not to think too much about future as makers are not trustworthy.

Still I feel looking at current story telling, they're going for a short leap after all this secret revealations to show all three of them restarting their lives in a new light away from eachother's lives and later they will meet again.Like abhira becoming a successful lawyer, armaan finding real passion in his life and working on it ( I feel in this season, it will be ML who will change proffesion instead of FL), ru also focusing on gk business and gk family. Well, can't be sure what is going in makers mind...Lets see....

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I can understand M is disliked for not being consistent and for the fact that child Armaan grew up neglected and adult Armaan is distant from his father

But better late than never. he is making an effort now

I have also been annoyed at him for not taking a stand for Ab earlier. his whole I will leave house if Ab doesnt come and all was useless since Ab got kicked out again even more brutally. but atleast now he is making some amends

And he is telling Armaan also to not give up and fight for his chance with abhira.

He wants Abhimaan together

I also agree that his plans are not amazing and foolproof. Like I dont get why he put Armaan in jail or why he is hiding DP ka sach and instead of keeping Abhimaan apart, he could have suggested they go for joint counseling etc. also. but at the end of the day, he does want them to sort their issues and be together. so shipper hi hai. and thats great.

Armaan's family except Kaveri, Kajal. Sanjay and Charu are all with him. V isnt pro Abhira perse but she is clearly noticing that the love Abhimaan have is genuine and she wants Armaan to be happy

And right now, Armaansa as majnusa is adorable, we love how sweet he is and how he is standing up to Kaveri and unafraid to proclaim his love for Ab repeatedly, confidently. but to remind ourselves why Abhira is upset, scared and hurt, we just need to go back and rewatch old episodes. all the angst will resurface. he has done a lot of kaands and this is rightful paschyataap for it all. And its great he is paying the price so that when he reconciles with Abhira, its without any of these past baggage things going unaddressed. neither Abhira nor audience will feel like he got maafi too easily. there was also a power dynamic imbalance between them. showing him manao Abhira and convince her now that he only loves her and do all this- brings them both on equal footing for future.

Abhira always got called out then and there for every thing by him and family for anything she was thought to have a role in and she has suffered a lot, but his kaands with Ruhi were hidden for 10+ months so he also has to serve his time to get that monkey off his back.

Ruhi is his lifes biggest mistake and until he realizes that - his paschataap will be incomplete

I really hope that soon he will call out her interference , her cruelty to Abhira and tell her also to GTFO his life forever.

agree...he did not support abhira earleir when she needed...but he has clearly mentioend...he was wrong...he accepted his mistakes...he said that people r still not realising how wrong they have been with her...but if has realsed h]let him work on it...and he is doing that...

people make mistakes...and yes, he has accpeted he has done that...and he is trying to rectify that...

imagine its abhira ki mom dies in saving madhav ka son...and here his family has treated abhira so bad...he has realsed that.....

i have not forgotten what armaan has done to abhira....and so i m totally not soft toward him..he has still not realsed and i want him to realise that....

abhira's claim that he and ruhi were planning their future whne he was married to her...uis not wrong at all...did he not say that he will talk to dadi?? was he not ready to go and write his amar prem kahani with ruhi....

ruhi is the biggest culprit who manipuletd him but guilt tripping him...but this does not rid him of his own blunders....koi nanha munna baby to hai nahi....ki itne bade bade blunders karke....expect kare ki hum bhool jaayenn.[LOl]

i m totally not ableto understand..y makers have those mussorie scenes of armaan with ruhi...they served no purpose...except downgrade armaan ka character...if they wanted to show all that, it could juts b an imagination of armaan...and he actually not doing them....

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Prev gen connections are making things worst, I guess. I am not a leagacy viewer. So I am not affected by them. Not any character of this story is perfect and they have their own flows. That's absolutely alright as long as they grow as a character, but that's in writers hands unfortunately. I genuinely want ru to move on as much as I want abhimaan to solve their differences maturely and have a strong, healthy relationship. But her fans, no matter how much themselves says that they want her to move on but seems like secretly enjoying third angle kalesh just like that therapist said 🤭🤭🤭.No hard feelings, please. I mean they can show parallel stories instead of gusaoing this 3rd angle. Anyways, better not to think too much about future as makers are not trustworthy.

Still I feel looking at current story telling, they're going for a short leap after all this secret revealations to show all three of them restarting their lives in a new light away from eachother's lives and later they will meet again.Like abhira becoming a successful lawyer, armaan finding real passion in his life and working on it ( I feel in this season, it will be ML who will change proffesion instead of FL), ru also focusing on gk business and gk family. Well, can't be sure what is going in makers mind...Lets see....

lol nobody wants to see ruhi in poddars making a prediction!= wants ruhaan. I prefer them ending her role than dragging this nonsense

But in rishta verse women are treated as commodity who hops from one man to another. Also gets into deal marriage than showing they are independent enough to handle themseleves and their kids. As long as this show runs they will ensure keep online kalesh. Which can only happen if they glorify the one who is hated by majority. 😂 so now you know why i feel ruhi will again be part of the triangle as she will increase online engagement and indirectly increase negative publicity. For them only publicity matters. So they will take worst plot which will hated by all majority of viewers of this show.

😂 this is the pattern that i saw in last gen and samething happenning this gen too.

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Prev gen connections are making things worst, I guess. I am not a leagacy viewer. So I am not affected by them. Not any character of this story is perfect and they have their own flows. That's absolutely alright as long as they grow as a character, but that's in writers hands unfortunately. I genuinely want ru to move on as much as I want abhimaan to solve their differences maturely and have a strong, healthy relationship. But her fans, no matter how much themselves says that they want her to move on but seems like secretly enjoying third angle kalesh just like that therapist said 🤭🤭🤭.No hard feelings, please. I mean they can show parallel stories instead of gusaoing this 3rd angle. Anyways, better not to think too much about future as makers are not trustworthy.

Lets see how it goes.

They dont plan too far ahead and even if they do, they can change their mind easily

They stopped kidnapper track even after starting it. They made major tweaks to the deal reveal of Abhimaan shaadi and instead of showing Ar begging to have Ab stay they edited out all the scenes they shot to change it majorly and it made armaan look bad.

So we cant speak about leap now. I dont see it coming atleast for a good month and maybe not even after that. They have lots of things to tie up. depends on TRPs but I see Abhira melting and Abhimaan reconciliation and proper shaadi happening as a good high point to work towards. they can drag it out.

I have not watched prior seasons either.

but I hate Ru character. She has been written so badly that I want her to endlessly suffer and be called out for all her wrongs. I want her to be phased out because Kaveri, Sanjay are good villains and people like V, Charu etc can flip to be villain like as and when needed. uparseh they can include cameos like Yuvraj etc to be villains intermittently. they dont need a thrid angle anymore. they already stretched it a lot.

They seem to be keeping Ru and Goenkas around mainly for Goenka-Ab connection reveal. but once thats done I hope they stop showing Ru unless its for a parallel track with Rohit when he returns or get rid of her entirely/make her a cameo like other Goenkas.

I have read about s1 and I think if they go back to that type of plot where MUs and kalesh happens but FL-ML remain committed to each other - that will be good. no matter how much they fight if they are loyal and show they love/care - its win win

Drama thik hai but I am craving a good old fashioned romance which is not constantly sullied by third angle and too much toxicity.

Edit mocking fans

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

All of us missed it...

Arman should wear phate purane kapde , eat maange hue biscuit & live in his mother's jhopdi...beg for cases ...abhira will probably do her marathon run to arman ..in bonus , he can choose to get humiliated by the upper class .

arey wah kya baat hi. Kabhi rukna nahi aise hi kicks marte rehna. 😍
Pinecone thumbnail

Ya. I'm not sure whats so objectionable about Abhira making Armaan work and biding her time

I am really enjoying current track including the baap-beti bonding apart from a parallel VM reunion effort . But this time Abhimaan are together instead of Ar hating Ab and doubting her.

Its a good track to see him manao her and their close moments , stolen moments now in the leadup to their reunion

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

dadi abhira ka yoga looked out of place to me...😂

ruhi ka jaanna ki abhira is back to poddar house....IMO ...was shown to tell ruhi actually wants abhira armaan separated....she does not want them together...Its not like she is indifferent to it...she has vested interest in armaan abhira....she WANTS them separated.....iss liye her dialogs...ITNA JAANNE KE BAAD bhi if abhira is back...so what she told ....was delebrately to make abhira run away from armaan...😂...as she knows...that armaan..if he has rejected her at the mandap..and has gone against his family...will not leave abhita now....she knows armaan inside out....usne guilt trips de de kar bahur kuch karwa liya hai armaan se...so even with that...and in front of the world...going agaist his family..if armaan can shout and repeat that he loves abhira....to bahut zyada hai..😂

again, IMO...abhira ki mamma ki pic tootna.....and ruhi ka use dekhna.....its like she knows ki she has been the reason fo her mamma's death....but blamed akshu......the nainsaafi that has been done to akshu and her family.......baki to makers jaane...😂

They are paying Goenkas fixed salary because they need the same faces to play if and when they decide Akshara’s revelation.. which needs to be soon .. otherwise it can be forgotten..

if Goenkas have no more relatives left like Kairav , muskaan Keerti and naksh family . And surekha’s kids .. then they can also bow out .. unsung 😂😂

To get a triangle in the story it is not necessary to keep 4 people in the payroll forever…

Maya was a major figure in the triangle in Upma .. she was Adhya’s mom ..and then she was discarded and a fresh face like Shruti was brought ..with her own dynamics

Goenka’s have been kept there and only pics of Akshu has been shown there .. and no pics of Kartik , Naira , Kairav because they have one angle to cover in this story .. The revelation.. after this the TRP will decide who should be kept or axed .. Makers don’t plan stories 6 months in advance ..as sudden things are planned by the channel .

2 stories have gone through leap and have been axed abruptly.. pandya stores and TMD .. in both the child plot was rejected .. because it was an overkill in the last 3-4 years ..
I guess people are more excited in Armaan’s mother angle then Goenka story .. so they should reveal the fuski bomb and go ahead ..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I hope Rohit comes back and Roohi is out of this triangle mess. Chances are less though.

woh nahi ayega i prefer ruhi showing she can be career oriented she does not need a MARD to survive. Can take care of herself and others than again getting into this nonsense triangle smiley36 but kya kare makers love playing drama around 3 ppl smiley44

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

you never know even we thought aisa kabhi nahi hoga it happened in gen 2 and gen 3. Abhimaan ithne popular nahi hai jithna og couples the but if you guys are lucky makers may not destory it. But now since they have already tasted negative publicity of marrying one of the leads to someone else they will maintain that for next gen so that there will be always be two sets of ppl one who supports leads and others who supports parallel leads. So makers are using this stratergy in every gen. So they hardly care about couple and end game. Fate of this show would depend on story they want to adapt for gen 5.

I just don’t want ruhi and abhira under the same roof or ruhi and abhira as a wife of same man like naira/vedika. I am enjoying Ruhi’s journey more than female lead of the show and mostly watching her scenes only and doing ff for other scenes. I would like to see Ruhi settling down with good man, have her own kid and lead contentful life with her husband and own child. Ruhi lost her both the parents because of direct/in direct involvement of Akshara. She become orphan before of that woman. I want her to have her own little family with her husband and child. I so wish they stop this triangle nonsense. I am scared of post leap sequence for ruhi.