Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

They can keep triangle. smiley36 one more possibility as garvita said shadi baccha. Toh baccha bhi ayega may be the kid will die during delivery because of ab's mistake. She will feel she is responsible for death and will run away later doctor reveals its not her kid in order to give a mother to kid dadisa will keep a condition that ruhi will marry armaan. Armaan wil also agree as his kid needs a mother and he failed to find her.

kisiki baatein sunke bhaagna is her trait so it can happen. She may wakeup listening uss aurat ka bacha mar gaya and remembers ar words I lost my mom so i need this kid to recreate childhood 🤣🤣. Arey itna door tak hum chale gaye. Let them earn money first now establish career.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel yesterday's episode was not needed at all.

Ruhi ka panic attack dikhake kya mila, abhira dafi ka yoga session dikhake kya prove kiya?? Instead ruhi was good today, trying to repay the loan, & helping her family.

I think makers are going to show parallel struggle of abhira & ruhi wrt their career. Only difference ruhi has only motivators surrounding her, abhira has a mix of motivators & demotivators.

dadi abhira ka yoga looked out of place to me...😂

ruhi ka jaanna ki abhira is back to poddar house....IMO ...was shown to tell ruhi actually wants abhira armaan separated....she does not want them together...Its not like she is indifferent to it...she has vested interest in armaan abhira....she WANTS them separated.....iss liye her dialogs...ITNA JAANNE KE BAAD bhi if abhira is back...so what she told ....was delebrately to make abhira run away from armaan...😂...as she knows...that armaan..if he has rejected her at the mandap..and has gone against his family...will not leave abhita now....she knows armaan inside out....usne guilt trips de de kar bahur kuch karwa liya hai armaan se...so even with that...and in front of the world...going agaist his family..if armaan can shout and repeat that he loves abhira....to bahut zyada hai..😂

again, IMO...abhira ki mamma ki pic tootna.....and ruhi ka use dekhna.....its like she knows ki she has been the reason fo her mamma's death....but blamed akshu......the nainsaafi that has been done to akshu and her family.......baki to makers jaane...😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I beg to differ this might only happen after ArAb reunion SR ak revealation and Ab pooping out a kid then leap and Ru will take care of AbAr kid.

Ak revelation hoga ya nahi iska gurantee nahi hai. If ak ka revelation hua ab will not go away from her family unless they blame her. Currently there is no reason for them to blame as ruhi has moved on. She gets panic attack but soon that will stop too.

This time they have kept fl as orphan so that she can leave for leap and nobody can question her why she left without even talking to her family. If she knows she has a family why will she go to random places like og fls did as they have shown AB as someone who stays even after beizatti for others .

Scenario 1: SR hoga may be a KZK moment where ab and ar will get married infront of god. They accept each other. But after a week armaan marries ruhi infront of AB.

Scenario 2: divorce truth reveal hoga they will have marriage and SR but later when she is pregnant she will pull up a stunt where her kid is harmed in womb. When she reaches hospital the kid will be announced dead. So AB will feel guilty as may be someone's word will echo in her ears that she is irresponsible so she will get demotivated and leaves the hospital in that state before armaan comes to hospital. Realistic nahi hai but itv hai.

Doctor will handover kid to armaan and armaan tries to find her but he could not as ab ne naam sab badhal liya hoga. Ar will be depressed and dadisa will think of ruhi as she is the only one who can take care of the child. So she will put a condition if ruhi comes back to ask for somehelp. Armaan will agree to for the sake of his child. As he has already lead a life of a life where he has not recieved his parents love so he will not want same thing for his kid.

But before marriage ruhaan makes a deal that the marriage is only for kid. So basically yhm = ghum= yrkkh 😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan understood why she felt the way she did about his gift earlier and has acknowledged it. Thats what I wanted to see addressed and I am glad we got that brief scene and FB

Abhira loves Armaan and will go back to him. infact she already has. she is in PH because she dil seh she wants to be near him even if she wont accept it.

She loves his family because she loves him

She will return to him as a "wife" also soon enough

She feels the haq to be upset with him and wants him to negate her fears before she reconciles. it doesnt guarantee no MU in future but atleast she feels less scared and more reassured.

I dont see what is there to mock about Abhira being back with Armaan soon. Infact majority of us are looking forward to it. bass thoda buildup aur ho. endgame Abhimaan hi hai and thats what we want to see.

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

dadi abhira ka yoga looked out of place to me...😂

ruhi ka jaanna ki abhira is back to poddar house....IMO ...was shown to tell ruhi actually wants abhira armaan separated....she does not want them together...Its not like she is indifferent to it...she has vested interest in armaan abhira....she WANTS them separated.....iss liye her dialogs...ITNA JAANNE KE BAAD bhi if abhira is back...so what she told ....was delebrately to make abhira run away from armaan...😂...as she knows...that armaan..if he has rejected her at the mandap..and has gone against his family...will not leave abhita now....she knows armaan inside out....usne guilt trips de de kar bahur kuch karwa liya hai armaan se...so even with that...and in front of the world...going agaist his family..if armaan can shout and repeat that he loves abhira....to bahut zyada hai..😂

again, IMO...abhira ki mamma ki pic tootna.....and ruhi ka use dekhna.....its like she knows ki she has been the reason fo her mamma's death....but blamed akshu......the nainsaafi that has been done to akshu and her family.......baki to makers jaane...😂

Ruhi kabhi nahi sudhar sakti. She is useless and honestly it would be good if she actually grew a spine and would stay away from Abhimaan

If yrkkh wants to suffer the same hate and trolling as ghums1, they will show Ruhi-Ar again. but if they wanna not risk their trump card- Abhimaan, they will preserve the sanctity of that bond by making sure ki kuch bhi hojaye , they remain loyal to one another. MU kitni bhi ho, in the end they are there for each other. if they decide to show Armaan with Ruhi, they can say goodbye to their popularity.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

As you said, the haters gonna hate.

kuch audience ko samajh aaye na aaye, Armaan understood why she felt the way she did about his gift earlier and has acknowledged it. Thats what I wanted to see addressed and I am glad we got that brief scene and FB

Abhira loves Armaan and will go back to him. infact she already has. she is in PH because she dil seh she wants to be near him even if she wont accept it.

She loves his family because she loves him

She will return to him as a "wife" also soon enough

She feels the haq to be upset with him and wants him to negate her fears before she reconciles. it doesnt guarantee no MU in future but atleast she feels less scared and more reassured.

I dont see what is there to mock about Abhira being back with Armaan soon. Infact majority of us are looking forward to it. bass thoda buildup aur ho. endgame Abhimaan hi hai and thats what we want to see.

exactly......I m not able to understand ki y r people hating madhav and abhira ka bond?? problem kyta hai?? itne saare lof hain armaan ke sath...to if madhav is supporting abhira, to y angry with him....

its not like he does not love armaan...he has been rtying to put sense in him hamesha...armaan nevere [aid heed to that as he has been a a chela of dadi and vidya...ab samajh aa raha hai use.....

abhira and madhav, argue discuss fight talk....and thats such a healthy bond!!! and until the back stroy is told, i wil not comment on y madhav was absent to armaan and rohit....may b he was, but kids were asked to in=gnore him..kuch nahi kah sakte...when dadi can break abhira ki scooty, in front of her whole family...kya bachkahan jealosy hai...she can do anthing...

and abhira has the whole right to b angry with armaan....i mean staying with your ex...and planning for maarying her behond yr back...and then having lovey dovey scenes with abira and muh per hooth bolo ki u have nothing to do with chitwali...kahan se trust kare??

and kya baat kare araamn abhira se??? ki I was not going to write shiv shakti with ruhi???[LOL]

he has made huge blunder......and he needs to fix that up....

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ak revelation hoga ya nahi iska gurantee nahi hai. If ak ka revelation hua ab will not go away from her family unless they blame her. Currently there is no reason for them to blame as ruhi has moved on. She gets panic attack but soon that will stop too.

This time they have kept fl as orphan so that she can leave for leap and nobody can question her why she left without even talking to her family. If she knows she has a family why will she go to random places like og fls did as they have shown AB as someone who stays even after beizatti for others .

Scenario 1: SR hoga may be a KZK moment where ab and ar will get married infront of god. They accept each other. But after a week armaan marries ruhi infront of AB.

Scenario 2: divorce truth reveal hoga they will have marriage and SR but later when she is pregnant she will pull up a stunt where her kid is harmed in womb. When she reaches hospital the kid will be announced dead. So AB will feel guilty as may be someone's word will echo in her ears that she is irresponsible so she will get demotivated and leaves the hospital in that state before armaan comes to hospital. Realistic nahi hai but itv hai.

Doctor will handover kid to armaan and armaan tries to find her but he could not as ab ne naam sab badhal liya hoga. Ar will be depressed and dadisa will think of ruhi as she is the only one who can take care of the child. So she will put a condition if ruhi comes back to ask for somehelp. Armaan will agree to for the sake of his child. As he has already lead a life of a life where he has not recieved his parents love so he will not want same thing for his kid.

But before marriage ruhaan makes a deal that the marriage is only for kid. So basically yhm = ghum= yrkkh 😂

I still feel abhimaan is endgame and makers will not move forward with triangle. RuAr might agree to get married after leap but marriage will not go thru.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I still feel abhimaan is endgame and makers will not move forward with triangle. RuAr might agree to get married after leap but marriage will not go thru.

you never know even we thought aisa kabhi nahi hoga it happened in gen 2 and gen 3. Abhimaan ithne popular nahi hai jithna og couples the but if you guys are lucky makers may not destory it. But now since they have already tasted negative publicity of marrying one of the leads to someone else they will maintain that for next gen so that there will be always be two sets of ppl one who supports leads and others who supports parallel leads. So makers are using this stratergy in every gen. So they hardly care about couple and end game. Fate of this show would depend on story they want to adapt for gen 5.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly......I m not able to understand ki y r people hating madhav and abhira ka bond?? problem kyta hai?? itne saare lof hain armaan ke sath...to if madhav is supporting abhira, to y angry with him....

its not like he does not love armaan...he has been rtying to put sense in him hamesha...armaan nevere [aid heed to that as he has been a a chela of dadi and vidya...ab samajh aa raha hai use.....

abhira and madhav, argue discuss fight talk....and thats such a healthy bond!!! and until the back stroy is told, i wil not comment on y madhav was absent to armaan and rohit....may b he was, but kids were asked to in=gnore him..kuch nahi kah sakte...when dadi can break abhira ki scooty, in front of her whole family...kya bachkahan jealosy hai...she can do anthing...

and abhira has the whole right to b angry with armaan....i mean staying with your ex...and planning for maarying her behond yr back...and then having lovey dovey scenes with abira and muh per hooth bolo ki u have nothing to do with chitwali...kahan se trust kare??

and kya baat kare araamn abhira se??? ki I was not going to write shiv shakti with ruhi???[LOL]

he has made huge blunder......and he needs to fix that up....

I can understand M is disliked for not being consistent and for the fact that child Armaan grew up neglected and adult Armaan is distant from his father

But better late than never. he is making an effort now

I have also been annoyed at him for not taking a stand for Ab earlier. his whole I will leave house if Ab doesnt come and all was useless since Ab got kicked out again even more brutally. but atleast now he is making some amends

And he is telling Armaan also to not give up and fight for his chance with abhira.

He wants Abhimaan together

I also agree that his plans are not amazing and foolproof. Like I dont get why he put Armaan in jail or why he is hiding DP ka sach and instead of keeping Abhimaan apart, he could have suggested they go for joint counseling etc. also. but at the end of the day, he does want them to sort their issues and be together. so shipper hi hai. and thats great.

Armaan's family except Kaveri, Kajal. Sanjay and Charu are all with him. V isnt pro Abhira perse but she is clearly noticing that the love Abhimaan have is genuine and she wants Armaan to be happy

And right now, Armaansa as majnusa is adorable, we love how sweet he is and how he is standing up to Kaveri and unafraid to proclaim his love for Ab repeatedly, confidently. but to remind ourselves why Abhira is upset, scared and hurt, we just need to go back and rewatch old episodes. all the angst will resurface. he has done a lot of kaands and this is rightful paschyataap for it all. And its great he is paying the price so that when he reconciles with Abhira, its without any of these past baggage things going unaddressed. neither Abhira nor audience will feel like he got maafi too easily. there was also a power dynamic imbalance between them. showing him manao Abhira and convince her now that he only loves her and do all this- brings them both on equal footing for future.

Abhira always got called out then and there for every thing by him and family for anything she was thought to have a role in and she has suffered a lot, but his kaands with Ruhi were hidden for 10+ months so he also has to serve his time to get that monkey off his back.

Ruhi is his lifes biggest mistake and until he realizes that - his paschataap will be incomplete

I really hope that soon he will call out her interference , her cruelty to Abhira and tell her also to GTFO his life forever.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

All of us missed it...

Arman should wear phate purane kapde , eat maange hue biscuit & live in his mother's jhopdi...beg for cases ...abhira will probably do her marathon run to arman ..in bonus , he can choose to get humiliated by the upper class .

I said it yesterday..he should sit outside the court premises alongside her and solicit cases ..no offence but that’s how lawyers with no connections and no firm backing them source clients…since Madhav wanted him to give up the Poddar name tag and all the benefits that came with it ..he’s started with physical assets today and I suppose the soliciting clients outside the court too will come …! None of the characters are using their brains and neither the writers, they expect the audience to do the same 🙄
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago