Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 months ago

I feel makers are planning a leap. But difference would be ruhi will do everything to save goenka's but something terrible happens may be like she looses money or something and she has to finally goes to dadisa to ask for money. Dadisa keeps a condition for her to marry armaan in return.

To save her family she may agree but by that time she will already be fell out of love from him. Even armaan might have been black mailed by dadisa on something may be like ab will be held responsible for madhav's death or coma state. Dadisa will free her only if armaan agrees to marry ruhi.

They will stay in loveless marriage until leap. One day before death of madhav they will have a back hug SR to pave a way for kid.

The divorce truth will go with madhav. So abhira will think armaan ditched her post SR. Armaan will act like he is not bothered by her inorder to save her. She will blame him for everything and leave the house because of immaturity.

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I feel makers are planning a leap. But difference would be ruhi will do everything to save goenka's but something terrible happens may be like she looses money or something and she has to finally goes to dadisa to ask for money. Dadisa keeps a condition for her to marry armaan in return.

To save her family she may agree but by that time she will already be fell out of love from him. Even armaan might have been black mailed by dadisa on something may be like ab will be help responsible for madhav's death or coma state. Dadisa will free her only if armaan agrees to marry ruhi.

They will stay in loveless marriage until leap. One day before death of madhav they will have a back hug SR to pave a way for kid.

The divorce truth will go with madhav. So abhira will think armaan ditched her post SR. Armaan will act like he is not bothered by her inorder to save her. She will blame him for everything and leave the house because of immaturity.

add karo ki dadi will spike ar drink and ar thinks ruhi as abhira 🤣🤣. Na baba. I don't want ruhi in poddars. Let abhira jhelo khelo them and accept her pyara pati . Very soon ar will leave and go away I am getting those vibes to prove abhira he is choosing her above all. Then the real dinchak starts. 🤣
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Don’t know whether I should be proud or annoyed at Roohi for helping that gutterchaap Goenka phemli. Do chaar din mein sadak pe bheek mangte toh kya harj hota?

To save her family she may agree but by that time she will already be fell out of love from him. Even armaan might have been black mailed by dadisa on something may be like ab will be held responsible for madhav's death or coma state. Dadisa will free her only if armaan agrees to marry ruhi.

This looks highly possible because Rohit is not coming back and this is the only way through which Roohi can come back to poddar house.

Abhira doesn't trust Armaan right now. So her misunderstanding Armaan is not a surprise. Ml and Fl hain to misunderstandings to hongi hi . Dekhte kya reasons dete hain makers separation ke liye.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Don’t know whether I should be proud or annoyed at Roohi for helping that gutterchaap Goenka phemli. Do chaar din mein sadak pe bheek mangte toh kya harj hota?

legacy fans ka wish to kick goenkas out is no happening 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

All the Goenkas sitting outside a temple waiting somebody to donate food just like Abhira was waiting.😂😂

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

All the Goenkas sitting outside a temple waiting somebody to donate food just like Abhira was waiting.😂😂

I wanted in s2 time suhasini dadi should keep an idli bandi and sell on roads manish will get the crowd there, swarna washes plates. Atleast if they gave in dream we could have got sukoon for what they did to naira 🤣
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

add karo ki dadi will spike ar drink and ar thinks ruhi as abhira 🤣🤣. Na baba. I don't want ruhi in poddars. Let abhira jhelo khelo them and accept her pyara pati . Very soon ar will leave and go away I am getting those vibes to prove abhira he is choosing her above all. Then the real dinchak starts. 🤣

They can keep triangle. smiley36 one more possibility as garvita said shadi baccha. Toh baccha bhi ayega may be the kid will die during delivery because of ab's mistake. She will feel she is responsible for death and will run away later doctor reveals its not her kid in order to give a mother to kid dadisa will keep a condition that ruhi will marry armaan. Armaan wil also agree as his kid needs a mother and he failed to find her.

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel yesterday's episode was not needed at all.

Ruhi ka panic attack dikhake kya mila, abhira dafi ka yoga session dikhake kya prove kiya?? Instead ruhi was good today, trying to repay the loan, & helping her family.

I think makers are going to show parallel struggle of abhira & ruhi wrt their career. Only difference ruhi has only motivators surrounding her, abhira has a mix of motivators & demotivators.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago

I beg to differ this might only happen after ArAb reunion SR ak revealation and Ab pooping out a kid then leap and Ru will take care of AbAr kid.