Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

They are degrading Kv too much, today's action was childish and rightly called out by Ab.. And then one day they will decide enough of downgrading and time for ww, and they expect audience to flip...

They should have just left it at that verbal clash...

yeah but I dont mind the overdramatization if Kaveri's true colors are seen by all. I think whole family saw how petty and stupidly she behaved today. but I dont think anyone will buy her WW just like no one buys Ruhi's WW.

That was plain cruelty today. uparseh gaadi ke bonnet par bhi scracth lagwaya- voh alag.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Cutie turtlesa made an appearance after all this while.smiley36

On the whole I liked the episode. It was somewhat a filler, but with enjoyable moments. Kaveri is so effing petty when it comes to Abhira.

I still do not get why armaan had to do away with his car, laptop and watch to pursue abhira, but it's itv so we move. smiley39

The last bit with him putting her picture in his pocket was super cute though. smiley27

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

to be fair to Ab I dont think she realizes just how anti Ab Charu has been all along so she is still cordial.

Abhira should have understood that charu is messy as hell back when she stole the file during kaveri's case itself.

Pinecone thumbnail

Armaansa is finally making progress.

I watched old episodes today so just like Ab I havent forgotten what he has said/done in the past. Still long way to go. Old episodes are a grim whiplash.

but he is really growing now. Pyaar mein abhi he is finally doing what he should have always done just for himself. He needed to speak up to Kaveri and he is finally able to. Hopefully this courage will remain Abhira notwithstanding also because he needs this as much for himself as he does for their pyaar.

I am really so happy with how he is stepping up. RoPu is killing it too!

Finally the writers are writing him better than they used to do all these days.

Today I was pleasantly surprised by the apt FB he had of her rejecting his brand new gaadi but accepting with so much glee Ms old scooty . it was nicely done to show him not feeling bad but realizing where he erred.

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Cutie turtlesa made an appearance after all this while.smiley36

On the whole I liked the episode. It was somewhat a filler, but with enjoyable moments. Kaveri is so effing petty when it comes to Abhira.

I still do not get why armaan had to do away with his car, laptop and watch to pursue abhira, but it's itv so we move. smiley39

The last bit with him putting her picture in his pocket was super cute though. smiley27

Even I agree that's its too dramatic but I don't mind that ar is leaving what kv gave to her only to make him feel guilty by jathaoing ehsaan. Even though he is doing for ab, but indirectly and unknowingly is taking a stand for himself which is a long due.
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhira shows today that she is not against taking help, or taking gifts from people- cake ho ya scooty. Its the way that its given and how she is made to feel that matters.

She has taken many things from Armaan without issues, haq seh because it has come from a genuine place of care, concern and when they were on good terms.

but when it feels exorbidant or out of the way then she cant accept it and she has issues with it.

I am glad Armaan has also reflected and understood why she rejected his gift but accepted Ms.

NOW I look forward to Ab offering Armaan lift on scooty waala scene!!!! sudden brake, and Armaan landing on Abhira waala moment chahiye. eyelock when Abhira adjusts mirror and he goofily smiles at her in the mirror. Armaan haq seh holding onto her as she is riding her scooty!!! SO many sweet moments we can get

bold/underline: this would be awesome! it would be a callback to abhira's dream where she starts the scooty and armaan sits behind her! it is like they are showing each of her dreams coming true. i can see armaan and abhira starting their own firm especially after today's episode. 😍

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They are continuing to show Madhav as an insensitive father to Ar - not sure if it is intentional writing or just omission... Any one with half sense would know Ar would want to be a part of the moment, Madhav could have been shown sympathetic to him being left out

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

They are continuing to show Madhav as an insensitive father to Ar - not sure if it is intentional writing or just omission... Any one with half sense would know Ar would want to be a part of the moment, Madhav could have been shown sympathetic to him being left out

till now what he did to his own kids none knows. He is doing over action it's all to show dadi how he had to be against her before now implementation going on. Himmat not there then so now showing holding abhira. Ar is the one who got her home and he clearly keeps him aside now.
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Armaan ke gestures were a tad melodramatic but I see it as him openly questioning Kaveri's authority which is a HUGE step for a guy like Armaan and I am happy to see it

He didnt give up his own hard owned cash in his wallet. He kept that. He put that in his pocket. he seems to have only given up on those luxuries which perhaps Kaveri has gifted him like car, watch and laptop.

THIS. she ruined abhira's gift so now armaan is giving up his gifts for abhira. hence the line "you give hurt to her, then i will give hurt to myself."
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

that's what weirds me out the most. He one day has a monologue that he doesn't want abhira to move out of the city and go away from armaan.. But hardly spares him a thought or moment of empathy in general. What kind of a father is this smiley44