Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I just don’t want ruhi and abhira under the same roof or ruhi and abhira as a wife of same man like naira/vedika. I am enjoying Ruhi’s journey more than female lead of the show and mostly watching her scenes only and doing ff for other scenes. I would like to see Ruhi settling down with good man, have her own kid and lead contentful life with her husband and own child. Ruhi lost her both the parents because of direct/in direct involvement of Akshara. She become orphan before of that woman. I want her to have her own little family with her husband and child. I so wish they stop this triangle nonsense. I am scared of post leap sequence for ruhi.

same just watching Ruhi’s scenes… loved how she to took a stand for her family… they are giving her a good arc… I knew uske itne bure din nahi aaye hai ki woh Ar se help le… mujhe Poddar house ka drama dekhne mein koi interest nahi hai and ab literally muh utake har dusre din waha chali jaati hai… it’s looks cringy to be honest… Ar ne car diya toh uska glass tod diya and Madhav ne scotty di Khushi Khushi rakhli.. kya logic hai🤔.. she is literally living on others money for past 1 year.. and jinke ehsaano ke tale ji rahi hai unhe hi tadi dikhati hai🤦‍♀️… she is double dholki… agar fl ise kehte toh pl hi teek hai.. at least usme dimag aur self respect dono hai, jo baby queen mein agle janam mein bhi nahi aane wale

Why to talk bla bla bla bla.. take kasams, act roadside by giving flying kiss and then again cry for getting humiliated .smiley37 .. Empty vessel makes the most noise.. your worth should be known by other people through your success not through your own lips. Silence is the powerful weapon to keep your senses in control which she don’t have.. Even if she becomes country’s most successful lawyer one day, if her attitude still remains the same then it will just take a moment for her to go back to roads.

Shihna thumbnail

Edited by Shihna - 3 months ago
Shihna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

Why to talk bla bla bla bla.. take kasams, act roadside by giving flying kiss and then again cry for getting humiliated .smiley37 .. Empty vessel makes the most noise.. your worth should be known by other people through your success not through your own lips. Silence is the powerful weapon to keep your senses in control which she don’t have.. Even if she becomes country’s most successful lawyer one day, if her attitude still remains the same then it will just take a moment for her to go back to roads.

Real ....and idk ye iske andar itni akad kyu hamesha kisi aur ke sahare hi pali hain pehle apne mom fir poddar house aur ab madhav .. poddar house jaha itne saari facilities available hain aur mostly udhr dadisa ne hi firm sambhali this aur ab Sanjay hi zyadatar kaam karta hain unhe hi itna attitude dikhari jabki unke hi paise 10 mahine tak enjoy ki kher argue karne ka bhi ek tareka hota hain previous fl never shouted at elders vo ek kayde se apni baat rakhti thi

Kisi aur ke ghar jana use ke paiso pe palna aur usiko chilla chilla ke batana kya karna chahiye kya nahi ...is some other level of haughtiness

Originally posted by: Shihna

Real ....and idk ye iske andar itni akad kyu hamesha kisi aur ke sahare hi pali hain pehle apne mom fir poddar house aur ab madhav .. poddar house jaha itne saari facilities available hain aur mostly udhr dadisa ne hi firm sambhali this aur ab Sanjay hi zyadatar kaam karta hain unhe hi itna attitude dikhari jabki unke hi paise 10 mahine tak enjoy ki kher argue karne ka bhi ek tareka hota hain previous fl never shouted at elders vo ek kayde se apni baat rakhti thi

Kisi aur ke ghar jana use ke paiso pe palna aur usiko chilla chilla ke batana kya karna chahiye kya nahi ...is some other level of haughtiness

New smiley42 @Bold , mujhe aaj hi realise hua ki bache apne maa baap ke sahare ke bina hi palthe hai. Aur apne pathi ke ghar me rehna bhi paap hai ,Shayad sabh ko Ruhi Birla ki jaise kisi aur ke ghar me free loader bhan ke rehni chahiye aur kisi aur ke pathi pe dori dalni chahiye khud ki pathi ko maar ke of course Ruhi Birla can do anything because she is characterless and immoral smiley9but everyone have high expecting from Abhria as she lives with morals and self respect
Shihna thumbnail

Edited by Shihna - 3 months ago
Shihna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

New smiley42 @Bold , mujhe aaj hi realise hua ki bache apne maa baap ke sahare ke bina hi palthe hai. Aur apne pathi ke ghar me rehna bhi paap hai ,Shayad sabh ko Ruhi Birla ki jaise kisi aur ke ghar me free loader bhan ke rehni chahiye aur kisi aur ke pathi pe dori dalni chahiye khud ki pathi ko maar ke of course Ruhi Birla can do anything because she is characterless and immoral smiley9but everyone have high expecting from Abhria as she lives with morals and self respect

Vo ruhi ke pati ka bhi ghar tha btw and plus atleast use waha koi disrespect nahi karta tha haan ruhi ne Rohit ke saath kaafi galat kiya I agree but .....abhira jo ghar mein aise hukum deti jaise usika hon and plus aisa dikhati ki vo hamesha se independent Rahi hain despite the fact ki kabhi independent thi hi nahi ....Bhai pati ke paise kharch karo kisne mana kiya par atleast don't be so ungrateful and noisy jabki tumne abtak kuch ukhada hi nahi.

Originally posted by: Shihna

Vo ruhi ke pati ka bhi ghar tha btw and plus atleast use waha koi disrespect nahi karta tha haan ruhi ne Rohit ke saath kaafi galat kiya I agree but .....abhira jo ghar mein aise hukum deti jaise usika hon and plus aisa dikhati ki vo hamesha se independent Rahi hain despite the fact ki kabhi independent thi hi nahi ....Bhai pati ke paise kharch karo kisne mana kiya par atleast don't be so ungrateful and noisy jabki tumne abtak kuch ukhada hi nahi.

Ruhi ki pathi ka ghar ?? smiley37 babhi married Rohit to stay with her jeth made so called pathi to run away and die ,why did she stay as a freeloader in that house , to have beech ke rastha with her jeth, Dadi declared her husband dead and asked her leave the house but still she chose to stay as a doormat and a freeloader to lust on her jeth. Promised Vidya that she will never go back to Goenka’s who gave her life after everyone abandoned her ,such cheap women is not even worth comparing with Abhira.

Being independent doesn’t mean leaving husband and everyone , Abhira and Armaan are legally wedded ,she is staying in her husband’s house ,deal is just verbal and n doesn’t really hold any importance as their marriage is regaitserd. She was completing her studies ,doing internship earning money so that’s called being independent.

edited for name-calling & targeting fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
Shihna thumbnail

Wdym fav toxic charac? I liked akshu and abhinav they were really adorable and I genuinely liked abhira despite her flaws till muss track she became super annoying after that...and this isn't about ruhi tho cheating is never ok no matter what.....but for abhira she barely worked for a month or so and completing her studies that college fees was paid by ph. I'm a legacy viewer btw and abhinav was my fav character previously and abhira was too till some time

edited for calling out fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago