Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

Abhira is becoming cheaper day by day in my opinion. And Ruhi turning stronger. It’s clear Armaan will be leaving pH very soon smiley36, I agree with Diya.. a girl who has self esteem should not return to a place where she gets humiliated. If I’m in her situation I’ll tell to Madhav “to hell with yourself”.. I’ll go on my way. Yes, he is like a father figure to her.. he was with her when she needed someone the most.. but she had a terrible break up and she has taken oath before God and to the person whom he trusted that she will not go in the path of love.. but what she is doing now?? Sitting in the same house and giving longing and sad looks to her EX.. I mean why?? Why the hell she wants to fix VM rishta in the first place?? If I have a teenage daughter I’ll definitely tell her not to turn out like her.. have guts to Run away from people who causes you pain.

if we know what type of people are in sasuraal before shadi either we reject them or change the ways to tackle them. Orelse no need to enter a lions den knowingly you will be kicked daily humiliated. Dadi started insulting her mom so it's a regular thing for her as muft with, ar. How long ar stands for her or in daily basis. Won't he get suffocated with these. Staying there with daily insults or leave them and be happy that's the only way left.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abhira is becoming cheaper day by day in my opinion. And Ruhi turning stronger. It’s clear Armaan will be leaving pH very soon smiley36, I agree with Diya.. a girl who has self esteem should not return to a place where she gets humiliated. If I’m in her situation I’ll tell to Madhav “to hell with yourself”.. I’ll go on my way. Yes, he is like a father figure to her.. he was with her when she needed someone the most.. but she had a terrible break up and she has taken oath before God and to the person whom he trusted that she will not go in the path of love.. but what she is doing now?? Sitting in the same house and giving longing and sad looks to her EX.. I mean why?? Why the hell she wants to fix VM rishta in the first place?? If I have a teenage daughter I’ll definitely tell her not to turn out like her.. have guts to Run away from people who causes you pain.

Ithne saal main fix nahi hua is she feviquick jo fevicol na jod paye woh jodne agayi. smiley37

Originally posted by: Krinya

#bold. Similarly when Arman is doing something for her , kya issue hai accept karne mei? Arman hi khush na ho?

Ab itna essay likhne ke baad bhi ke problem kahan hai, aur Kitna bakhaan karoonsmiley37 roz yahi hota hai isi thread par.

Problem hai abhira ke characterisation par...shes a hypocrite coz shes taking help from armans family...When she rejected arman , toh she has nothing to do with arman , his family , anyone or anything . Taking favour's from them doesn't make sense at all , unki khushi ho ya nai coz abhira is supposed to be this self respecting girl who's on her way to become independent .

If she knows they're not divorced & she's doing all this , taking time to decide , it fits in ...not otherwise ...

I'm neither desperate for abhiman reconciliation nor am I a fan of their chemistry...whatever they show in the story i just comment on that..... badi badi baatein karke wapas wahin aa jaati hai toh badi badi baatein na kare. Dadisa ko challenge kar sakti hai but she can't convince madhav to let her go ?

Ruhi is irrelevant to any of this..mujhe ruhi ko na dekhna hai ,na problem hai uske hone par.. na love na hate ...but abhira is somebody I appreciated at one time n it feels bad she stopped making sense ...but theek hai..whatever ..I have a right to have an opinion , popular or otherwise.

She helped the cousins when they had to take haldi to ruhi ke Ghar…. Tab to use job se nikaal diya tha… strike thi abd she was going to mussorie… to uska apna Ek relation hai kuch member se.., zaroori to nahi armaan ka beech mrin hona zaroori hai…..

She was going to mussorie… Madhav ne bulata… she collapsed… was af used against travelling… and Madhav drakes ex how wrong his family has been… … y should she b rude to them?

Abhira ka character hai… abd she is in her character most of the time… Baki to perception hai…

Jab se Madhav ka support mila hsi use, I can c problems zyada Ho gayee hain😃😃

Madhav values her relationship.., Madhav and armaan wants her to help… armaan ne isharon mrin kaha Madhav Vidya ko paas Anne ka during pratha time… to y should she not help?

She dies not want gifts from armaan… Armaan also has understood the difference in giving a gift the intention of it… she accepted from Madhav…

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Leap would be better with Ruhi Birla, Goenka, and Poddar family’s exit and complete revamp with new cast. Nothing is happening with the current cast lol Sanjay or Kaveri’s criminal revelations. Same with Rohit’s disappearance and the Ruhi and Armaan being the reason behind it. Bored! smiley21

Yes leap will be good with half the cast exit .. including Goenka and Ruhi .. and also half of Poddar family
Audience already know the Goenka story and it’s 8 months now rather have Armaan’s mom story

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

She helped the cousins when they had to take haldi to ruhi ke Ghar…. Tab to use job se nikaal diya tha… strike thi abd she was going to mussorie… to uska apna Ek relation hai kuch member se.., zaroori to nahi armaan ka beech mrin hona zaroori hai…..

She was going to mussorie… Madhav ne bulata… she collapsed… was af used against travelling… and Madhav drakes ex how wrong his family has been… … y should she b rude to them?

Abhira ka character hai… abd she is in her character most of the time… Baki to perception hai…

Madhav values her relationship.., Madhav and armaan wants her to help… armaan ne isharon mrin kaha Madhav Vidya ko paas Anne ka during pratha time… to y should she not help?

She dies not want gifts from armaan… Armaan also has understood the difference in giving a gift the intention of it… she accepted from Madhav…

Madhav is not complaining.. jab se support Mila hai he has become the third most important character in the story .. followed by Kaveri n Vidya

People are perceptive to

Understand it is also his shadow fight with Kaveri Poddar for the happiness of his son
Baki log 3 minute ke track me aakar apne DDP Kyo Sunate hai .. does not add any value to the story line .. just 3 minutes to episode .. usey better Charu ya krish ki koi nayi love life can be added .. for relief moments

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago

She can't leave right now because she has no money to eat or to pay rents. Even if she leaves she will have to borrow money from poddars only. So instead of leaving with their money she is living off their money. Aur do chaar arguments bhi ho hi jaati hain daadi ke saath.

Originally posted by: India_TV

Hypocrisy 🤣 right I see !! Abhira can help anyone but she can’t take help from anyone , who said independent women cannot take help from anyone ? They r not just Armaan’s family , she have her own bond with them and she did many things for all of them when she was in PH , she was in the bus when M called her so she came back.

Makers plz send Abhira to Mussoorie and prove she have self respect, keeping Armaan in UD and phir romance bhi chahiye 🤣, anyway makers are taking Maine pyaar kiya route so they can use kabhootar to send love letters from UD to Mussoorie. 😂
70-80% SS is on leads so am liking the track , this is ITV so I don’t really expect too much logic as long as ther’s no 3rd angle or cringe , if I don’t like the track I will take a break and stop writing long essays on the show i don’t watch.

I don’t really care about that characterless cheap women , let her sell the designs because she made Goenka’s bikari so it’s her duty to at least give them their own house in this age or just cliff off Goenka’s and her after Ak’s revelation who even cares about such characters, may be makers wanted to show her as a bad example which no one should take inspiration from.. who runs behind married man begging him to marry even after he said he loves someone else and ruins others lives for her selfishness.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Hypocrisy 🤣 right I see !! Abhira can help anyone but she can’t take help from anyone , who said independent women cannot take help from anyone ? They r not just Armaan’s family , she have her own bond with them and she did many things for all of them when she was in PH , she was in the bus when M called her so she came back.

Makers plz send Abhira to Mussoorie and prove she have self respect, keeping Armaan in UD and phir romance bhi chahiye 🤣, anyway makers are taking Maine pyaar kiya route so they can use kabhootar to send love letters from UD to Mussoorie. 😂
70-80% SS is on leads so am liking the track , this is ITV so I don’t really expect too much logic as long as ther’s no 3rd angle or cringe , if I don’t like the track I will take a break and stop writing long essays on the show i don’t watch.

I don’t really care about that characterless cheap women , let her sell the designs because she made Goenka’s bikari so it’s her duty to at least give them their own house in this age or just cliff off Goenka’s and her after Ak’s revelation who even cares about such characters, may be makers wanted to show her as a bad example which no one should take inspiration from.. who runs behind married man begging him to marry even after he said he loves someone else and ruins others lives for her selfishness.

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Money don't give people character as we can see for that and those Goenka's about to be kicked out like dogs and need six months to pay back loan. Abhira stop being swabimaan and spent all Armaan money you have full haq. Why ITV never write women realistically what nonsense is this that by living with your husband you're begging but we had a characterless woman wanting to sleep with a married man and B I L is celebrated. Chi smiley11 Remain in a house where she had no relation, creeping in the night like a common wh*re for beech ka rishta. I take Abhira Akshara Sharma Poddar any day. smiley40

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira is not even asking lol she is just the getting the support from the people whom she supported when they were at their lowest lol Also, I believe a person is courageous when they are willing to ask for help coz sometimes it’s the hardest thing to do. Been there done that. It’s still a work in progress smiley36
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Money don't give people character as we can see for that and those Goenka's about to be kicked out like dogs and need six months to pay back loan. Abhira stop being swabimaan and spent all Armaan money you have full haq. Why ITV never write women realistically what nonsense is this that by living with your husband you're begging but we had a characterless woman wanting to sleep with a married man and B I L is celebrated. Chi smiley11 Remain in a house where she had no relation, creeping in the night like a common wh*re for beech ka rishta. I take Abhira Akshara Sharma Poddar any day. smiley40

smiley36smiley37 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know this will get, but who cares lol smiley37 it’s still fiction and it’s how I feel about a fictional character lol smiley37