Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Natashaspeaks

@bold

Ruhi ko full Pakhi didi jaisa negative dikhaya hota toh we could say that abhira is fighting for her love. But yahan pay toh woh khud ruhi kay saath khadi hai smiley37

ruhi ko complete negative na dikhaane kay chakkar main story ka kabada kar dia hai inn logon nay smiley36 itna pheeka revelation toh ITV history main kabhi nahi dekha mainay 😂 kya socha tha ki kya dikhayenge and kya hee dikhaaya 😂

it should have been abhira vs ruhi and idhar toh never ending, abhira vs daadi chal raha hai. Uska bhi koi khaas sar paer lag nahi raha hai. Sirf abhira bade bade dialogues maarti hai and daadi uskay armaano main paani pher deti hai.

The story has gone seriously downhill post her tashan waali re-entry in ph. I don't know how she was even able to clear her law exams with no time to study and complete chaos in the house.

Law kay sections ko ratta maarna padta hai and ratta maarne kay liye time toh milna chahiye. Idhar toh logon ko non fiction books padhna bhi ananya pandey kay struggle kay types ka struggle feel hota hai smiley37

Looks like she has photographic memory and IQ of 190. But agar aisa hota toh usko revelation kay time pay rumaal ka har time saath main rehna, ruhaani palace, dance, Rohit ka final dialogue to her etc sab kyun nahi yaad aaya? 🤔 Even if it was with previous actors but voiceover toh de hee sakte thay. AB kay character say abhi attachment nikalte Jaa Raha hai Mera toh.

@BOLD when I joined rishta forum when gen 3 started i had similar thoughts but that's when people convinced me that in rishta no one is negative 😂 they are grey but positive 😂

Haalki mujhe kahi log negative lage but the way they whitewashed them now i am telling you rishta has no negative characters everyone are highly positive. I will not be surprised if yuvraj killing ak ka bhi koi justification doondhle 😂

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am okay even if she accepts a small cake, and celebration as those are little things that others do. But staying at PH even after she knows she is divorced is Big NO for me.

Here are my reasons why it's No for me.

1. She is preventing Armaan from moving by literally staying in front of him. People who are really in love and if they want to break should maintain distance so that both the parties can move on here Abhira seems like a desperate EX who wants to stalk Armaan by staying close to him instead of letting him move on. If the situation was something like someone is on death bed and that person's last wish is to have abhira near them I still would not mind her staying in Poddar but everyone is fit and fine and the girl decided to stay in PH just because she being a lawyer can not convince human-like Madhav then what she will do in court. Judge toh aur bhi strict hothe hai and it's hard to convince without solid proof.

2. She disrespects Armaan and his family for giving her shelter and feeding her when she has no one. The more she stays in PH the more she will disrespect every Poddar instead she has a mature conversation about repaying the loan and informs Madhav that she does not want to take any more burden from Poddar as that prevents her from moving on in life. She can not fit into the family as her thoughts are totally different from Poddars and she does not love Armaan too. Madhav will not say no.

3. She already has a loan and staying in PH will make them disrespect her even more. How a person will feel if someone already took a loan and instead of repaying it they again came back for one more favour? Letting her stay in PH is also a favour Poddars doing to her. They will disrespect her even more.

4. she will never learn how to stay alone without someone. Is she expecting Madhav to stay with her forever? Is she planning to stay in Udaipur forever? As staying with one person for so long will create a habit that will make her take decisions that will involve that person and she will never be able to separate herself. If she wanted she could have silently left Udaipuar leaving a note she could not be the reason of separation but we already saw she decided to stay in PH instead. So she definitely can not separate from people once they do any favour to her. If that's the ultimate plan then she should stop disrespecting Poddars if they bite back she can not cry as she only chose that life.

she wanted to go away is the daily rhyme they are playing In every episode. Either with deal shadi Or fake divorce still unknown to her. This is the jaap she has been doing but shows her face to everyone including her morning stay in shadi preparation time or night stay covered in Outhouse. She confessed and kicked him like when he was marrying for family. did she stop it. Yes successful. She was running into his arms but ruhi being 1 is hitting her like anything so doing all jaap again I want maa papa ki kushi mein chali jaungi. Dadi is aged she guessed her right. When she wants arman then why doing facade. Armans money means it's poddars only who raised him. With that money she studied ,saved resort ,and kitchen. Jis thali mein khate hi usi mein thukna correctly suits her today's words. She has become lawyer now first case she didn't get but showing attitude like anything to dadi because she said tumhare jaise lawyers bahut dekhe hi. Abhira said aapke firm ko hilake rakhungi. When she wants to stay with arman as wife poddars are her family. If she shakes poddars firm staying as bahu what does it mean.Rolling Stone gathers no mass. It's all words or lectures like a grand old lady experienced any day not actions. Seeing that rupee 1 memories have flown in nostalgia same hoga soon🤣🤣 we are getting easily .
Edited by Mehersudha - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she wanted to go away is the daily rhyme they are playing I'm every episode. Either with deal shadi Or fake divorce still unknown to her. This is the jaap she has been doing but shows her face to everyone including her morning stay in shadi preparation time or night stay covered in Outhouse. She confessed and kicked him like when he was marrying for family. did she stop it. Yes successful. She was running into his arms but ruhi being 1 is hitting her like anything so doing all jaap again I want maa papa ki kushi mein chali jaungi. Dadi is aged she guessed her right. When she wants arman then why doing facade. Armans money means it's poddars only who raised him. With that money she studied ,saved resort ,and kitchen. Jis thali mein khate hi usi mein thukna correctly suits her today's words. She has become lawyer now first case she didn't get but showing attitude like anything to dadi because she said tumhare jaise lawyers bahut dekhe hi. Abhira said aapke firm ko hilake rakhungi. When she wants to stay with arman as wife poddars are her family. If she shakes poddars firm staying as bahu what does it mean.Rolling Stone gathers no mass. It's all words or lectures like a grand old lady experienced any day not actions. Seeing that rupee 1 memories have flown in nostalgia same hoga soon🤣🤣 we are getting easily .

Tbh i do not like ppl who disrespect others favour. If i have clash with them over some issues. I prefer to disagree than disrespecting as no matter how bad they are they helped me when i needed the most.

If I show 2rs ka attitude what if tomorrow i need them for some serious help. May be Tomorrow she marries and her husband gets cancer and they need immediate money of 1 cr. How exactly she will arrange will she show attitude to them saying paisa hai dethe kyun nahi?

If no then she should also keep in mind her future before taking any panga. As everyone may not be as calm as sea to help even after doing so much beizatti. You will regret when you will end up in a situation when you loose some one close to you because of one attitude you showed in your garam khoon.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes after abhiras revelation they can show us armaans moms story

yeah after great efforts Abhira reunites Madhav n Vidya ..And LO !!! Madhav’s TURUU LOBE ….Shivani returns .. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Tbh i do not like ppl who disrespect others favour. If i have clash with them over some issues. I prefer to disagree than disrespecting as no matter how bad they are they helped me when i needed the most.

If I show 2rs ka attitude what if tomorrow i need them for some serious help. May be Tomorrow she marries and her husband gets cancer and they need immediate money of 1 cr. How exactly she will arrange will she show attitude to them saying paisa hai dethe kyun nahi?

If no then she should also keep in mind her future before taking any panga. As everyone may not be as calm as sea to help even after doing so much beizatti. You will regret when you will end up in a situation when you loose some one close to you because of one attitude you showed in your garam khoon.

exactly. We should know the value of people. And why she responds to dadi . If she keeps calm ignores dadi taunts and does calmly what she wants who is shown as good and bad. It's minimum common sense on head. They want to show both are equals in story fight in zidd Or ego. Their personality is same one is masked with goodness another in hardness. We need family always as support we should get them through love not sympathy or ehsan. Standing for each other when in pain is enough. Same for neighbors and friends. We need help any time we dont know from anyone.
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

she wanted to go away is the daily rhyme they are playing I'm every episode. Either with deal shadi Or fake divorce still unknown to her. This is the jaap she has been doing but shows her face to everyone including her morning stay in shadi preparation time or night stay covered in Outhouse. She confessed and kicked him like when he was marrying for family. did she stop it. Yes successful. She was running into his arms but ruhi being 1 is hitting her like anything so doing all jaap again I want maa papa ki kushi mein chali jaungi. Dadi is aged she guessed her right. When she wants arman then why doing facade. Armans money means it's poddars only who raised him. With that money she studied ,saved resort ,and kitchen. Jis thali mein khate hi usi mein thukna correctly suits her today's words. She has become lawyer now first case she didn't get but showing attitude like anything to dadi because she said tumhare jaise lawyers bahut dekhe hi. Abhira said aapke firm ko hilake rakhungi. When she wants to stay with arman as wife poddars are her family. If she shakes poddars firm staying as bahu what does it mean.Rolling Stone gathers no mass. It's all words or lectures like a grand old lady experienced any day not actions. Seeing that rupee 1 memories have flown in nostalgia same hoga soon🤣🤣 we are getting easily .

Abheera is all talk. She stays at outhouse with Armaan's father and gets all the basic necessities for free again under Poddars. Where is her self-respect and independancy that she claims more than I lost count of? She doesn't even feel the need to be helpless in the situation of Vidya and Madhav. Why? Because she cut ties with Armaan and has rejected his love. She did a mega drama at mandir too. So she could have made sure Madhav go back to Poddars if she went by her words. But no, she came with Madhav. This is all an excuse. If she still loves Armaan then she shouldn't have done all the drama. It didn't take that much of time for her to enter Poddar's life again. Abheera is basically not a woman of principles.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

yeah after great efforts Abhira reunites Madhav n Vidya ..And LO !!! Madhav’s TURUU LOBE ….Shivani returns .. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

even if shivani is dead they can bring her ghost smiley36

shruthi can be gharwali this time as she was uparwali in this smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvCFuhvL2QU

christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel makers are planning a leap. But difference would be ruhi will do everything to save goenka's but something terrible happens may be like she looses money or something and she has to finally goes to dadisa to ask for money. Dadisa keeps a condition for her to marry armaan in return.

To save her family she may agree but by that time she will already be fell out of love from him. Even armaan might have been black mailed by dadisa on something may be like ab will be held responsible for madhav's death or coma state. Dadisa will free her only if armaan agrees to marry ruhi.

They will stay in loveless marriage until leap. One day before death of madhav they will have a back hug SR to pave a way for kid.

The divorce truth will go with madhav. So abhira will think armaan ditched her post SR. Armaan will act like he is not bothered by her inorder to save her. She will blame him for everything and leave the house because of immaturity.

😝😝please do not give writers these ideas- they seem to be reading the comments and lifting dialogues from here. 🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: christiangirl

😝😝please do not give writers these ideas- they seem to be reading the comments and lifting dialogues from here. 🤣

they lift from everywhere smiley37 we can see their candy crush creativitysmiley36

Abhira is becoming cheaper day by day in my opinion. And Ruhi turning stronger. It’s clear Armaan will be leaving pH very soon smiley36, I agree with Diya.. a girl who has self esteem should not return to a place where she gets humiliated. If I’m in her situation I’ll tell to Madhav “to hell with yourself”.. I’ll go on my way. Yes, he is like a father figure to her.. he was with her when she needed someone the most.. but she had a terrible break up and she has taken oath before God and to the person whom he trusted that she will not go in the path of love.. but what she is doing now?? Sitting in the same house and giving longing and sad looks to her EX.. I mean why?? Why the hell she wants to fix VM rishta in the first place?? If I have a teenage daughter I’ll definitely tell her not to turn out like her.. have guts to Run away from people who causes you pain.

Edited by Susi26 - 3 months ago