Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Today I felt the episode ran too slow and they are giving too many dialogues without moving the story even a bit. I am loving the interactions between Madhav/Ab and Vidya/Armaan but seems like they are yet to finalize what is the next concrete track. There was no point to waste so much dialogue between Kaveri and Ab and also the scene with the scooty ran too long. And not to mention the acreenspace of the Goenkas. Who wants to watch those I have no idea. Though glad to know that Ruhi was able to earn some money from jewellery designs. I was almost 99% sure she got the money from Kaveri by selling her videos with Armaan that Kaveri is using these days to poison Ab’s mind.

They don’t want to lol Abhira’s revelation would only be used to glorify Bhabhi and her pain lol and how Abhira’s mother killed her mother lol it’s not like Abhira’s mother’s bhoot would come and reveal the real reason lol nobody knows anything apart from her, so that would be used as a guilt trip Abhira lolsmiley37smiley37 the vampire Jodi would curse Abhira just like they did with her mother and brother. The story is going nowhere. In this pace, it would be revamped like lost 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

Trust wapas laane ko arman has to do some more trip falls , save her from goons , etc etc ..baaki kaveri poddar ke saamne bolna toh there is no guarantee that he won't flip after she forgives him...n then s he loves the spineless arman toh rehne hi de woh expectation bhi....ruhi ke saath past and his lies won't change ever..the trust issue will always remain...there is no secret to be unfolded ke abhira ko jagriti ho tht arman is innocent..he is what he is , package deal

Hypocrite kaise nai hai ? Cakes , celebration with armans family , armans father , armans out house , armans mothers house , armans mother , his family, cousins, everything she's surrounded with is linked to arman ..but she should not be anywhere near it bec she's rejected arman ..

the onus of protecting madhav vidya relation is not on her..she did what she had to when she was the dil....senior citizen apna dekh lege , this much maturity is expected of them ..They can live separately but if they love each other , eventually they will be together.

Ab woh pyar karti hai ke nai mujhe kya pata ? Devi maiyaa ke aage bola I Hate pyar n this Is my zid

Onus to nahi hai….mostly kisi per koi onus nahi hota…. But people still help…..😃😃

Madhav abd armaan want her to help…. If Vidya does not, Bol de…😃😃 but she seems to b okay too😃😃

And again cakes Ho celebrations Ho… to kya abhira ne kaha ki Karo mere liye??? Nahi na… if they r doing it and it gives them happiness to y should she spoil???

Waise even charu called abhira for help when abhira was going to Mussoorie… talwaar nahi mil rahi thi armaan ki…. Abhira was not working but still helped!!!!

Bhai log bagh helpful bhi hote hain…. Sab ruhi types selfish manipulative and jhootha nahi hote na!!!😃😃

Waise aap ko issue kiss baat se ha?? Madhav sbhira ke saath kyun hai? Abhira armaan ko Haan kyun nahi kar rahi hai? Armaan ne ruhi ko kyun reject kiya?? Abhira Madhav ki help kyun kar rahi hsi? What’s the issue??? Some msine likh diye hain… but not sure … aap apna bata do….. uss oer focus’s kar lenge!

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Naya_31

They don’t want to lol Abhira’s revelation would only be used to glorify Bhabhi and her pain lol and how Abhira’s mother killed her mother lol it’s not like Abhira’s mother’s bhoot would come and reveal the real reason lol nobody knows anything apart from her, so that would be used as a guilt trip Abhira lolsmiley37smiley37 the vampire Jodi would curse Abhira just like they did with her mother and brother. The story is going nowhere. In this pace, it would be revamped like lost 2

Sometimes I think why they have so much favouritism towards Ruhi character?Is nt it a character?they showed She ding this planning plotting all these months just to dump all the blames solely on Armaan.If they want to show her as mahan they could have shown she is a little considerate to abhira.They made do all those cruel acts like not even letting abhira to enter the kitchen and initiating all the convos on divorce and these 2's marriage with Ar and made her behave so nasty with abhira before she leaves the wedding planner job.And now she is the victim .it's beyond any logic and sense.

Natashaspeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Kv, chalu , Poofa sabh ko rone dekhthe maza aa raha hai rone walon ko rone dethe hai na , aur jyada roye yeh log 😂ppl like phupa,egoistic KV have their own hidden reasons to hate Abhira and Madhav’s bond , IYKYK,so let them cry and am loving how Madhav is rubbing salt on their wounds by gifting Scooty to Abhira. Am totally loving papa,beti bond and the rona dhona on their bond and Abhira coming back to PH, I loved how Abhira sunaofied egoistic KV that she is blind that she is not able to see her son and DIL coming together , Dadi is so obsessed with her hatred on Abhira that she is supporting immoral Ruhi Birla who made her fav potha die. Her downfall already started as her bakth Armaan is totally going against her for his love Abhira.

But I didn’t like why he asked Armaan to leave all the luxuries in his life to gain Abhria’s trust ? Armaan shown as hard working and a successful lawyer who’s earning his own money so it’s fine . He should have asked him to acknowledge and accept his past mistakes , how he hurt her in last 10 months, hiding and cheating behind her about his 2 min Maggie and letting that immoral Ruhi intrude and interfere in their personal matters ,not taking stand for her when his family falsely accused her, he himself falsely accused her. He should gain her trust by giving her priority as he gives priority to his family but not leaving everything and standing under the tree.

Finally he has grown a spine and going against his egoistic,evil dadi who is doing bachkani harqath. They r completely ruining Dadi’s character showing her stupid and evil , she used to be strict and egoistic but still sensible but now she became unbearable n senseless.

@bold

Aapne mainay pyaar kiya nahi dekhi hai? Bas usi say 'inspiration' liya Jaa Raha hai 😂 wahan pay woh brat toh tha. Yahan pay toh ar khud bhoj talay dabaa hua hai. It's not like he is a spendthrift jo apne family kay paison main ayyashi kar raha hai. Ab ek hotshot lawyer kya mazdoori kare and cycle main bhari dhoop main ghoome to prove his love? smiley37 m poddar is really a gone case 😂

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Kv, chalu , Poofa sabh ko rone dekhthe maza aa raha hai rone walon ko rone dethe hai na , aur jyada roye yeh log 😂ppl like phupa,egoistic KV have their own hidden reasons to hate Abhira and Madhav’s bond , IYKYK,so let them cry and am loving how Madhav is rubbing salt on their wounds by gifting Scooty to Abhira. Am totally loving papa,beti bond and the rona dhona on their bond and Abhira coming back to PH, I loved how Abhira sunaofied egoistic KV that she is blind that she is not able to see her son and DIL coming together , Dadi is so obsessed with her hatred on Abhira that she is supporting immoral Ruhi Birla who made her fav potha die. Her downfall already started as her bakth Armaan is totally going against her for his love Abhira.

But I didn’t like why he asked Armaan to leave all the luxuries in his life to gain Abhria’s trust ? Armaan shown as hard working and a successful lawyer who’s earning his own money so it’s fine . He should have asked him to acknowledge and accept his past mistakes , how he hurt her in last 10 months, hiding and cheating behind her about his 2 min Maggie and letting that immoral Ruhi intrude and interfere in their personal matters ,not taking stand for her when his family falsely accused her, he himself falsely accused her. He should gain her trust by giving her priority as he gives priority to his family but not leaving everything and standing under the tree.

Finally he has grown a spine and going against his egoistic,evil dadi who is doing bachkani harqath. They r completely ruining Dadi’s character showing her stupid and evil , she used to be strict and egoistic but still sensible but now she became unbearable n senseless.

Dadi and unka potha literally obsessing over Abhira.

.Dadi se woh dekha nahi jaa rah hai..Issiliye Armaan ke khilaf badka rahi hai...smiley37..

Jokes apart her character really get doomed and fell in to pety jealous lady who can't see happiness..

Natashaspeaks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

I am still not able to understand the issues between Armaan and Abhira.Abhira was in love with him he wasn't. Few days ago he was praying for her to get a good husband. She was his responsibility. His love realisation happened a week ago. Ab isme wo kya kya karega aur Abhira us se chahti kya hai?

Nobody can take the guarantee of a life long commitment madhav ko hi dekh lo he Loved Shivani now he claims to love vidhya( with all the conditions applied ) . Instead of thinking about the future they are stuck in non existent past.

Armaan ke hard earned money ki gaadi Tod di par daadisa ko tashan dikha rahi hai.

Problem Abhira ko un family members se honi chahiye jinhone trouble Kiya par problem use Armaan who supported her against his family.

@bold

Ruhi ko full Pakhi didi jaisa negative dikhaya hota toh we could say that abhira is fighting for her love. But yahan pay toh woh khud ruhi kay saath khadi hai smiley37

ruhi ko complete negative na dikhaane kay chakkar main story ka kabada kar dia hai inn logon nay smiley36 itna pheeka revelation toh ITV history main kabhi nahi dekha mainay 😂 kya socha tha ki kya dikhayenge and kya hee dikhaaya 😂

it should have been abhira vs ruhi and idhar toh never ending, abhira vs daadi chal raha hai. Uska bhi koi khaas sar paer lag nahi raha hai. Sirf abhira bade bade dialogues maarti hai and daadi uskay armaano main paani pher deti hai.

The story has gone seriously downhill post her tashan waali re-entry in ph. I don't know how she was even able to clear her law exams with no time to study and complete chaos in the house.

Law kay sections ko ratta maarna padta hai and ratta maarne kay liye time toh milna chahiye. Idhar toh logon ko non fiction books padhna bhi ananya pandey kay struggle kay types ka struggle feel hota hai smiley37

Looks like she has photographic memory and IQ of 190. But agar aisa hota toh usko revelation kay time pay rumaal ka har time saath main rehna, ruhaani palace, dance, Rohit ka final dialogue to her etc sab kyun nahi yaad aaya? 🤔 Even if it was with previous actors but voiceover toh de hee sakte thay. AB kay character say abhi attachment nikalte Jaa Raha hai Mera toh.

Natashaspeaks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Visszz

Dadi and unka potha literally obsessing over Abhira.

.Dadi se woh dekha nahi jaa rah hai..Issiliye Armaan ke khilaf badka rahi hai...smiley37..

Jokes apart her character really get doomed and fell in to pety jealous lady who can't see happiness..

@bold

To be fair to her, abhira ko dadi kay upar itna bada ilzaam Bina soche samjhe nahi lagaana chahiye tha.

An egoistic person can't bear insults. And yaha toh(according to kaveri) abhira kay wajah say full jag hasaayi hui thi uski. So being egoistic she will go to any extent to demean her.

But most probably they are showing this to whitewash her later. Maybe in shivani's case they will show kaveri as galti say mistake karne waali insaan 😂 and no one will stand with her and support her, except abhira.

And after she is whitewashed then they will celebrate another festival together smiley37

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

Onus to nahi hai….mostly kisi per koi onus nahi hota…. But people still help…..😃😃

Madhav abd armaan want her to help…. If Vidya does not, Bol de…😃😃 but she seems to b okay too😃😃

And again cakes Ho celebrations Ho… to kya abhira ne kaha ki Karo mere liye??? Nahi na… if they r doing it and it gives them happiness to y should she spoil???

Waise even charu called abhira for help when abhira was going to Mussoorie… talwaar nahi mil rahi thi armaan ki…. Abhira was not working but still helped!!!!

Bhai log bagh helpful bhi hote hain…. Sab ruhi types selfish manipulative and jhootha nahi hote na!!!😃😃

Waise aap ko issue kiss baat se ha?? Madhav sbhira ke saath kyun hai? Abhira armaan ko Haan kyun nahi kar rahi hai? Armaan ne ruhi ko kyun reject kiya?? Abhira Madhav ki help kyun kar rahi hsi? What’s the issue??? Some msine likh diye hain… but not sure … aap apna bata do….. uss oer focus’s kar lenge!

#bold. Similarly when Arman is doing something for her , kya issue hai accept karne mei? Arman hi khush na ho?

Ab itna essay likhne ke baad bhi ke problem kahan hai, aur Kitna bakhaan karoonsmiley37 roz yahi hota hai isi thread par.

Problem hai abhira ke characterisation par...shes a hypocrite coz shes taking help from armans family...When she rejected arman , toh she has nothing to do with arman , his family , anyone or anything . Taking favour's from them doesn't make sense at all , unki khushi ho ya nai coz abhira is supposed to be this self respecting girl who's on her way to become independent .

If she knows they're not divorced & she's doing all this , taking time to decide , it fits in ...not otherwise ...

I'm neither desperate for abhiman reconciliation nor am I a fan of their chemistry...whatever they show in the story i just comment on that..... badi badi baatein karke wapas wahin aa jaati hai toh badi badi baatein na kare. Dadisa ko challenge kar sakti hai but she can't convince madhav to let her go ?

Ruhi is irrelevant to any of this..mujhe ruhi ko na dekhna hai ,na problem hai uske hone par.. na love na hate ...but abhira is somebody I appreciated at one time n it feels bad she stopped making sense ...but theek hai..whatever ..I have a right to have an opinion , popular or otherwise.

Edited by Krinya - 3 months ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Difference hai but unke saath koi issue toh nai hai na after how they behaved ? Vidya hated her , arman ki shadi fix ki , kya kya nahi bola when she was the wedding planner phir bhi uske Charan toh pakde abhira ne ? Mr India madhav papa was invisible in her married life phir bhi woh savior hai n itna imp ke abhira is bk to the same kp ka ph for.madhav papa ? How can her self respecting self accept vidya without qualms?

How to ppl win bk the trust ? smiley36

Arman jab shadi kar raha tha ruhi se toh uske saath Confession ke sapne aur dance ke sapne Kaun dekh raha tha ? If madhav didn't stop her , who knows chota arman bhi aane wala hota bec she was that exited for the Milan...ye wahi arman tha jisko usne sab cheez ke liye maaf kar diya tha na pehle ? Mota.mota sirf ruhi ke past ke hi masla hai na ?

Mera masla sirf ye hai ke abhira should.stop being a hypocrite. She can take forever to forgive arman but not take favour's from his family..it beats the purpose of separation.

@bold She has taken favors from Manisha, Chorus gang & Madhav. But didn't they all like her or were good to her? She created a bond with all of them. A bond that was independent of Abhira's equation with Armaan. Manisha and chorus gang lovingly added morsels in her mouth when she was hungry, inquired about her whereabouts and well-being (which Armaan didn't) when she left PH after divorce. Regardless of Armaan's equation with Abhira, whether Armaan liked her or was indifferent towards her, Manisha, Mannu, Krish liked and supported Abhira why she shouldn't take favors from them just because they are Armaan's relatives? When they didn't care about dadisa, armaan, vidya, sanjay etc while speaking in Abhira's favor multiple times even in her absence why should Abhira distance herself from them only because she rejected Armaan's apology? When Manisha loved her even after divorce fiasco why can't Abhira love her back? Only because she is ex-chachi sa? For Abhira, not having a family is also one of the reasons she couldn't cut off from people who are/were constantly good to her, people she considered her family.

Abhira always confronted KP, Sanjay why not Vidya? Vidya was the only one who had a firm stand in Abhira's favor infront of Dadisa beside Armaan. Vidya gave long bhashans to KP to support Abhira. So, Vidya "maa" went against her baghwan (KP) for Abhira. She felt betrayed after deal marriage revelation and spewed venom, for a normal girl the memory of that humiliation can't be erased so easily so, Abhira forgiving Vidya seems too illogical considering her basic characteristics (she previously objected to Vidya's words too). I don't even know why she addresses Vidya maa when Vidya clearly told her to never address her that.

Regarding Madhav he always had the role of mute spectator be it any of his family members not only in Abhira's case. He let the children of his family get abused (slapped/mentally tortured). Madhav's equation with Abhira isn't selfless (he is doing it all for Armaan) but Abhira doesn't know that yet she considers papa is doing it all for me as he always considered me daughter but this man never did anything for anybody without purpose even if he cares about them. Khair yes having a bond with Manisha-Mannu and their family who liked and supported her, celebrating with them, having get-togethers with them, presenting them gift & accepting their gifts is different she shouldn't be living in PH or any place that is owned by KP who loathe her even if it is for people (Madhav) who like her. That isn't logical/acceptable.

They could also show Abhira living in outhouse with Madhav because KP broke her deal promise & couldn't fix M-V relationship as per Abhira's condition to give false testimony.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

#bold. Similarly when Arman is doing something for her , kya issue hai accept karne mei? Arman hi khush na ho?

Ab itna essay likhne ke baad bhi ke problem kahan hai, aur Kitna bakhaan karoonsmiley37 roz yahi hota hai isi thread par.

Problem hai abhira ke characterisation par...shes a hypocrite coz shes taking help from armans family...When she rejected arman , toh she has nothing to do with arman , his family , anyone or anything . Taking favour's from them doesn't make sense at all , unki khushi ho ya nai coz abhira is supposed to be this self respecting girl who's on her way to become independent .

If she knows they're not divorced & she's doing all this , taking time to decide , it fits in ...not otherwise ...

I'm neither desperate for abhiman reconciliation nor am I a fan of their chemistry...whatever they show in the story i just comment on that..... badi badi baatein karke wapas wahin aa jaati hai toh badi badi baatein na kare. Dadisa ko challenge kar sakti hai but she can't convince madhav to let her go ?

Ruhi is irrelevant to any of this..mujhe ruhi ko na dekhna hai ,na problem hai uske hone par.. na love na hate ...but abhira is somebody I appreciated at one time n it feels bad she stopped making sense ...but theek hai..whatever ..I have a right to have an opinion , popular or otherwise.

I am okay even if she accepts a small cake, and celebration as those are little things that others do. But staying at PH even after she knows she is divorced is Big NO for me.

Here are my reasons why it's No for me.

1. She is preventing Armaan from moving by literally staying in front of him. People who are really in love and if they want to break should maintain distance so that both the parties can move on here Abhira seems like a desperate EX who wants to stalk Armaan by staying close to him instead of letting him move on. If the situation was something like someone is on death bed and that person's last wish is to have abhira near them I still would not mind her staying in Poddar but everyone is fit and fine and the girl decided to stay in PH just because she being a lawyer can not convince human-like Madhav then what she will do in court. Judge toh aur bhi strict hothe hai and it's hard to convince without solid proof.

2. She disrespects Armaan and his family for giving her shelter and feeding her when she has no one. The more she stays in PH the more she will disrespect every Poddar instead she has a mature conversation about repaying the loan and informs Madhav that she does not want to take any more burden from Poddar as that prevents her from moving on in life. She can not fit into the family as her thoughts are totally different from Poddars and she does not love Armaan too. Madhav will not say no.

3. She already has a loan and staying in PH will make them disrespect her even more. How a person will feel if someone already took a loan and instead of repaying it they again came back for one more favour? Letting her stay in PH is also a favour Poddars doing to her. They will disrespect her even more.

4. she will never learn how to stay alone without someone. Is she expecting Madhav to stay with her forever? Is she planning to stay in Udaipur forever? As staying with one person for so long will create a habit that will make her take decisions that will involve that person and she will never be able to separate herself. If she wanted she could have silently left Udaipuar leaving a note she could not be the reason of separation but we already saw she decided to stay in PH instead. So she definitely can not separate from people once they do any favour to her. If that's the ultimate plan then she should stop disrespecting Poddars if they bite back she can not cry as she only chose that life.

5. Staying with madhav also will create obligation if tomorrow madhav asks marry my son as he is in the verge of breaking down will she go back after saying big big dialogue the more she gets closer to people the more she tries to impress them. She will never be able to do things which she has been claiming from so long.

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago