Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold I really don’t know what they’re waiting for ..it will completely lose relevance if they keep delaying it …and now that the triangle has already played out, that’s an additional angle to the legacy connection…Armaan’s mother angle can play out for a few months at least ..they should get done with Akshara reveal before then

yes they need to do abhiras revelation..and then goenkas and Ruhi can exit the show forever..they are the most useless irrelevant characters ..dkp is wasting money paying them..because nobody wants to see them,😂
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold I really don’t know what they’re waiting for ..it will completely lose relevance if they keep delaying it …and now that the triangle has already played out, that’s an additional angle to the legacy connection…Armaan’s mother angle can play out for a few months at least ..they should get done with Akshara reveal before then

yes after abhiras revelation they can show us armaans moms story
Edited by Indira1211 - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Let her..ab mummy toh upar se aake explanation nai degi . But the golden rule still applies..except Arman, anyone can do anything & get away with it ...

Vaise her mom did hold the secret to her lineage ..but buddha Manish nai manega ke humara koi rishta nai toh there was no other option.

I dun think they will reveal this secret...kaveri poddar ko "ae ladki" se abhira par aana padega smiley37

rista toh hi fayda kya hi bas mooh dekhni hi. It's all to bend kaveri only. In that window scene he said you accept my love excuse me i will go manavo dadi. There she went away as dadi is his priority. Mein tumhara pyar nahi priority banna chathi hoon this is her motto. To keep her above everyone. Chalo mante hi woh kardiya. Kya guarantee ki next track mein wohi milega ya jindagi bhar wohi milta rahega. 🤣

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly...i , loving it too...and I m now able to understand y people r not liking madhav....its just because he is a hindrance in armaan abhira milan....and armaan ko sab easy route chahte hain...i am all in for armaan working HARD to gain abhira ka trust!!!

he needs to do it...he was such a moron...and his bahaviour towrads abhira was so bad....he really needs to underatnd how much he has hurt her.....

I m able to understand amadhav too...off course his putting armaan in lockup was ott....that was defo not required....But otherwise, its quite simple...he realsed his mistakes..he always knew that armaan is happiest with abhira...even when armaan was least bothered to listen to him..he did not shy away in telling armaan that....so how can I say he does not care for armaan..its his nature to not force anyone...he tells and lets others think for their actiosn....

he is doing same with abhira...abhira does what she wants...and he does not show his anger on that..he tells her what he thinks.....

he genuinely wants arrmaan ki happiness and so he is vested in abhira too....

he has clearly told vidya what he wants...its up to vidya to decide.....she wants to b a bahu only or a wife and om too...she has been a good bahu nly.....could not underatnd that armaan was unhappy with his marriage to ruhi...and total fai;lure as a mom to rohit..rohit is totally gone..and yet she does not hold ruhi responsible for it....she could not feel what rohit would have gone thru, knowing the trth...

hope makers dont show a very elaborate story of vidya madhav...thoda dikha den....i need to know the back story...😂 and focus on mailny abhira armaan...😂

Kv, chalu , Poofa sabh ko rone dekhthe maza aa raha hai rone walon ko rone dethe hai na , aur jyada roye yeh log 😂ppl like phupa,egoistic KV have their own hidden reasons to hate Abhira and Madhav’s bond , IYKYK,so let them cry and am loving how Madhav is rubbing salt on their wounds by gifting Scooty to Abhira. Am totally loving papa,beti bond and the rona dhona on their bond and Abhira coming back to PH, I loved how Abhira sunaofied egoistic KV that she is blind that she is not able to see her son and DIL coming together , Dadi is so obsessed with her hatred on Abhira that she is supporting immoral Ruhi Birla who made her fav potha die. Her downfall already started as her bakth Armaan is totally going against her for his love Abhira.

But I didn’t like why he asked Armaan to leave all the luxuries in his life to gain Abhria’s trust ? Armaan shown as hard working and a successful lawyer who’s earning his own money so it’s fine . He should have asked him to acknowledge and accept his past mistakes , how he hurt her in last 10 months, hiding and cheating behind her about his 2 min Maggie and letting that immoral Ruhi intrude and interfere in their personal matters ,not taking stand for her when his family falsely accused her, he himself falsely accused her. He should gain her trust by giving her priority as he gives priority to his family but not leaving everything and standing under the tree.

Finally he has grown a spine and going against his egoistic,evil dadi who is doing bachkani harqath. They r completely ruining Dadi’s character showing her stupid and evil , she used to be strict and egoistic but still sensible but now she became unbearable n senseless.

Why r their Turning Dadi so evil and senseless, she was always shown as a sensible person though she always kept her ego on top of everything, but now she is being immature and senseless. No just Madhava and Armaan everyone should go against this vile women. She is so obsessed with Abhira and hatred on Abhira is greater than her fav potha Rohit that she didn’t even care to punish or ask that immoral women who killed she potha.

I used to like KV but now I don’t even like to call her Dadisa, her downfall already started when her bakth Armaan started standing against her decisions , next Vidya will flip to her son’s side and support him to gain Abhira’s trust , she will chose M over this egoistic women. I feel this women will accept Abhira even before Ak’s truth comes out .

KV iw behaving like Ruhi ,I mean very CHEAP 👎🏻
Good ,Abhira and Armaan called out her stupidity .

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1807593734588215441

https://x.com/akshnav93/status/1807593077215027219

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In my opinion , Writers spoilt the entire narrative with how rumaal revelation was handled and Ab dialogues in breaking up with Ar in order to ww Ruhi... Ab effectively said Ar was stringing 2 girls along and what guarantee that he won't leave her if he falls in love with someone else ust like how he left Ruhi for her.... It could have been handled much better with the same result as Ab walking away with her already fragile trust broken..

I would like to be surprised and see how writers are planning to have this particular point addressed when Ab decide to forgive Ar....Whatever they are now showing are Ar' s realization and redemption for the other issues like not standing up to Kv and letting Ab get insulted or not prioritising Ab's wishes etc... If not addressed it shows both Ab / Ar in bad light. If addressed, it will show Ruhi finally in bad light.

But i am more inclined to think that they might not address it at all ...And viewers are expected to forget that such dialogues were thrown..

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Why r their Turning Dadi so evil and senseless, she was always shown as a sensible person though she always kept her ego on top of everything, but now she is being immature and senseless. No just Madhava and Armaan everyone should go against this vile women. She is so obsessed with Abhira and hatred on Abhira is greater than her fav potha Rohit that she didn’t even care to punish or ask that immoral women who killed she potha.

I used to like KV but now I don’t even like to call her Dadisa, her downfall already started when her bakth Armaan started standing against her decisions , next Vidya will flip to her son’s side and support him to gain Abhira’s trust , she will chose M over this egoistic women. I feel this women will accept Abhira even before Ak’s truth comes out .

KV iw behaving like Ruhi ,I mean very CHEAP 👎🏻
Good ,Abhira and Armaan called out her stupidity .

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1807593734588215441

https://x.com/akshnav93/status/1807593077215027219

I wanted to write yesterday that nowadays when I see Kaveri, she reminds me of an upright Cobra.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

yes ak used to get panic attacks and held her family like her strength. Ruhi lost her originality running after arman in her own illusions and obsession. Goenkas were handling business from 3 generations. Manish might be old but has passed his skills to ruhi to continue that business from their side. Why will ruhi ask money from arman. Even if arman knows and wants to help her she will do that Namaste. Investors should come next seeing the designs she has done. That's where the whole business sets. This was touched in almost every now and then in story. And most important thing the anticipation done was moye moye abhira helping goenkas. For abhira ,goenkas are road siders as truth is not out. When she herself is struggling in her life with kaveri what can she do for them. Inspite of many warnings by elders ruhi has ignored. She could have stopped her obsession. That man simply left her and has no connection. His family who riled her obsession and took in zidd has no lena dena. Like surekha said woh log tumhare apne nahi hi hum hi. It's her responsibility next to fix things. She could have left ph after rohit declared dead. Instead of hanging with a confused man . Everything is for good and for a reason. Atleast her eyes opened.

Feeling glad that Ruhi is not turning behind and try to move ahead. Though she has many fears and anxieties within her she is appearing strong before everyone, not complaining like the “FL” about her issues. The story will definitely move towards consummation and kid.. in the recent trio interview from dkp.. When asked Rohit he said team Abhira and Gravita pulled his leg saying ye shadi karna hi aur bacha paida karna hai 😀.. Now we have to see where Ruhi fits in this show.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Feeling glad that Ruhi is not turning behind and try to move ahead. Though she has many fears and anxieties within her she is appearing strong before everyone, not complaining like the “FL” about her issues. The story will definitely move towards consummation and kid.. in the recent trio interview from dkp.. When asked Rohit he said team Abhira and Gravita pulled his leg saying ye shadi karna hi aur bacha paida karna hai 😀.. Now we have to see where Ruhi fits in this show.

consummation ke baad we know what all happened every time 🤣🤣

Today I felt the episode ran too slow and they are giving too many dialogues without moving the story even a bit. I am loving the interactions between Madhav/Ab and Vidya/Armaan but seems like they are yet to finalize what is the next concrete track. There was no point to waste so much dialogue between Kaveri and Ab and also the scene with the scooty ran too long. And not to mention the acreenspace of the Goenkas. Who wants to watch those I have no idea. Though glad to know that Ruhi was able to earn some money from jewellery designs. I was almost 99% sure she got the money from Kaveri by selling her videos with Armaan that Kaveri is using these days to poison Ab’s mind.