Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

cousins bond will never come as they are not raised together atleast have some memories or bond in childhood. They are outsiders any day for eo. Moreover as long as ar is there that black spot of ruhi ar zingzing till shadi went will be there. So both girls won't accept eo easily. Ar will be a sidey of any of these two as shown till now kabhi idhar do.. Sti.. Kabhi udhar pa pa pa pyar. 🤣 like you said I can't imagine two girls under one roof. Let them explore their destiny again. Without ruhi also it's not easy for abhira at ph. So ruhi is never hurdle for them. Dadi threw scooter today the scene is similar to abhira breaking ar gifted car. Difference is she broke it in her anger. Here dadi could have said like you broke my potas gift I broke my son's gift it's barabar.

I am still not able to understand the issues between Armaan and Abhira.Abhira was in love with him he wasn't. Few days ago he was praying for her to get a good husband. She was his responsibility. His love realisation happened a week ago. Ab isme wo kya kya karega aur Abhira us se chahti kya hai?

Nobody can take the guarantee of a life long commitment madhav ko hi dekh lo he Loved Shivani now he claims to love vidhya( with all the conditions applied ) . Instead of thinking about the future they are stuck in non existent past.

Armaan ke hard earned money ki gaadi Tod di par daadisa ko tashan dikha rahi hai.

Problem Abhira ko un family members se honi chahiye jinhone trouble Kiya par problem use Armaan who supported her against his family.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I am still not able to understand the issues between Armaan and Abhira.Abhira was in love with him he wasn't. Few days ago he was praying for her to get a good husband. She was his responsibility. His love realisation happened a week ago. Ab isme wo kya kya karega aur Abhira us se chahti kya hai?

Nobody can take the guarantee of a life long commitment madhav ko hi dekh lo he Loved Shivani now he claims to love vidhya( with all the conditions applied ) . Instead of thinking about the future they are stuck in non existent past.

Armaan ke hard earned money ki gaadi Tod di par daadisa ko tashan dikha rahi hai.

Problem Abhira ko un family members se honi chahiye jinhone trouble Kiya par problem use Armaan who supported her against his family.

madhav himself was a useless as hubby and maddh papa is showing his zidd attitude to dadi holding abhira. He left house first for shivani now for abhira. He got a chance to get out of house and show tantrums. If ar didn't love abhira he could have not done all this. He is showing dadi what all he can. Remember ar got a new bike which is rohit favourite to gift him once he comes back and they all did arti next dhamaal . Today old renovated bike arti done by him. Did he ever give anything to his sons either a talk or hug or any good bad moments shared we can think of him as good father atleast failed pati. But na sudden born love on beti and making vidya ar away look at them like he did much karke. Abhira is in her own world any day it's all her deal jaap till deal is out. It's all showing attitude till divorce papers thrown on her. It's all ddp crying buckets I am loving him he can't love me he loves his family. It's all no dost my foot direct confession and avoiding him till he has to confess. Bandha left shadi in mandap got slapped badly by elders, ran for her. What's ruhi then for her when he threw her in mandap came to her. What more she needs ruhi marjaye ya dadi should fall on her feet accept her as mahan atma .did she realise it's all because of her deal words and accept she was wrong to judge pavitr shadi bandhan that way for limited edition deal. She won't because she knows only showing attitude and zidd. When something in hand she can't realize the value after that crying in drum . Imagine if ak trith is out will she say her mother lied cheated her for years then.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

ab trust kaise wapis laana hai..yeh to armaan ne hi socha hai......trust usne toda hai...😂 and he wants it back...as he wants to b back with abhira...😂...to mehanat to karni padegi hi...😂

Ang how is she a hypocrite? madhav ko usne nahi kaha ki mere saat raho....she wanted him to go back..and she did not want to come...she came back only beacsue of madhav and vidya ka rishta.....ab ise hypocrisy maano...to woh sahi...😂 she may look bad in the eyes of everyone...BUT she is trying to do good for madhav and vidya...😂....and yes she loves armaan...she has not denied that....BUT only love is not enough for a relationship.....

Trust wapas laane ko arman has to do some more trip falls , save her from goons , etc etc ..baaki kaveri poddar ke saamne bolna toh there is no guarantee that he won't flip after she forgives him...n then s he loves the spineless arman toh rehne hi de woh expectation bhi....ruhi ke saath past and his lies won't change ever..the trust issue will always remain...there is no secret to be unfolded ke abhira ko jagriti ho tht arman is innocent..he is what he is , package deal

Hypocrite kaise nai hai ? Cakes , celebration with armans family , armans father , armans out house , armans mothers house , armans mother , his family, cousins, everything she's surrounded with is linked to arman ..but she should not be anywhere near it bec she's rejected arman ..

the onus of protecting madhav vidya relation is not on her..she did what she had to when she was the dil....senior citizen apna dekh lege , this much maturity is expected of them ..They can live separately but if they love each other , eventually they will be together.

Ab woh pyar karti hai ke nai mujhe kya pata ? Devi maiyaa ke aage bola I Hate pyar n this Is my zid

Edited by Krinya - 3 months ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I am not accepting vidya

Yeh double dolki grey character nahi hai puti ki puri black hi hai

Naya_31 thumbnail

Armaan returning his car keys and laptops lol how will he fight cases now? Good old typewriter? Which firm will he go to?? smiley37smiley37smiley37 Armaan Shivani Law Firm? better take his biological mother’s last name coz Poddar is attached with so much shame lol

Also, Kaveri like a third grader tried to break the enemy child’s koi mil Gaya scooter lol smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 how am I suppose to take that old hag as a serious villain lol kya Villain banegi tu🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

I am not accepting vidya

Yeh double dolki grey character nahi hai puti ki puri black hi hai

She doesn’t have any shades lol she is just a shady personality lol who has no grey or black just shocked expressions lol smiley37smiley37smiley37 after Ruhi she has the most repetitive and out of the focus expressions all the time. Someone who has no sense of empathy lol sees people as a commodity lol she has eaten Kaveri ka salt itne years se smiley39
Edited by Naya_31 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Naya_31

she is a jewellery designer expert now. New Buziness smiley42

Babhi started new buzziness smiley42 , selfish women can’t see anyone being happy , Armaan REJECTED her like 100 times but still begged him to marry her saying her love is enough for both of them , she was happy thinking Abhira will never go back to Armaan isliye chillake bhol rahi Thi about her non existing samndar se gehra what ever nonsense, now she can’t digest the fact Armaan and Abhira will be together. cheap and immoral character ever existed in the ristha verse or May be just like her Nani and par nani.

Babhi said only because of her the rich Goenka’s from last 3 generations have turned into bikaris, why can’t makers show babhi and Goenka’s sit outside the temple and beg for a day phir bhi they won’t get rid of their sins. These shameless Goenka’s na Jane kitne paap kiye hai including throwing their pregnant daughter out and their immoral pothi killed her pathi. I don’t think this shameless women will ever leave Armaan. Jo mandap pe bheek mang rahi thi mujhe nahi lagtha uski lust kabhi katham hogi.

And and sure all her khands will come out and she will suffer for everything she did.

Namecalling edited

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Pathi killer babhi started new buzziness smiley42 , selfish women can’t see anyone being happy , Armaan REJECTED her like 100 times but still begged him to marry her saying her love is enough for both of them , she was happy thinking Abhira will never go back to Armaan isliye chillake bhol rahi Thi about her mom existing samndar se gehra what ever nonsense, now she can’t digest the fact Armaan and Abhira will be together. cheap and immoral character ever existed in the ristha verse. May be just like her Nani and par nani.
Babhi yesterday only because of her the rich Goenka’s from last 3 generations have turned into bikari , why can’t makers show babhi and Goenka’s sit outside the temple and beg for a day phir hi they won’t get rid of their sins. These shameless Goenka’s na Jane kitne paap kiye hai including throwing their pregnant daughter and their immoral pothi killed her pathi. I don’t think this shameless women will ever leave Armaan. Jo mandap be bheek mang rahi thi mujhe nahi lagtha uski lust kabhi katham hogi.

And and sure all her khands will come out and she will suffer for everything she did.

bold) I think the end of her character with one line “I think Armaan and Abhira are eternal lovers” followed by her exit then a bomb blast lol everybody dies and Bhabhi gets to live in some alternate reality lol
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

madhav himself was a useless as hubby and maddh papa is showing his zidd attitude to dadi holding abhira. He left house first for shivani now for abhira. He got a chance to get out of house and show tantrums. If ar didn't love abhira he could have not done all this. He is showing dadi what all he can. Remember ar got a new bike which is rohit favourite to gift him once he comes back and they all did arti next dhamaal . Today old renovated bike arti done by him. Did he ever give anything to his sons either a talk or hug or any good bad moments shared we can think of him as good father atleast failed pati. But na sudden born love on beti and making vidya ar away look at them like he did much karke. Abhira is in her own world any day it's all her deal jaap till deal is out. It's all showing attitude till divorce papers thrown on her. It's all ddp crying buckets I am loving him he can't love me he loves his family. It's all no dost my foot direct confession and avoiding him till he has to confess. Bandha left shadi in mandap got slapped badly by elders, ran for her. What's ruhi then for her when he threw her in mandap came to her. What more she needs ruhi marjaye ya dadi should fall on her feet accept her as mahan atma .did she realise it's all because of her deal words and accept she was wrong to judge pavitr shadi bandhan that way for limited edition deal. She won't because she knows only showing attitude and zidd. When something in hand she can't realize the value after that crying in drum . Imagine if ak trith is out will she say her mother lied cheated her for years then.

Let her..ab mummy toh upar se aake explanation nai degi . But the golden rule still applies..except Arman, anyone can do anything & get away with it ...

Vaise her mom did hold the secret to her lineage ..but buddha Manish nai manega ke humara koi rishta nai toh there was no other option.

I dun think they will reveal this secret...kaveri poddar ko "ae ladki" se abhira par aana padega smiley37

Originally posted by: Krinya

Trust wapas laane ko arman has to do some more trip falls , save her from goons , etc etc ..baaki kaveri poddar ke saamne bolna toh there is no guarantee that he won't flip after she forgives him...n then he loves the spineless arman toh rehne hi de woh expectation bhi....ruhi ke saath past and his lies won't change ever..the trust issue will always remain...

Hypocrite kaise nai hai ? Cakes , celebration with armans family , armans father , armans out house , armans mothers house , armans mother , his family, cousins, everything she's surrounded with is linked to arman ..but she should not be anywhere near it bec she's rejected arman ..

Ab woh pyar karti hai ke nai mujhe kya pata ? Devi maiyaa ke aage bola I Hate pyar n this Is my zid

May be u missed yesterday’s precap she said she only loved 2 ppl in her life , she likes M&V, cousins and rest of the family members too ,but she only trusted and loved Armaan and no one else broke her trust except Armaan , so why should she accept him ? Why is she being forced ? And what’s wrong if she celebrates with them ? Did she not do anything for them when she was at PH ? When did they ruin their bond ? She didn’t even expect or ask them to celebrate but they so if she rejects to celebrate with them she will be called rude ?? lOl! Common give her a brk! And she is the FL of the show and ITv keeps FL and ML in the same frame, so ithna logic dekhna hai tho We should stop watching the show smiley36 immoral babhi ithne kand karne ke baad bhi shameless Goenka’s ki support mil kathi lekin Abhira ko bas sunana hai LOL!

Armaan is much better than so called toxic and useless ML’s who cannot even take stand for their wives and thrown things ?At least here Armaan is taking stand for his love going against his family , his most fav person Dadisa .what’s having spine ? showing 2 RS unnecessary attitude on FL but run away, throws her out when she needs him the most ??
If Armaan behaves the same way with Abhria and cannot take stand for her then I will call him spineless too.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago