Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly...they need manish during that reveal...and i m waiting for that too....akshu ki pic dikha kar, i think makrs r tring to show that waqt aane wala hai inn goenkas ka...to face the concequences.....itni nainsaafi ki hai akshu and uski family ke saath...they need to get the kadwa phal..😂

mujhe shuru se lagta hai..ruhi knows ki she was responsible for her mom...and aaj bhi usne pic dekhi....lets c.....how it plays out.....😂

usse pehle armaan ki bio mom ka truth aayega kya??😂

seriously Ruhi is no pakhi didi ., who ate away Shruti’s role in the story .

if Maya could be written off and Shruti a fresh face brought ., it can happen here also

Because fresh faces brings new dynamics , new relatives which can be used interactively with the Poddars

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Muje bhi neil yaad aa gaya tha jab I was thinking about Ruhi. Ruhi ke papa bahot ache the, I wish woh Ruhi ka birth dekh paya hota! That’s why I want ki Ruhi ki shaddi ho jaye and uska apna ek baccha ho , apni family ho. I really don’t want iska pati uska baccha thing for ruhi.
She become orphan at the age of 6 ! I can’t imagine a pain of 6 years old child ! She was too small to even understand what is death when aarohi died!

Can’t see her and abhira under the same roof or naira/vedika relation or even any cousin sister relation between them kyunki they are not even close cousins like dono apni mother ki step sister ki beti hai for each other so faltu ka rishta na dikhaye tohi accha hoga.

cousins bond will never come as they are not raised together atleast have some memories or bond in childhood. They are outsiders any day for eo. Moreover as long as ar is there that black spot of ruhi ar zingzing till shadi went will be there. So both girls won't accept eo easily. Ar will be a sidey of any of these two as shown till now kabhi idhar do.. Sti.. Kabhi udhar pa pa pa pyar. 🤣 like you said I can't imagine two girls under one roof. Let them explore their destiny again. Without ruhi also it's not easy for abhira at ph. So ruhi is never hurdle for them. Dadi threw scooter today the scene is similar to abhira breaking ar gifted car. Difference is she broke it in her anger. Here dadi could have said like you broke my potas gift I broke my son's gift it's barabar.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly...i , loving it too...and I m now able to understand y people r not liking madhav....its just because he is a hindrance in armaan abhira milan....and armaan ko sab easy route chahte hain...i am all in for armaan working HARD to gain abhira ka trust!!!

Coz baap & beti are acting like hypocrites in equal proportion.

While papa is deciding everything for abhira & Arman, also how to do it & when , he's also keeping secrets from his fav beti , at the same time using his troubled marriage as an excuse to keep abhira in ph. Abhira ki marzi , woh kya hota hai? smiley36 Haan ye baat alag hai papa ki apni married life jhand hai but he's quite capable of counselling the poor couple in help.

Beti is living off poddars but keeps self respect facade with arman . she has long forgotten how she was treated in this family n forgave all but she must remember how arman treated her . Roz ke time pass ke liye dadi se chillam chilli hoti hai otherwise abhira is not related to them. Aur phir..Arman ke papa , masa , cousins , chacha chachi, uska ghar , sab chalte hai abhira ko but arman nai

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

1. I agree it is too late .. Abhira finished her studies .. 1 whole academic year , got her certificates, bar council card and has started practicing.. this usually takes around 2 years to happen .. and her mothers death anniversary has not happened..
    They are just wasting 3 old actors time and effort . Sachin tyagi could have easily taken another show . Where he may get a better opportunity.. his role has been needlessly stretched here ..

Madhav has taken his space in the story and now anything Manish will do will be just rinse repeat ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yeah..if this is what is expected from.him smiley11Who writes this shit stuff I dunno..

Only gareeb have self respect and all the rich look down upon them. They say gift ki keemat nahi Dene wale ki neeyat dekhna chahiye...

abhira is practically living off the poddars, married , divorced or in between like present ...there she has no problem ..vidya , charu etc sab chalta hai usko , Mr India madhav papa bhi..Masa bhi jo dosa ki Tarah flip kar jaati hai. ..ruhi bhi..they need not ask for any forgiveness coz unke saath abhira ko mahaan banna hai....but arman ke saath special treatment hai.

the writers never cared to show her independent ..I mean she can be married , study & still do something so that she can cover up the expenses...itni akad se divorce leke she was close to begging for food ..Matlab ye sab dikhate kyun hai phir agar heroine ko bada bada self respect ka bhashan Dena hota hai toh ?

But arman doesn't fit in any category coz he's independently earning money , n it was not possible if he wasnt worthy enuf to be a good lawyer ...So he can spend it anyway he likes ...he can gift her a car scooter or jewelery..it's the same thing..I dun think arman ever looked down upon her or ehsan jatao for his help ...she was his wife so she was his responsibility too ...the clothes jewelery & facilities she was using , it was her right

Armaan even said it the other day ..that the car was bought with his own money ..Madhav pointed out the kind of money he charges as fees ..so obviously he has a healthy bank balance and money of his own ..Armaan has at no point shown off his power, position or money ..just random dialogues are being given to justify this forced conflict …

and this making the FL some pathetic commodity who needs to be pitied and cried over is getting on my nerves ..I mean they even made her go without food because she had no money ..why would you show a reasonably educated woman in that state ..And Madhav Papa has taken an oath that he won’t arrest anyone other than his son ..if he were such an upholder of the law, why not charge Kaveri with destruction of property …when she damaged the Scooty.. the writing is getting so juvenile now that the less said the better !

While papa is deciding everything for abhira & Arman, also how to do it & when , he's also keeping secrets from his fav beti , at the same time using his troubled marriage as an excuse to keep abhira in ph. Abhira ki marzi , woh kya hota hai? smiley36 Haan ye baat alag hai papa ki apni married life jhand hai but he's quite capable of counselling the poor couple in help.

Beti is living off poddars but keeps self respect facade with arman . she has long forgotten how she was treated in this family n forgave all but she must remember how arman treated her . Roz ke time pass ke liye dadi se chillam chilli hoti hai otherwise abhira is not related to them. Aur phir..Arman ke papa , masa , cousins , chacha chachi, uska ghar , sab chalte hai abhira ko but arman nai

papa decided that abhira should not light a lamp and go to armaan..BUT abhira did...and came back with ruhi armaan ka sach....and papa still hugged her!!!! with no dialogs like...c i told u.....😂

he gives advise to armaan too....its up to r=armaan to follow them or not!!!

Y should she not remember how armaan treated her......he was planing his amar prem kahani with ruhi while married to her.....so if he wants to b with her he nees to gain that trust back...

abhira ne chacha chachio cousins se shaadi nahi karni...na hi chacha cachi cousins ne ruhi ke saath shiv shakti likhne ki sochi...and ILU aa kar abhira se kaha...😂

difference hai bhai...😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold I really don’t know what they’re waiting for ..it will completely lose relevance if they keep delaying it …and now that the triangle has already played out, that’s an additional angle to the legacy connection…Armaan’s mother angle can play out for a few months at least ..they should get done with Akshara reveal before then

Why would they need akshara reveal now ? 🤔 family is there as a back.up ..goenkas are useless ..even if they show abhira is aksharas daughter , last season wali kahani shuru ho jayegi where both daughters will be compared , sides will be taken and u never know, worse might just happen..abhira apni almost sautan cum ruhi didi ka khayal rakhegi..sacrifice karegi n what not.

just a comparison mods no warning/deleting post please

recently watching dehleez (harshad arora? tridha) on hotstar, there also brother of adarsh whos own married life is shit doing eberything in his power to help his brother to marry a girl he loves. thats not his only purpose in life, his troubled married life, his eqpation with other bro, parents evey side is visible

i get more irked with cousins and that aunty/uncle of armaan, that was so hillarious when these grown ass 40-50 yr old dancing round round cause armaansa might get married and get laid with his lovesmiley37smiley39 i mean people just get a life. we see nothing about their life, how their morning starts, what they eat, heck how they even got married? kuch nhi bas abhimaan jaap chal rha where armaan gives rats ass to these losers. same with cousin bhia school college jao ghar se bahar to niklo

and madhav lmaooooo. he raised another loser like him who is trying to so hard to make his mom dad stay together jab pyar nhi. bhai convince them to divorce focus on your life kya bakwas laga rkha hai har din ma baap ka rishta jodna. its not a kids job to fix their parents.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

That’s because for sense of economy all the drama has to be done in same sets .. with the FL

let’s not compare how serials were made 3 years ago to now ..nowadays.. it is expensive to shoot .. so most likely they pay casts like Piddar family a monthly salary to shoot so many days

When Abhira was in Rose garden .. the piddar family was used by bring KP to Abhira randomly on the road …

now bringing them as neighbours ..the cast can shoot together ..

If Abhira goes off to mussorie they will have to invest in an entirely new family.. and the Poddars will be sitting idle here ..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

just a comparison mods no warning/deleting post please

recently watching dehleez (harshad arora? tridha) on hotstar, there also brother of adarsh whos own married life is shit doing eberything in his power to help his brother to marry a girl he loves. thats not his only purpose in life, his troubled married life, his eqpation with other bro, parents evey side is visible

i get more irked with cousins and that aunty/uncle of armaan, that was so hillarious when these grown ass 40-50 yr old dancing round round cause armaansa might get married and get laid with his lovesmiley37smiley39 i mean people just get a life. we see nothing about their life, how their morning starts, what they eat, heck how they even got married? kuch nhi bas abhimaan jaap chal rha where armaan gives rats ass to these losers. same with cousin bhia school college jao ghar se bahar to niklo

and madhav lmaooooo. he raised another loser like him who is trying to so hard to make his mom dad stay together jab pyar nhi. bhai convince them to divorce focus on your life kya bakwas laga rkha hai har din ma baap ka rishta jodna. its not a kids job to fix their parents.

jabardasti se koi rista tikhta nahi agar hui toh phir kahani wapas shuru hoti hi. E vm ke liye bhi abuimaan ke liye bhi suit hota hi. Donom partners ko sath rehne ki icha honi hi aur ek doosre ke kamiyon ko pura karni hi kamiya dikhani nahi bahar.