Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ya. I'm not sure whats so objectionable about Abhira making Armaan work and biding her time

I am really enjoying current track including the baap-beti bonding apart from a parallel VM reunion effort . But this time Abhimaan are together instead of Ar hating Ab and doubting her.

Its a good track to see him manao her and their close moments , stolen moments now in the leadup to their reunion

yes even I am enjoying the 2 parallel stories rather than an overkill of repetitive triangle

It is almost like Vidya was madhav’s old girlfriend.. who got married to Piddar family and had Armaan .. and is now single

A single widower Madhav has come to stay with his daughter / niece next door .. and Armaan is flirting with her 😂😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I said it yesterday..he should sit outside the court premises alongside her and solicit cases ..no offence but that’s how lawyers with no connections and no firm backing them source clients…since Madhav wanted him to give up the Poddar name tag and all the benefits that came with it ..he’s started with physical assets today and I suppose the soliciting clients outside the court too will come …! None of the characters are using their brains and neither the writers, they expect the audience to do the same 🙄

Yeah..if this is what is expected from.him smiley11Who writes this shit stuff I dunno..

Only gareeb have self respect and all the rich look down upon them. They say gift ki keemat nahi Dene wale ki neeyat dekhna chahiye...

abhira is practically living off the poddars, married , divorced or in between like present ...there she has no problem ..vidya , charu etc sab chalta hai usko , Mr India madhav papa bhi..Masa bhi jo dosa ki Tarah flip kar jaati hai. ..ruhi bhi..they need not ask for any forgiveness coz unke saath abhira ko mahaan banna hai....but arman ke saath special treatment hai.

the writers never cared to show her independent ..I mean she can be married , study & still do something so that she can cover up the expenses...itni akad se divorce leke she was close to begging for food ..Matlab ye sab dikhate kyun hai phir agar heroine ko bada bada self respect ka bhashan Dena hota hai toh ?

But arman doesn't fit in any category coz he's independently earning money , n it was not possible if he wasnt worthy enuf to be a good lawyer ...So he can spend it anyway he likes ...he can gift her a car scooter or jewelery..it's the same thing..I dun think arman ever looked down upon her or ehsan jatao for his help ...she was his wife so she was his responsibility too ...the clothes jewelery & facilities she was using , it was her right

Edited by Krinya - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ya. I'm not sure whats so objectionable about Abhira making Armaan work and biding her time

I am really enjoying current track including the baap-beti bonding apart from a parallel VM reunion effort . But this time Abhimaan are together instead of Ar hating Ab and doubting her.

Its a good track to see him manao her and their close moments , stolen moments now in the leadup to their reunion

exactly...i , loving it too...and I m now able to understand y people r not liking madhav....its just because he is a hindrance in armaan abhira milan....and armaan ko sab easy route chahte hain...i am all in for armaan working HARD to gain abhira ka trust!!!

he needs to do it...he was such a moron...and his bahaviour towrads abhira was so bad....he really needs to underatnd how much he has hurt her.....

I m able to understand amadhav too...off course his putting armaan in lockup was ott....that was defo not required....But otherwise, its quite simple...he realsed his mistakes..he always knew that armaan is happiest with abhira...even when armaan was least bothered to listen to him..he did not shy away in telling armaan that....so how can I say he does not care for armaan..its his nature to not force anyone...he tells and lets others think for their actiosn....

he is doing same with abhira...abhira does what she wants...and he does not show his anger on that..he tells her what he thinks.....

he genuinely wants arrmaan ki happiness and so he is vested in abhira too....

he has clearly told vidya what he wants...its up to vidya to decide.....she wants to b a bahu only or a wife and om too...she has been a good bahu nly.....could not underatnd that armaan was unhappy with his marriage to ruhi...and total fai;lure as a mom to rohit..rohit is totally gone..and yet she does not hold ruhi responsible for it....she could not feel what rohit would have gone thru, knowing the trth...

hope makers dont show a very elaborate story of vidya madhav...thoda dikha den....i need to know the back story...😂 and focus on mailny abhira armaan...😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I just don’t want ruhi and abhira under the same roof or ruhi and abhira as a wife of same man like naira/vedika. I am enjoying Ruhi’s journey more than female lead of the show and mostly watching her scenes only and doing ff for other scenes. I would like to see Ruhi settling down with good man, have her own kid and lead contentful life with her husband and own child. Ruhi lost her both the parents because of direct/in direct involvement of Akshara. She become orphan before of that woman. I want her to have her own little family with her husband and child. I so wish they stop this triangle nonsense. I am scared of post leap sequence for ruhi.

yeah same here thank god they are putting her scene in the beginning i just watch her scenes and leave rest of the scenes smiley36 finally risjta main koi toh ladki really independent dikh rahi hai who is taking decisions based on situation. Instead lf just giving bhashan and doing nothing. She atleast thinks ahead and sold her designs to earn money did not waited for them force her to sell her designs that shows she is responsible.

Postleap is nonsense show main patha nahi kya karenge but i want her to continue her career. Stop becoming obsessed on the man and lead a happy life. Show to the world that a women is happy being alone and slowly they can bring someone who genuinely loves her to show a women can balance career and marriage but hoga nahi as dkp likes playing with 3 characters. 😂

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yeah..if this is what is expected from.him smiley11Who writes this shit stuff I dunno..

Only gareeb have self respect and all the rich look down upon them. They say gift ki keemat nahi Dene wale ki neeyat dekhna chahiye...

abhira is practically living off the poddars, married , divorced or in between like present ...there she has no problem ..vidya , charu etc sab chalta hai usko , Mr India madhav papa bhi..Masa bhi jo dosa ki Tarah flip kar jaati hai. ..ruhi bhi..they need not ask for any forgiveness coz unke saath abhira ko mahaan banna hai....but arman ke saath special treatment hai.

the writers never cared to show her independent ..I mean she can be married , study & still do something so that she can cover up the expenses...itni akad se divorce leke she was close to begging for food ..Matlab ye sab dikhate kyun hai phir agar heroine ko bada bada self respect ka bhashan Dena hota hai toh ?

But arman doesn't fit in any category coz he's independently earning money , n it was not possible if he was worthy enuf to be a good lawyer ...So he can spend it anyway he likes ...he can gift her a car scooter or jewelery..it's the same thing..I dun think arman ever looked down upon her or ehsan jatao for his help ...she was his wife so she was his responsibility too ...the clothes jewelery & facilities she was using , it was her right

mr.India madhav papa 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Aadi04

They are paying Goenkas fixed salary because they need the same faces to play if and when they decide Akshara’s revelation.. which needs to be soon .. otherwise it can be forgotten..

if Goenkas have no more relatives left like Kairav , muskaan Keerti and naksh family . And surekha’s kids .. then they can also bow out .. unsung 😂😂

To get a triangle in the story it is not necessary to keep 4 people in the payroll forever…

Maya was a major figure in the triangle in Upma .. she was Adhya’s mom ..and then she was discarded and a fresh face like Shruti was brought ..with her own dynamics

Goenka’s have been kept there and only pics of Akshu has been shown there .. and no pics of Kartik , Naira , Kairav because they have one angle to cover in this story .. The revelation.. after this the TRP will decide who should be kept or axed .. Makers don’t plan stories 6 months in advance ..as sudden things are planned by the channel .

2 stories have gone through leap and have been axed abruptly.. pandya stores and TMD .. in both the child plot was rejected .. because it was an overkill in the last 3-4 years ..
I guess people are more excited in Armaan’s mother angle then Goenka story .. so they should reveal the fuski bomb and go ahead ..

exactly...they need manish during that reveal...and i m waiting for that too....akshu ki pic dikha kar, i think makrs r tring to show that waqt aane wala hai inn goenkas ka...to face the concequences.....itni nainsaafi ki hai akshu and uski family ke saath...they need to get the kadwa phal..😂

mujhe shuru se lagta hai..ruhi knows ki she was responsible for her mom...and aaj bhi usne pic dekhi....lets c.....how it plays out.....😂

usse pehle armaan ki bio mom ka truth aayega kya??😂

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah same here thank god they are putting her scene in the beginning i just watch her scenes and leave rest of the scenes smiley36 finally risjta main koi toh ladki really independent dikh rahi hai who is taking decisions based on situation. Instead lf just giving bhashan and doing nothing. She atleast thinks ahead and sold her designs to earn money did not waited for them force her to sell her designs that shows she is responsible.

Postleap is nonsense show main patha nahi kya karenge but i want her to continue her career. Stop becoming obsessed on the man and lead a happy life. Show to the world that a women is happy being alone and slowly they can bring someone who genuinely loves her to show a women can balance career and marriage but hoga nahi as dkp likes playing with 3 characters. 😂

some dhakki mukki are necessary in life to get realisation where they went wrong. That's what is happening here. Her own inner pain along with goenkas were the results of her obsession. And that man had thrown her like a tissue paper easily once he realized love. Till then he was leading her dancing on dadis tunes. He will dance on abhira tunes next 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

this apna chota family reminded me ruhis father who wanted it as his own. Like you said uska pati iska bacha, iska pati bacha uska vak 🤣

Muje bhi neil yaad aa gaya tha jab I was thinking about Ruhi. Ruhi ke papa bahot ache the, I wish woh Ruhi ka birth dekh paya hota! That’s why I want ki Ruhi ki shaddi ho jaye and uska apna ek baccha ho , apni family ho. I really don’t want iska pati uska baccha thing for ruhi.
She become orphan at the age of 6 ! I can’t imagine a pain of 6 years old child ! She was too small to even understand what is death when aarohi died!

Can’t see her and abhira under the same roof or naira/vedika relation or even any cousin sister relation between them kyunki they are not even close cousins like dono apni mother ki step sister ki beti hai for each other so faltu ka rishta na dikhaye tohi accha hoga.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

They are paying Goenkas fixed salary because they need the same faces to play if and when they decide Akshara’s revelation.. which needs to be soon .. otherwise it can be forgotten..

if Goenkas have no more relatives left like Kairav , muskaan Keerti and naksh family . And surekha’s kids .. then they can also bow out .. unsung 😂😂

To get a triangle in the story it is not necessary to keep 4 people in the payroll forever…

Maya was a major figure in the triangle in Upma .. she was Adhya’s mom ..and then she was discarded and a fresh face like Shruti was brought ..with her own dynamics

Goenka’s have been kept there and only pics of Akshu has been shown there .. and no pics of Kartik , Naira , Kairav because they have one angle to cover in this story .. The revelation.. after this the TRP will decide who should be kept or axed .. Makers don’t plan stories 6 months in advance ..as sudden things are planned by the channel .

2 stories have gone through leap and have been axed abruptly.. pandya stores and TMD .. in both the child plot was rejected .. because it was an overkill in the last 3-4 years ..
I guess people are more excited in Armaan’s mother angle then Goenka story .. so they should reveal the fuski bomb and go ahead ..

@bold I really don’t know what they’re waiting for ..it will completely lose relevance if they keep delaying it …and now that the triangle has already played out, that’s an additional angle to the legacy connection…Armaan’s mother angle can play out for a few months at least ..they should get done with Akshara reveal before then
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly...i , loving it too...and I m now able to understand y people r not liking madhav....its just because he is a hindrance in armaan abhira milan....and armaan ko sab easy route chahte hain...i am all in for armaan working HARD to gain abhira ka trust!!!

he needs to do it...he was such a moron...and his bahaviour towrads abhira was so bad....he really needs to underatnd how much he has hurt her.....

I m able to understand amadhav too...off course his putting armaan in lockup was ott....that was defo not required....But otherwise, its quite simple...he realsed his mistakes..he always knew that armaan is happiest with abhira...even when armaan was least bothered to listen to him..he did not shy away in telling armaan that....so how can I say he does not care for armaan..its his nature to not force anyone...he tells and lets others think for their actiosn....

he is doing same with abhira...abhira does what she wants...and he does not show his anger on that..he tells her what he thinks.....

he genuinely wants arrmaan ki happiness and so he is vested in abhira too....

he has clearly told vidya what he wants...its up to vidya to decide.....she wants to b a bahu only or a wife and om too...she has been a good bahu nly.....could not underatnd that armaan was unhappy with his marriage to ruhi...and total fai;lure as a mom to rohit..rohit is totally gone..and yet she does not hold ruhi responsible for it....she could not feel what rohit would have gone thru, knowing the trth...

hope makers dont show a very elaborate story of vidya madhav...thoda dikha den....i need to know the back story...😂 and focus on mailny abhira armaan...😂

ya why should Armaan get it all easily

let him work hard

after all 10 months he was a pendulum. time to make up for that

I dont mind VM story instead of Ruhi crap. VM ko reunite karte karte Abhimaan mil hi jayega