Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

This is unofficial I think. Gossip always picks news from here and there. We will get a clear picture once KBC promos start airing.

No Uttar kand it seems.

Anyways it was a finite series.

Yes it's finite series

But only if they give proper closure

It was obvious kbc will take some slot

Skt ka confirmation karna baaki hai

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes.....This show would be missed by me and many....it has become emotion now.....they will give Siya Ram scenes after agnipariksha itself I think.... Ayodhya return ke baad kaha scenes dalenge....Ram rajyabhishek aur Ram Darbaar ka iconic scene hai...us scene se hi show end karenge....inke title montage ka bhi last scene wahi hai.....But yes Siya Ram scenes after yuddh gets over should be given.

Edited by RamAayenge - 3 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yes.....This show would be missed by me and many....it has become emotion now.....they will give Siya Ram scenes after agnipariksha itself I think.... Ayodhya return ke baad kaha scenes dalenge....Ram rajyabhishek aur Ram Darbaar ka iconic scene hai...us scene se hi show end karenge....inke title montage ka bhi last scene wahi hai.....But yes Siya Ram scenes after yuddh gets over should be given.

Agar wahi. End karenge means end of ram avtaar nahi dikhayenge ???????

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hope they won't end Yuddha at a speed of lightning within two weeks and then waste two weeks on agni-pariksha smiley18

I'll stab myself in the eyes if that happens. I've watched the show religiously, hope they won't torture me while ending it smiley19

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Whichever mythological show you watch next, do tag me in the forum. I'll also watch and entertain you with my analysis smiley36smiley9

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Agar wahi. End karenge means end of ram avtaar nahi dikhayenge ???????

End of avatar.. I'm thinking ye 5-6 hafte mein Ravan and puri Lanka ko kaise maarenge smiley36 also 8th is a Thursday, do they end shows mid week ? Gossiptv is anyway unofficial, they've been saying this since May lol.

They should show a peaceful ending, not rushed, even if it has to be with rajyabhishek. And while I'm not a fan of uttarkand, it'll be nice to see the avatar ending and everyone going back to Vaikunth, maybe through Shivji's narration. Let's see.

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waise is cast ke saath Sita maa going to forest,Luv kush story,Sita maa going back to Mother Earth,Bharat Gandharva fight, Kaal bhagwan visit and Lakshman Durvasa incident, ShriRam parityag of Lakshman and him taking jalsamadhi with his yogbal,Ramji taking jalsamadhi with everybody and Mahaprasthan se avataar end.....just imagine all these would be nice with same star cast...but high chances of controversy so no chance of uttar kand....inhone luv kush banaya tha usme bahut controversy Hui thi...even RS Ramayan me bhi uttar Ramayan me controversy Hui thi....so wo part hai hi bahut mushkil.
RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Waise is cast ke saath Sita maa going to forest,Luv kush story,Sita maa going back to Mother Earth,Bharat Gandharva fight, Kaal bhagwan visit and Lakshman Durvasa incident, ShriRam parityag of Lakshman and him taking jalsamadhi with his yogbal,Ramji taking jalsamadhi with everybody and Mahaprasthan se avataar end.....just imagine all these would be nice with same star cast...but high chances of controversy so no chance of uttar kand....inhone luv kush banaya tha usme bahut controversy Hui thi...even RS Ramayan me bhi uttar Ramayan me controversy Hui thi....so wo part hai hi bahut mushkil.

Inhone luv kush banaya tha as in Swastik ne ?

RamAayenge thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Inhone luv kush banaya tha as in Swastik ne ?

Haa ram siya ke luv kush colors pe 2019 aaspass aaya tha yeh show.....

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Whichever mythological show you watch next, do tag me in the forum. I'll also watch and entertain you with my analysis smiley36smiley9

Well if it's not mythology show any show i will watch will tag u and others if interested

😂😂