Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Old thread got locked so replying here..

My replies-

Niharika ,your post was funny.I laughed.Yuddh kand was treated quite badly though.Glorifying Kumbhakaran ,Ravan ,maiming the character of Lakshman,pathetic war sequences etc.ruined the Yuddha kand for me.UK after the initial dragging ,was dealt quite well.I have never seen a better portrayal of the social unrest and Parityaag .It continued till the kids grow up.Now again dragging.Also ,dedicating one full episode for Shatrugna and Lavnasur just attacking each other with arrows would be boring also unless they show new action scenes.But knowing how they dealt with Yuddh kand speaks volumes so not not venturing there.

Wish they could have shown other stories of Anand Ramayan.Thoigh not relevant to the main plot ,it would still be better than the current story track.

Chatterbox - Understood your view of crown but I don't think so.Looks like it's more practical.Lots of movement from the actors will make the crown rickety and it will wobble thereby ruining the wig,making the actors look funny resulting in more shots.Also I think it's extremely uncomfortable for the actors to keep wearing the crown that is tight around the temples.

Minion - U r enjoying the thread without watching ,so the summary is for u also

Silvy - For u since u said u r able to see the episodes quite late .

That's my point too why they are dragging now ?

People are finding this sequence interesting some are even hoping for siya ram typical hit miss type scene but I am not finding anything logical here

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

And even for that matter, seeing the show again started dragging & the current track,,,,it wld Hv been better that they wld hv kept pace as it was....and included some other stories also,,,no need to even go to anand Ramayan for few more stories,,,as far as I know,,,there r lots and lots of back stories and many other stories in UK of VR itself....some told by rishis coming in Ram's court....many are narrated by some or other characters of main story itself....and many of them r unknown also,,,usme se koi bhi 1-2 stories aur leke add kar dete...abhi ki story bhi dikhate thoda pace maintain karke and aur stories bhi le lete if they hv this much of extra time....to aur detailing lagta,,,,Rishi Bhrigu wali narrate kardo aisa hai to by Shivji in some manner...dusri bhi bahut hai extra stories...but dragging a single plot of Sahastra Ravan with new cartoons rakshas every time creates disinterest.

But seems makers hv their own ways...let's see what they show,,,,hoping for good to come.

I agree with you di there are so many stories in VR itself why to add some other versions . Let's see what happened next but they are streching this trinavati track i was waiting for golden idol one but got this unwanted track

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Niharika_17

That's my point too why they are dragging now ?

People are finding this sequence interesting some are even hoping for siya ram typical hit miss type scene but I am not finding anything logical here

Jahan logic nahi usko swastik ka ooltah chashma kahte hai .

Story as per ramayan nahi hai .it's just filler tracks with comic element hai 😂

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Last edt padho

And gundi se panga Lena bhari padega smiley159smiley36

Maine kab liya panga? I was just asking an innocent questionsmiley36

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Maine kab liya panga? I was just asking an innocent questionsmiley36

Arrre yaaar I was pulling ur leg

Told u u r Bali ka bakra for me

And u r absent and absent minded so chidaoed u for forgetting to put edt.

And well goonde log dhamki dete hai

U know it very well 😂😂😂

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Arrre yaaar I was pulling ur leg

Told u u r Bali ka bakra for me

And u r absent and absent minded so chidaoed u for forgetting to put edt.

And well goonde log dhamki dete hai

U know it very well 😂😂😂

Yeah i know that goomde log dhamki dete hai thanks to CIDsmiley36

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Yeah i know that goomde log dhamki dete hai thanks to CIDsmiley36

Dekho tumhare absence mein chat club shaant padha hai

https://x.com/klaroliner123/status/1841843310857425183?s=46

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Yeh kya chamatkar hai! EDT ke 2 pages already done even before my Vellapanti started smiley3

Please remember Lav is Kush and Kush is Lav

https://x.com/klaroliner123/status/1841843991207203083?s=46