Jpg tum ho apun nahi

Ek toh bhoot ban ke ghoomo forum

Par upar se review bhi do.upar se gayab ko dhundo

Kyaa apun ka naam poora mitti mein milaye diyo tum log

Apun kal se mayavi ho jayengi

Dikhegij nahi idhar smiley7

Edited by chatterbox - 2 days ago
RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Apun ka ijjat hi nahi idhar

Velli hai toh yaad dilao

Jpg tum ho apun nahi

Ek toh bhoot ban ke ghoomo forum

Par upar se review bhi do.upar se gayab ko dhundo

Kyaa apun ka naam poora mitti mein milaye diyo tum log

Apun kal se mayavi ho jayengi

Dikhegij nahi idharsmiley7

Nahi nahi didi....aisa mat karna....πŸ«‚πŸ€§πŸ˜­πŸ› Aap mayavi nahi ho sakte....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€—

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looks like a funny banter going on between the 2 of the earliest members.Ok.Rookies will just enjoy ..

So giving this summary and review for those who are unable to watch the episodes on time

1.Seeta decides to follow Rishi Bharadwaj's advice to do tapasya on Falgu river.I guess the couple is going to meet according to Mr.Siddimiki Tiwramiki ji RamayanπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ or only Seeta will be able to see Ram from a distance and hear the conversation.Looks like father will meet the sons and will have a conversation with them without identity revelation.

2.Ram 's army is ready to slay Chandrabahu who has a funny laugh . Angad volunteers to stop the chanting of the demon's wife.Stopping the wife is the only way to kill the demon.Hanuman gives some yantra to disorient or confuse female demons,so Angad can move forward without killing.He succeeds in confusing the demons.The female demons end up killing each other.In the battlefield ,the two groups are in a face off. Kishkindha is prosperous but no side captains and only 1 chariot.Looks like the producers have washed off their hands off this Ramayan.The jewellery is getting blackish and they didn't polish it.Angad's jewellery,soldiers crown look so black.Ram' s jewellery stylist is clever.They have been using pearls for him and a colorful neckpiece which doesn't look old.Ram 's hair is having a field day.For the past 2 episodes his hair looks extra blow dried.Its almost like a stiff gumbad.

I feel genuinely sorry for Mr Reu.I think today is the first episode where I saw him really acting half heartedly.He had always been the most sincere in his preparations. Before this episode , his expressions may have looked tepid or even less once or twice but today I think he as an actor looks like he gave up,something I have never seen before.I hope I'm wrong.

3.Brothers decide to follow their mother for the tapasya and decides to build a bullock cart for her for the journey.Sahastra Ravan is stalking them and gives them a ready made cart but summons another demon Vrishabhasur to kill the boys thus planning to ruin the sacrifice of the couple and their dream for establishing RamRajya.He ,like his deceased brother is lucky.These 2 are the only ones in the whole SR who have been changing dresses like runway models.

Edited by Celinacrescent - 2 days ago
Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One more doubt - Why Ram is washing a war without his crown ??

God ,I'm focussing on too much of irrelevant details .

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

One more doubt - Why Ram is washing a war without his crown ??

God ,I'm focussing on too much of irrelevant details .

Yeh doubt to bhaaskarn wale yuddh se hai muje....waha bhi Ramji ne crown nahi pehna tha....waise Raja Dashrath ne bhi shambrasur yuddh me nahi pehna tha crown πŸ‘‘...

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks For The Update Chatterbox

Good Morning Jai Shree Ram

Yes This Isn't Ramayan We Are Watching

Its Something Different

Just For Extension The Writer Is Showing Anything

They Should Just Stick To The Original Story Of Ramayan Simple

smiley9

I am done too. They should end this Sasta ASAP and move on with the Horse capture track and revelation of Lav Kush identity. This unnecessary stretching will drive away all the existing viewers too

Edited by ananya3129 - a day ago