Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 hours ago

Aao bacchon sunate tum swastik ka ooltah chashma ki kahani

Woh tha na panchtantra ki kathayen

Wahi sab hai aaj ke episode mein

Mujhe toh Mazza aaya..

So start mein accept Karo luv is elder kush younger. So kush badi badi baatein kar raha tha

Sholay ke Jai Veeru ki

Aage sugreev dikha

Thoda changed lag raha tha

Angad says we don't hv large army

Enter Surya pataka ke saath shri ram

Nari samman ki baat and he sends Hanuman to warn afrikan choti Wale changu ke pass to return sugreev beti

Yeh changu is even more funny. I was laughing like crazy.

He angers Hanuman with regards to ramji

And badbola bata diya how he can be killed

Soul talk between ramji and sita

Shivji explain ABT vardaan part to changu

As long as his wife keeps prayijg to brahmaji he can't be killed

Plus he got some astra which can make anyone statue. .and uska Tod khud shivji hai.

This part will be interesting how they break the pooja part and statue astra

Sita is worried and she is asked to do some vrat standing in Nadi something

So sasta here is doing something hilarious trying to listen to ants

Pata nahi what he plans to do now

But sita will step out of ashram

Thats the precap plus changu ka bhi the end karenge

Comedy circus dekh sakte ho

chatterbox thumbnail

Ya he is changu

Mangu sasta ke saath hai plus whole lot of cartoons with this changu

https://x.com/aashizin/status/1841125162495709184?s=46

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Valmiki ashram was on the bank of Ganga

https://x.com/tekchand011/status/1841125594525729147?s=46

chatterbox thumbnail

Ek baat abhi tak nahi samji or rather samaj kar bhi don't know what to react

Valmiki was important in ramayan. Usko led bulb ki tarah lotus mein show piece bana ke rakha hai..

Side character bana diya

Dusra Rishi is doing shiksha etc

Aur valmiki ji lagta hai led bulb mein khush hai 🤦

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Ok ,my take

Kind of a filler episode.Hence disappointing.The story again started moving around in circles.Now it's Ravan 2.0 with kidnapping 2.0.Story will move at a snail pace for the next 10 days and then post navratri ,the story will move in leaps and bounds.Not predicting but the ardent followers of the series may have made a near correct guess

Summary

1.Fun banter of the brothers - no progress.

2.Ram meeting Sugreeva and encouraging the Vanaras to wage a war ,sending Hanuman as messenger to stop the war- like in Ravan phase

3.Villain laughing evilly and mocking Ram and telling Hanuman the secret to kil him🤦‍♂️.Why have they depicted Rakshas like Asuras ,a total no brain nincompoops?🙄.For a moment ,I thought it's the story of Vishnu getting cursed for destroying the sanctity of the pious queen Vrinda who prayed for the wellbeing of her husband Jalandhar.

4.Ram and Sita's conversation moving in circles Only good thing whenever they speak,the place around them suddenly becomes beautiful and bright instead of the drab settings.Mr.Reu jas tightened the dhoti around his waist tightly to hide the widening girth .The jewellery ,angvastram are doing a decent job to cover his body though are not completely successful.

5.Dont know why Sahastra Ravan needed an ant facial massage .Sita deciding to do some serious tapasya standing in river to help her husband overcome his difficulties at the advice of Bharadwaj Rishi.

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 hours ago

Swastik impossible! smiley36

More freakin words!

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I too want to know why this step treatment to this show, they don’t even care for this show now

https://x.com/aishwarya12344/status/1841066422782361924?s=46

That's Very Disappointing Indeed

smiley6

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Aao bacchon sunate tum swastik ka ooltah chashma ki kahani

Woh tha na panchtantra ki kathayen

Wahi sab hai aaj ke episode mein

Mujhe toh Mazza aaya..

So start mein accept Karo luv is elder kush younger. So kush badi badi baatein kar raha tha

Sholay ke Jai Veeru ki

Aage sugreev dikha

Thoda changed lag raha tha

Angad says we don't hv large army

Enter Surya pataka ke saath shri ram

Nari samman ki baat and he sends Hanuman to warn afrikan choti Wale changu ke pass to return sugreev beti

Yeh changu is even more funny. I was laughing like crazy.

He angers Hanuman with regards to ramji

And badbola bata diya how he can be killed

Soul talk between ramji and sita

Shivji explain ABT vardaan part to changu

As long as his wife keeps prayijg to brahmaji he can't be killed

Plus he got some astra which can make anyone statue. .and uska Tod khud shivji hai.

This part will be interesting how they break the pooja part and statue astra

Sita is worried and she is asked to do some vrat standing in Nadi something

So sasta here is doing something hilarious trying to listen to ants

Pata nahi what he plans to do now

But sita will step out of ashram

Thats the precap plus changu ka bhi the end karenge

Comedy circus dekh sakte ho

Oh I Need To See The Episode It Comes On Late

Sony Liv Not Fair

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Ok ,my take

Kind of a filler episode.Hence disappointing.The story again started moving around in circles.Now it's Ravan 2.0 with kidnapping 2.0.Story will move at a snail pace for the next 10 days and then post navratri ,the story will move in leaps and bounds.Not predicting but the ardent followers of the series may have made a near correct guess

Summary

1.Fun banter of the brothers - no progress.

2.Ram meeting Sugreeva and encouraging the Vanaras to wage a war ,sending Hanuman as messenger to stop the war- like in Ravan phase

3.Villain laughing evilly and mocking Ram and telling Hanuman the secret to kil him🤦‍♂️.Why have they depicted Rakshas like Asuras ,a total no brain nincompoops?🙄.For a moment ,I thought it's the story of Vishnu getting cursed for destroying the sanctity of the pious queen Vrinda who prayed for the wellbeing of her husband Jalandhar.

4.Ram and Sita's conversation moving in circles Only good thing whenever they speak,the place around them suddenly becomes beautiful and bright instead of the drab settings.Mr.Reu jas tightened the dhoti around his waist tightly to hide the widening girth .The jewellery ,angvastram are doing a decent job to cover his body though are not completely successful.

5.Dont know why Sahastra Ravan needed an ant facial massage .Sita deciding to do some serious tapasya standing in river to help her husband overcome his difficulties at the advice of Bharadwaj Rishi.

I just felt ki Ramayan hi bana rahe hai na!!!🙁😕...matlab bahut drag feel hua muje to aaj🥱🥱😴 😴...sahastra Ravan to i always skip his part...

But yeh chadrabahu story sunke immediately i also felt same as Celina pointed ki Devi Vrinda & Jalandhar ki exact story hai yeh to....don't know anything abt this story of Trinavati at all so let's see what unfolds in this track....

I just feel ki thoda pace badhaye to accha....pace of this series was it's USP,,,concise but details bhi mostly cover karte the like in initial 5 kaands they took almost 5 months only,,,,6th kaand Yuddhkand is long,so good,2 months,,,, extension ke baad slow ho gaye,,,what they r planning,,,7th kaand uk ko aur 3-4 months Tak chalaenge kya????Then kitna uneven distribution hua,,,main plot of ramayan in 7-8 months & UK akele ke liye 3-4 months!!!...

I feel limited series is good way to go...isme bhi sahi time limit rakhe to acha,, otherwise drag feel hone hi laga hai...side story nice👍 but main plot aate aate log disconnect na ho jaaye🙂.