Sasta marega ab smiley15 aur uska beta bhi

I have no problem with the space...

Glad they are showing in details...

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Ok ,my take

Kind of a filler episode.Hence disappointing.The story again started moving around in circles.Now it's Ravan 2.0 with kidnapping 2.0.Story will move at a snail pace for the next 10 days and then post navratri ,the story will move in leaps and bounds.Not predicting but the ardent followers of the series may have made a near correct guess

Summary

1.Fun banter of the brothers - no progress.

2.Ram meeting Sugreeva and encouraging the Vanaras to wage a war ,sending Hanuman as messenger to stop the war- like in Ravan phase

3.Villain laughing evilly and mocking Ram and telling Hanuman the secret to kil him🤦‍♂️.Why have they depicted Rakshas like Asuras ,a total no brain nincompoops?🙄.For a moment ,I thought it's the story of Vishnu getting cursed for destroying the sanctity of the pious queen Vrinda who prayed for the wellbeing of her husband Jalandhar.

4.Ram and Sita's conversation moving in circles Only good thing whenever they speak,the place around them suddenly becomes beautiful and bright instead of the drab settings.Mr.Reu jas tightened the dhoti around his waist tightly to hide the widening girth .The jewellery ,angvastram are doing a decent job to cover his body though are not completely successful.

5.Dont know why Sahastra Ravan needed an ant facial massage .Sita deciding to do some serious tapasya standing in river to help her husband overcome his difficulties at the advice of Bharadwaj Rishi.

Same it's similar to vrinda story don't know from where they are showing .
Niharika_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

I just felt ki Ramayan hi bana rahe hai na!!!🙁😕...matlab bahut drag feel hua muje to aaj🥱🥱😴 😴...sahastra Ravan to i always skip his part...

But yeh chadrabahu story sunke immediately i also felt same as Celina pointed ki Devi Vrinda & Jalandhar ki exact story hai yeh to....don't know anything abt this story of Trinavati at all so let's see what unfolds in this track....

I just feel ki thoda pace badhaye to accha....pace of this series was it's USP,,,concise but details bhi mostly cover karte the like in initial 5 kaands they took almost 5 months only,,,,6th kaand Yuddhkand is long,so good,2 months,,,, extension ke baad slow ho gaye,,,what they r planning,,,7th kaand uk ko aur 3-4 months Tak chalaenge kya????Then kitna uneven distribution hua,,,main plot of ramayan in 7-8 months & UK akele ke liye 3-4 months!!!...

I feel limited series is good way to go...isme bhi sahi time limit rakhe to acha,, otherwise drag feel hone hi laga hai...side story nice👍 but main plot aate aate log disconnect na ho jaaye🙂.

I want them to end the series as soon as possible by showing base plot correctly . I am feeling so bored in episodes nowadays barring luv kush part

Niharika_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Aao bacchon sunate tum swastik ka ooltah chashma ki kahani

Woh tha na panchtantra ki kathayen

Wahi sab hai aaj ke episode mein

Mujhe toh Mazza aaya..

So start mein accept Karo luv is elder kush younger. So kush badi badi baatein kar raha tha

Sholay ke Jai Veeru ki

Aage sugreev dikha

Thoda changed lag raha tha

Angad says we don't hv large army

Enter Surya pataka ke saath shri ram

Nari samman ki baat and he sends Hanuman to warn afrikan choti Wale changu ke pass to return sugreev beti

Yeh changu is even more funny. I was laughing like crazy.

He angers Hanuman with regards to ramji

And badbola bata diya how he can be killed

Soul talk between ramji and sita

Shivji explain ABT vardaan part to changu

As long as his wife keeps prayijg to brahmaji he can't be killed

Plus he got some astra which can make anyone statue. .and uska Tod khud shivji hai.

This part will be interesting how they break the pooja part and statue astra

Sita is worried and she is asked to do some vrat standing in Nadi something

So sasta here is doing something hilarious trying to listen to ants

Pata nahi what he plans to do now

But sita will step out of ashram

Thats the precap plus changu ka bhi the end karenge

Comedy circus dekh sakte ho

Pita putra dono alag alag marenge but pata nahi kya dikhayenge ye

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I am really enjoying Luv - Kush part smiley36

They are very entertaining to me smiley16

Sasta marega ab smiley15 aur uska beta bhi

I have no problem with the space...

Glad they are showing in details...

Luv kush adventures r really enjoyable😊🤗I am watching for them only😊....even siya ram scenes r also nice....trinavati story wld also be interesting bcz we don't know it...but sasta marna chahiye ab,,,, atleast by navratri, he must get over now....ab I think they r moving towards his end....

I hope them to show Valmiki ji training Luv Kush giving them divyastra teaching them etc,,it wld be even more interesting to watch their training....waha details dikhaye to acha Rather than this sasta ravan.And sasta end ke baad Leaps and bounds mein speed na badhaye,,,,matlab abhi they r taking extra time in sasta,,,but afterwards in actual plot ,,there is good scope,,waha extra Speed karni padegi fir...kyuki time kam hai ab only 1 month is left out of 3 months extension they got,,,Ram rajya details mein jaayenge to it wld be even more insightful...

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi good morning jai shri ram

Good to read your views.

Well actually ramayan hai hi nahin.

Ramayan ka naam leke yeh log fantasy dikha rahe hai.

That's why I said panchtantra katha kabhi Harry Potter kabhi kuch

Just they have extension toh matlab kuch bhi dikhao

Yday episode was hilarious to me. Not from ramayan part of view but from the story which was shown

Both sasta and his changu were really funny. I had a great laugh

Coming to that vrinda story, when I saw that. It didn't strike me that time but felt Aisa kuch similar story tha. I connected to ahiravan mahiravan story. Imagine ramayan mei dikhaya tha unka end ka secret unki wife ke pass tha. Kuch device ya Aisa kuch tha which Hanuman destroyed. Yahan par panchmukhi Hanuman dikhaya

But now u mentioned vrinda ki story hai but think of ramji

He will never hurt any woman in anyway

Look at mando. Hanuman had to convince her but they never crossed the limit.

Yahan par kuch idea se Changu ki wife ko distract karenge ki uski Pooja stop ho jaye

Baaki statue Wale astra ko shivji handle kar denge

Ek aur funny baat.

Yeh asur rakshas itni tapasya karte and they get indestructible weapons. Dene Wale bhi aise hi de dete hai kya. Ya loophole ke saath 😂😂

Overall for comedy I liked the episode

Baaki one week Tak yeh negative energy rahega uske baad story aage badega.

I say jahan itna dekha end Tak dekho

Enjoy kya goof ups karte hai

Since there is no new thread I am continuing here

https://x.com/cscsphoenix/status/1841479109609730149?s=46

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not able to see episode will wait for video then will review

Edited by chatterbox - 2 days ago

Sasta Samrat hai smiley3