😂😂

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ok suno Aaj ka story

Starting miss Kiya thoda

Full episode mixed bag

Sastasur and crocasur ki khusar pusar ho rahi hai. I don't know what they talked

But ye sastasur itni mundi kyo hilata hai

Meghu se bhi jyada iski mundi ghoomti hai

Now coming to yudhh

Two yuddh r on

One ramji ka one luc kush ka

Nadiya ke paar hai shayad

Crocoasur apne army bhejta hai

Luv kush tackle them

Who taught them archery vaise

Not valmiki

He is safely tucked in led bulb lotus

Anyway kush boasting and that leaf wala Rishi wakes up

Ramji not able to finish changu

Angad fails to stop chanting

Gets caught in Lotus stem or something

Clueless angad

Lion man sugreev fight

So nothing much except luv kush fight was good

Precap is dangerous

Sita standing with diya in hand doing Pooja

And crocasur comes to capture her

So that Nadi lake whatever it's called sweeps away sita

Tomm i m expecting some positive end to these cartoons

Monday ke baad sastasur tata bye hoga

Uske neck mein koi fevicol laga do

Bahut ding dong neck hilti hai🤦🤷

Waiting For The Episode In The Late Night

Thanks Chatterbox For The Update

🤗

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Episode review

Total filler episode no.3

Sujay looks like a statue releasing arrows from bows .Either he has lost the zeal to act ,tired or just wants to get this over with.Cant blame him if he decides to leave midway but he looks decent enough to hold on for various reasons.

Prachi's scenes are shot with no retakes.She mistakenly utters wrong dialogues but still given a green signal to continue .She says MAINE SANKALP LA TAP LIYA HAI.It is MAINE TAP KA SANKALP LIYA HAI .

Niharika ki icha puri ho gayi .Unko shatrugna aur lavanasur ka battle dekhna tha .Battle scene Aaj unhe dekhne bahut Mila par chandrabahu and Hanuman + sugreev ka!! Unending...😁LOL.

The only thing I really liked about today's episode is that the elder son ( the taller one) has tried to follow the body language of his father.Liked how the parallels between the father and son releasing arrows to their respective enemies are drawn.Plus how the son arches his back while releasing arrows.( similar to Episode 6 ,when in the introductory scene how Ram decides to protect the cow Nandini ,even though such a thing happened with Dileep ,his ancestor and not him)One of my favourite scenes.A time when the quality was quite good and one of the best scenes of Sujay as Ram.

The 2nd similarity between father and son was when he levitates in the air to get rid off the demons.Similar to Ram slaying the 36,000 demon army of Khar Dushan.Vfx in kush levitation was poor though

Thanks For The Update

I Will Watch It Later At Night

smiley9

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Episode review

Total filler episode no.3

Sujay looks like a statue releasing arrows from bows .Either he has lost the zeal to act ,tired or just wants to get this over with.Cant blame him if he decides to leave midway but he looks decent enough to hold on for various reasons.

Prachi's scenes are shot with no retakes.She mistakenly utters wrong dialogues but still given a green signal to continue .She says MAINE SANKALP LA TAP LIYA HAI.It is MAINE TAP KA SANKALP LIYA HAI .

Niharika ki icha puri ho gayi .Unko shatrugna aur lavanasur ka battle dekhna tha .Battle scene Aaj unhe dekhne bahut Mila par chandrabahu and Hanuman + sugreev ka!! Unending...😁LOL.

The only thing I really liked about today's episode is that the elder son ( the taller one) has tried to follow the body language of his father.Liked how the parallels between the father and son releasing arrows to their respective enemies are drawn.Plus how the son arches his back while releasing arrows.( similar to Episode 6 ,when in the introductory scene how Ram decides to protect the cow Nandini ,even though such a thing happened with Dileep ,his ancestor and not him)One of my favourite scenes.A time when the quality was quite good and one of the best scenes of Sujay as Ram.

The 2nd similarity between father and son was when he levitates in the air to get rid off the demons.Similar to Ram slaying the 36,000 demon army of Khar Dushan.Vfx in kush levitation was poor though

No way meri icha puri hui I just skip & skip battle didn't mean the joke they were doing . Seeing those vanars and rakshash fighting I am getting feeling of actors of ramleela in my city they also do such comic acts

In shatrughan i was expecting that they give some good war scenes but forgot that the sr history is so troublesome since yudhkand only . For my icha puri I am reading vr yudhkand and bring busy with other stuff of my college and just waiting for ashwamedh yagya one & final scenes . And watching old episodes of sr .

So boring & illogical track is going on I bow down to tolerance level to viewers who are watching this track with full interest