Shrimad Ramayan daily episode discussion thread (3/10/24 - 4/10/24)

Episode Discussion

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Posted: a day ago

Daily Episode Discussion Threads will be created and maintained by the DT every day. The previous EDT's will be locked, but you can access these threads by clicking the "episode discussion" tag below the title of the thread.

Please keep discussions limited to the episodes of that day as far as possible. Some references to previous episodes can be allowed for the sake of viable discussions.

A few tips to keep in mind while commenting on this thread

• Please use this thread ONLY to discuss the episodes, keeping chatting to the minimum. Refrain from bringing in off-topic, BTS (unless it is related to the show/episode), actor's SM posts, fans' SM posts or an actor's projects outside of this show. Such posts if found will be trashed and members can receive a warning. All such updates can either be shared in the Social Media thread or the character/actorโ€™s AT.

• Please do not post entire episode links cause this will be considered as copyright infringement.

• Please do not quote large posts/ posts with links/images/videos as these unnecessarily make the page heavy and difficult to load. You can edit the quote to the portion you are responding to or simply tag the member to respond to their post.

• Please refrain from using harsh, rude, or offensive language or hurting the sentiments of fellow members or any specific groups.

• Please do not bash or name-call/label any actor or character. Fun names or nicknames for characters are not allowed. Please refer to the characters with respect since these are mythological characters that have religious significance and are revered by many.

• Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members or fan groups. Ganging up against minority opinions or shaming members for posting their opinions/ moral policing is not okay. Avoid name-calling, using derogatory emojis or code names, instigating fan groups, making indirect snide remarks on another fan base/ member.

• Using profanity or abusive language is strictly disallowed.

• Do not make discriminatory posts shaming or mocking any particular group based on religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, class, caste, race, ethnicity, ability, intellect or any other form of discrimination.

• Please do not bring in comparisons with other shows or actors playing the same character in a different show. You can use the Ramayan Canon Thread for discussions on the text/ canon divergence.

• One Liners/Short Discussion: Detailed discussions on the episode can be conducted on the EDTs only, please post all one liners / short sentences / paragraphs regarding the episode in the Daily Episode Discussion Thread. If repetitive topics are found, they will be merged with the DDT.

• For additional rules please read the Rules.

In addition to these rules, IF CoC and Forum rules will apply at all times.

For any further assistance or concerns, please contact the DT of the forum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jao jaake bol do is pete ko I m katti with him

I m not talking to him now ๐Ÿค

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Jao jaake bol do is pete ko I m katti with him

I m not talking to him now ๐Ÿค

Why? Aisa kya hua? smiley13

Post less than 5 words

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Old thread got locked so replying here..

My replies-

Niharika ,your post was funny.I laughed.Yuddh kand was treated quite badly though.Glorifying Kumbhakaran ,Ravan ,maiming the character of Lakshman,pathetic war sequences etc.ruined the Yuddha kand for me.UK after the initial dragging ,was dealt quite well.I have never seen a better portrayal of the social unrest and Parityaag .It continued till the kids grow up.Now again dragging.Also ,dedicating one full episode for Shatrugna and Lavnasur just attacking each other with arrows would be boring also unless they show new action scenes.But knowing how they dealt with Yuddh kand speaks volumes so not not venturing there.

Wish they could have shown other stories of Anand Ramayan.Thoigh not relevant to the main plot ,it would still be better than the current story track.

Chatterbox - Understood your view of crown but I don't think so.Looks like it's more practical.Lots of movement from the actors will make the crown rickety and it will wobble thereby ruining the wig,making the actors look funny resulting in more shots.Also I think it's extremely uncomfortable for the actors to keep wearing the crown that is tight around the temples.

Minion - U r enjoying the thread without watching ,so the summary is for u also

Silvy - For u since u said u r able to see the episodes quite late .

Edited by Celinacrescent - a day ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

My replies-

Niharika ,your post was funny.I laughed.Yuddh kand was treated quite badly though.Glorifying Kumbhakaran ,Ravan ,maiming the character of Lakshman,pathetic war sequences etc.ruined the Yuddha kand for me.UK after the initial dragging ,was dealt quite well.I have never seen a better portrayal of the social unrest and Parityaag .It continued till the kids grow up.Now again dragging.Also ,dedicating one full episode for Shatrugna and Lavnasur just attacking each other with arrows would be boring also unless they show new action scenes.But knowing how they dealt with Yuddh kand speaks volumes so not not venturing there.

Wish they could have shown other stories of Anand Ramayan.Thoigh not relevant to the main plot ,it would still be better than the current story track.

Chatterbox - Understood your view of crown but I don't think so.Looks like it's more practical.Lots of movement from the actors will make the crown rickety and it will wobble thereby ruining the wig,making the actors look funny resulting in more shots.Also I think it's extremely uncomfortable for the actors to keep wearing the crown that is tight around the temples.

Crown part yes can be right as I recall during lockdown when rs ramayan was shown sunil lahri ji was quite active on social media.he mentioned about crown coming off when he had to leave sita in van. So on pretext of crying he was holding crown with his hands

Baaki the jewelry is heavy. Practical point se ki crown dharti par nahi girna chahiye woh bhi hai

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Why? Aisa kya hua? smiley13

Post less than 5 words

Last edt padho

And gundi se panga Lena bhari padega smiley15smiley36

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My replies-

And even for that matter, seeing the show again started dragging & the current track,,,,it wld Hv been better that they wld hv kept pace as it was....and included some other stories also,,,no need to even go to anand Ramayan for few more stories,,,as far as I know,,,there r lots and lots of back stories and many other stories in UK of VR itself....some told by rishis coming in Ram's court....many are narrated by some or other characters of main story itself....and many of them r unknown also,,,usme se koi bhi 1-2 stories aur leke add kar dete...abhi ki story bhi dikhate thoda pace maintain karke and aur stories bhi le lete if they hv this much of extra time....to aur detailing lagta,,,,Rishi Bhrigu wali narrate kardo aisa hai to by Shivji in some manner...dusri bhi bahut hai extra stories...but dragging a single plot of Sahastra Ravan with new cartoons rakshas every time creates disinterest.

But seems makers hv their own ways...let's see what they show,,,,hoping for good to come.

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

And even for that matter, seeing the show again started dragging & the current track,,,,it wld Hv been better that they wld hv kept pace as it was....and included some other stories also,,,no need to even go to anand Ramayan for few more stories,,,as far as I know,,,there r lots and lots of back stories and many other stories in UK of VR itself....some told by rishis coming in Ram's court....many are narrated by some or other characters of main story itself....and many of them r unknown also,,,usme se koi bhi 1-2 stories aur leke add kar dete...abhi ki story bhi dikhate thoda pace maintain karke and aur stories bhi le lete if they hv this much of extra time....to aur detailing lagta,,,,Rishi Bhrigu wali narrate kardo aisa hai to by Shivji in some manner...dusri bhi bahut hai extra stories...but dragging a single plot of Sahastra Ravan with new cartoons rakshas every time creates disinterest.

But seems makers hv their own ways...let's see what they show,,,,hoping for good to come.

Chhodo rahne do

Makers ko Jo dikhana hai dikhayenge

Abhi saare cartoons ka the end nahi hua na

Wait for these cartoons uske baad it will come bk on track and with bullet train ki speed se jayenge

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

My replies-

Yeah Thanks For The Updates

Now Only Watching Ramayan And Shiv Shakti

Lakshmi Narayan Ended Today Maybe For Rubbish Big Boss 18 On Colors

I Will Check On Monday

It Only Completed 100 Episodes

While This Show Reached 200 Episodes.

I Will Continue Watching Ramayan Until The Finale

Sad For Lakshmi Narayan

It Was My Favorite

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ข

Edited by SilverBell - a day ago
Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My replies-

Yes I know how they presented yudh kand that's why I said I am finding this ongoing track worse than yudh kand and about parityag too I said it was beautifully executed but now they are starting dragging that's why I am skipping episodes .

That's my whole point instead of showing these stories better to show the actual scenes in good way but I know that how history of swastik is in sr showing war scenes .