Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

So, there are four different tracks going on simultaneously?

1. LuvKush antics

2. Ram in a battle

3. Sasta Ravan and various asoors

4. Prachi being Prachi smiley36

Very good u summed it up in 4 points

That's why story is like headless chicken.

Running in circles

Some antics of luv kush and sastasur r too funny to pass off ๐Ÿ˜‚

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

We saw a bullfight scene during Kishkindha track, It was Vaali against a bull, I guess I called it as sasta-bahubali (was attacked for that too smiley36)

What exactly was the bullfight shown yesterday? I had a hard time to understand what the kids were doing when it finally struck me, oh they are trying to tame the bull smiley36

Extremely poorly executed. Yuddha kaand looked like a masterpiece in front of the VFX smiley8

TheMinion thumbnail

Angad carrying that Pyramid like thingie smiley36 I remember there was a time when every relative of mine had that pyramid in their houses. Why was the woman sitting on the girl? What was going on?

and the scene was so short, it made no sense because I don't know the back story. I was like, kya chal kya raha hai? smiley39

TheMinion thumbnail

Dandiya players mid battle are back. Gosh, why show battles when it's not you forte? Stick to the rona-dhona, soul-connection and stuff. smiley18

Sata Ravan god knows kya kar raha tha smiley36 the entire storyline was so tangled ki kuch samajh nahin aaya. Who were those sad, battered people sitting on the way? The rishi doing tapasya, makarasur - god, the make-up was so bad. How come Maata knows all the history, when the woman she was referring to as "Guru maa" didn't know it?

Why were there people carrying Ayodhya dhwaj, weren't the dhwaj bearers supposed to be in the battle?

This was me entire time, watching the episode

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wah wah welcome back dil se with ur amazing commentary. Itne din baad mile wah wah Mazza aaya

Triangle thing was magic object which apparently vibhu gave to Hanuman as it creates illusion to those rakshasi and they end up killing each other

The disconnected part where one girl is lying down that one is sugreev ki vanari beti. Jiske liye yudhh ho raha hai

And one praying is sasta ki bahu changu ki wife.

Uski chanting changu ki lifeline hai

Object is to stop chanting then changu can be killed

Dusra deserted village they were cursed by new crocoasur

He was summoned by blood from sasta. I had a laugh here

I remember that half blood Prince story from Harry Potter. Where dumby uses his blood to open the cave.

Right now full fiction chal raha hai and build up to Killing of sastasur and his namoonas

Then it will turn bk to ramayan story

So filler ka filler

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Sahi kaha

Usko isliye treta yug mein chhod ke khud party kar rahe hai

Tumne dekha kal ka episode

Story wise progress nahi tha

Nahi....kal ka skip Kiya....just read review here...

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Dandiya players mid battle are back. Gosh, why show battles when it's not you forte? Stick to the rona-dhona, soul-connection and stuff. smiley18

Sata Ravan god knows kya kar raha tha smiley36 the entire storyline was so tangled ki kuch samajh nahin aaya. Who were those sad, battered people sitting on the way? The rishi doing tapasya, makarasur - god, the make-up was so bad. How come Maata knows all the history, when the woman she was referring to as "Guru maa" didn't know it?

Why were there people carrying Ayodhya dhwaj, weren't the dhwaj bearers supposed to be in the battle?

This was me entire time, watching the episode

I was actually going to ask only ki where is minion bhaiya....he only can save us๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคง ....

Thankyou so much minion bhaiya for coming back with your expert review...as everytime,,,today also I burst into laughter reading ur review.....matlab when this ph get on our nerves for the irrelevant happenings they show,,it's u who can bring us frm boredom sorry state to laughter state and lit up the environment๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜....

Pls continue watching show and giving ur expert opinions,,,,

Edited by RamAayenge - 17 hours ago
TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Wah wah welcome back dil se with ur amazing commentary. Itne din baad mile wah wah Mazza aaya

Triangle thing was magic object which apparently vibhu gave to Hanuman as it creates illusion to those rakshasi and they end up killing each other

The disconnected part where one girl is lying down that one is sugreev ki vanari beti. Jiske liye yudhh ho raha hai

And one praying is sasta ki bahu changu ki wife.

Uski chanting changu ki lifeline hai

Object is to stop chanting then changu can be killed

Dusra deserted village they were cursed by new crocoasur

He was summoned by blood from sasta. I had a laugh here

I remember that half blood Prince story from Harry Potter. Where dumby uses his blood to open the cave.

Right now full fiction chal raha hai and build up to Killing of sastasur and his namoonas

Then it will turn bk to ramayan story

So filler ka filler

Thanks smiley36 what a mess seriously!

Ek kahaani lo, use khatm karo aur aage badho. This episode reminded me of the following meme smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

I was actually going to ask only ki where is minion bhaiya....he only can save us๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคง ....

Thankyou so much minion bhaiya for coming back with your expert review...as everytime,,,today also I burst into laughter reading ur review.....matlab when this ph get on our nerves for the irrelevant happenings they show,,it's u who can bring us frm boredom sorry state to laughter state and lit up the environment๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜....

Pls continue watching show and giving ur expert opinions,,,,

Chattie didi ko award milana chahiye, for watching this show with so much dedication smiley10

TheMinion thumbnail

I forgot to mention the goblins smiley37they made an appearance with their funny weapons and just killed each other, I was like, Kyaaaaaa?