Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

I kind of despise Madhav more than Kaveri and Ruhi even ..because they are outright evil ..this man is a wolf in a sheep’s clothing …he never cared that his son had been psyched into becoming a slave ..he didn’t particularly care when his second son was declared dead ..and now he is being Papa to a girl who is his weapon against his mother ..what a scumbag he is man ..I would put him on par with Manish Goenka smiley7

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

If the second wife is good for nothing aadmi kya kare smiley37....Even first wife's empty house offer him more solace than Vidya alive in woman form 😉 

Beta hi kyun baap ko bhi pehli waali dusri waali mein phasne do. 

Then they both can sit, drink & share their feelingssmiley36

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Lo, ab abhira will start her detectivegiri 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Har cheez mein FL ko gusana zaroori hai kya...aur chaiye toh let ab help ar to find this truth...kidnapper bro can come and give some tips to ar 🤭. I really wanted ar himself to find what exactly happened with his bio mom and abhira will back him up like if he gets into a dilemma that it will be betraying v to look out for past. What is this 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️? I was looking forward madhav and ar to have a good conversation what lengths kv can go for her ego to win. Why the makers are going like this? 😤😤😤😤Edited by Sajini235 - 10 days ago

Kiske papa kaise papa?smiley37 Papa chupa rahe hai abhira se..sab log abhira se chupate kyun rehte hainsmiley44

Madhavji jaan boojh ke gharwali baharwali khel rahe Hai ya anjane mei? Bharat jaana chahta Hai.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I kind of despise Madhav more than Kaveri and Ruhi even ..because they are outright evil ..this man is a wolf in a sheep’s clothing …he never cared that his son had been psyched into becoming a slave ..he didn’t particularly care when his second son was declared dead ..and now he is being Papa to a girl who is his weapon against his mother ..what a scumbag he is man ..I would put him on par with Manish Goenka smiley7

Let me agree on the double on behalf of @sera-high123 smiley37

Lostin90s thumbnail

Looks like Arman’s mother or some relative of hers is alive, and Kaveri pays off  her blackmailer to keep this a secret coz she did something to his mother keep her away from Madhav.

Ab Vidya ka kya hoga???? Bahut MS utarti rehti thi kahi hamesha ke liye na utar jaye if the first wife of Madhav is still alive.smiley37

Edited by Lostin90s - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Lo, ab abhira will start her detectivegiri 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Har cheez mein FL ko gusana zaroori hai kya...aur chaiye toh let ab help ar to find this truth...kidnapper bro can come and give some tips to ar 🤭. I really wanted ar himself to find what exactly happened with his bio mom and abhira will back him up like if he gets into a dilemma that it will be betraying v to look out for past. What is this 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️? I was looking forward madhav and ar to have a good conversation what lengths kv can go for her ego to win. Why the makers are going like this? 😤😤😤😤

Har cheesze mein tang ladana is the basic trait of ITV's FL...smiley37..

Abhira is FL so she will become FL agent  007 then get insulted in return smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What a great escape Madhav sa smiley37 ab waapas mat aana pls smiley39

I love it. 

Abhira in future episodes should tell vidya :  dadisa ne meri aankein khol di armaan ke baare mein bolke, ab mein aapko armaan ke papa ki pehla pyar ke baare mein batati hoon, aap dusri hain unke life mein. 

Kya aap apna khushi, swabhimaan sab bhoolke isi ghar mein armaan ke papa se saath rehna chahti hainsmiley37