Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

It can be a dream too. He did post a pic with PH in green drapes in the morning smiley36

Now that all of you have rained on my parade, it better be an amazing paisa wasool dream atleast smiley42smiley36green drapes jitna lamba and Armaan's green eyes jitna deep! smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail

Waise photos mein bandage bhi Nikal gaya! Abhira had that crepe bandage on for a fall for the longest time and Armaan doesn't even get bandage for a couple of days smiley37 Super magic hands Abhira has! Care se saath pyaar milakar stitch karne ka asar smiley37smiley42smiley9

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Waise photos mein bandage bhi Nikal gaya! Abhira had that crepe bandage on for a fall for the longest time and Armaan doesn't even get bandage for a couple of days smiley37 Super magic hands Abhira has! Care se saath pyaar milakar stitch karne ka asar smiley37smiley42smiley9

woh accidental mehendi chupa rahi thi smiley36

I am genuinely surprised at the lack of khoon bhari maang moment considering he even got injured smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

woh accidental mehendi chupa rahi thi smiley36

I am genuinely surprised at the lack of khoon bhari maang moment considering he even got injured smiley36

Haina! smiley19smiley19 Dil hi thod diya humaara smiley38

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I don't know why but that green scrape post gave me kind of darga or gurudwara vibes. Does rista show such scenes?
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He is wearing same coat but in precap its t shirt beneath that coat while in these pics its shirt...

And now he is wearing coat with t shirt and in precap also its same..

Leking yeh different hai..

But separation of even months would not make much sense..

When their divorce scene is pending, kab tak phupha ause hi blameless ghumta firega and abhira's truth is pending..

Its already 11 months..

1 mahina toh aram se rone dhone mein nikala yeh dikha denge yeh log...

And the way they touched armaan's real mom track..

Agar yeh sab ko beech mein chodna hai toh dikhayenge leap varna leap is not going to fit right now..

Already discontinuity is headache inducing. .

Vaise Koi nayi baat bhi nhi hai but inke liye, tracks ko abruptly band kar dena....😅

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

With the broken Armaan.. Would we see the foreshadowing.. Jab Armaan Tutega, tho yeh parivaar tutega  come true... Or considering it came from Madhav, it is best ignored... 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I don't think they'll go for a leap right now. Not that I'm against it or anything. I actually like the idea of a few weeks. 

About Rohit's post, they're already experimenting with his outfits, the black suit with tshirt was a bit different from what Armaan usually wears so it's possible that it's just a change of styling and nothing else. Leap hota toh abhi tak reports aa jati waise bhismiley36

Leap hoga tog woh itna saja dhaja kyu rahega?? They have changed his wardrobe.Even in the precap he is wearing a new one, similar to the insta post.