Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Exactly, ruhi can't be both. But abhira se usko sympathy dilwayenge, behen jo hain 🤦‍♀️. It's the most irritating part of the show. 

If armaan is back in poddar house, that means madhav abhira ko bhi leke aayenge, & divorce truth will be revealed. I soooo wanted armaan Abhira at his mummy's place, but lagta nahi kuch hoga 🤦‍♀️. Na jaane woh ghar kyun introduce kiya 🤷‍♀️

Ruhi ko shayad dadi leke aayegi, armaan ko sambhalnesmiley36, toh triangle at poddar house restart hoga ab. My doubt is that Abhira has seen armaan's hesitation while ruhi is around him, she knows armaan is ruhi's zid, toh she should not blame armaan much & victimise ruhi. 

Guess armaan was not at goenka house when confrontation happened, so we don't know what all ruhi has told abhira, & abhira most probably won't share everything ruhi told with armaan. Atleast madhav ab kaam aa jaye, & let her know second chance in love is possible, if the partner is ready to give a chance, else unka & vidya ke jaise ho jayega rishta. 

I am not sure if Abhira will come back so soon ..phir jasoosi kaise karegi 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Doesn't matter how ruhi sympathisers are trying to portray her as bechari and pyaar me dhokha khayi hui ladki, doesn't changes the fact that she is a immoral, delusional and lusty aurat thats itsmiley37

lol..exactly 😂.and Ruhi is a side character..she’ll never marry the hero…no matter how much she begs.  Such a disgraceful pathetic loser Ruhi is. Begging for Armaan and also trying her best to break,up,his relationship with abhira. Ruhi is a poisonous venomous snake. Hope dkp makes  her disappear soon. 👏🏼

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I like Anita Raj and shruti ulfat as actresses and enjoyed them in many shows..but I can’t stand Kaveri and vidya here in rishta…together with that Ruhi. The 3 of them spoil the episodes completely..the episodes have been so nice this week as we saw minimum,of those 3 awful women.’🤨

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am not sure if Abhira will come back so soon ..phir jasoosi kaise karegi 

Armaan ke health ke wajah se aa sakti hain, then wapas jaa sakti hain

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Armaan ke health ke wajah se aa sakti hain, then wapas jaa sakti hain

I doubt that ...unless they don’t plan to move further with the mother track for now..phir toh wapis aa bhi sakti hain ..

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The IF spoiler says that Abhira doesn't trust Kaveri when she claims Armaan had a past with Ruhi and only when Ruhi and Goenkas reveal everything she will realize its true, but she will still hold Ruhi accountable for breaking her marriage to Armaan. So Abhira is clearly showing that she did trust Armaan until she got solid proof against  him and even then she's not gonna hold only him accountable but also Ruhi. She is a smart girl. And she will not be unreasonable. 

Armaan will also realize that it is Ruhi and Kaveri who created a MU. 

After Ruhis BS about - go be with Abhira, i won't get in the way between you two etc- seeing how her words created a MU between him and Ab should make him lose faith in her. Ruhi knew he was manaoing Abhira but she has thrown a wrench in his life now. So he should realize the difference between the 2 women. One person wished him well dil seh and walked off. The other person is trying to create MUs.  

Armaan needs to start seeing Ruhi for the manipulative selfish disgusting woman that she is..so I hope the writers take the blinkers off his eyes soon. Because we have had enough of his acchi Ruhi jaap.🤨

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I am curious to know if there was something written about stitching the wounds. Aise hi Abhira thode hi half doctor ban gayi

Either Akshara taught her basic training when she was alive or she mentioned it with steps in her diary.  Abheera has a bright future ahead. These skills will come in handy.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I doubt that ...unless they don’t plan to move further with the mother track for now..phir toh wapis aa bhi sakti hain ..

But they can't be kept apart for a long time, breakup ke 1-2 din hi milna hain dono ko, 

Ho sakta hain alag rahe but professionally mile. 

Like abhira became his wedding planner earlier, iss baar armaan ka junior bann sakti hain wohsmiley36

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Same here girl..smiley37Yaha bhi Pata nhi...but I don't want to imagine smiley19

Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

But they can't be kept apart for a long time, breakup ke 1-2 din hi milna hain dono ko, 

Ho sakta hain alag rahe but professionally mile. 

Like abhira became his wedding planner earlier, iss baar armaan ka junior bann sakti hain wohsmiley36

Currently Mussorie doesn't seems work as they need poddar family...So more chance for divorce case pop up again or Abhira work with Armaan...