YRKKH No-Filter zone ||PLEASE VOTE!!|| DT Note Pg.3 - Page 2

Viewer Polls

Poll

Would you all like to have a no-rules, no-filter zone and would you participate in it?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Posted: 3 months ago

So there is a time and place dedicated just for fanwars. It feels like WWE!

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

So there is a time and place dedicated just for fanwars. It feels like WWE!

We’re just testing the waters to see if the forum members would be interested in having something like this. If we have enough interest we will try it out.
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

We’re just testing the waters to see if the forum members would be interested in having something like this. If we have enough interest we will try it out.

Haan bilkul smiley41

Hum log bahut pyar sa ladenge, bilkul araam se. Don't worry at all smiley17

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

No, thank you smiley36 I would have appreciated better management of allowed and not allowed about discussing and comparing characters than participating in Gen 3 fan war all over thank you. Good Luck to those who want to engage. I will keep popcorn ready every Friday evening.

Edited by shahsb_26 - 3 months ago

If am not wrong this is a place for fan wars ?? Not interested ,S3 is all done and dusted for me. I don’t want to waste my time on discussing something I didn’t like ,rather I would like to discuss what I loved about the show.

Instead of these fan wars Why not allow S4 fans discuss about Abhira’s and Ruhi’s parents who r relevant to the story without breaking the rules?

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I don't get how wanting to discuss FL and her connection to her parents translated to a place for exclusive fanwars. Gen 3 is done and dusted months ago. Who wants to fight over it now instead of engaging discussions about gen 4 characters and their relation to gen 3, just like other two gens? So no thanks, not interested in exclusive fights over stuff that has already ended a long time ago. If there is a way to discuss about gen 3 characters who are relevant to this gen, like FL and PL's parents, it would be a good thing.

Edited by janecastle - 3 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

It’s not just Gen 3 (though that maybe what people end up arguing about the most).Read my first post. It’s a no-filter zone for expressing anything about the show that isn’t bound by any rules that apply to other threads.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kitni dukh ki baat hai that this forum needs an exclusive feature just so people can have a freedom of speech. In other forums you can troll, fight, mock do whatever you wish 24/7 and no one says anything an example is my MAAyka isliye toh log pyaar se usse ‘free’ forum kehke bulate hain. Thu Thu Thu Kisi Ki Nazar Na Lage 🧿

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kitni dukh ki baat hai that this forum needs an exclusive feature just so people can have a freedom of speech. In other forums you can troll, fight, mock do whatever you wish 24/7 and no one says anything an example is my MAAyka isliye toh log pyaar se usse ‘free’ forum kehke bulate hain. Thu Thu Thu Kisi Ki Nazar Na Lage 🧿

Thu thu thooooosmiley36

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

It’s not just Gen 3 (though that maybe what people end up arguing about the most).Read my first post. It’s a no-filter zone for expressing anything about the show that isn’t bound by any rules that apply to other threads.

You mean name calling characters and personal attacking members would be allowed?

Well why not it's not like it does not happen 🤣🤣🤣

edited for mocking

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago