Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I'm actually grateful that they skipped bidaai (Sone chiraiya has many Nostalgia and familial love) and I can't tolerate Manish fossil crying fake crocodile tears after not even talking with Ab's mom (last phone call).

Also tell me forum waasio,

Which one suits Vidhya (mother in law) more when she was cursing?

Option a) That devil 😈

https://youtu.be/B_vyALmAzjY?feature=shared

Option b) Jerry's dance

https://youtu.be/UvNgjp9ns54?feature=shared

i can only throw this to vidya smiley36

https://youtu.be/W469Rm62FYU?feature=shared

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

i m curious to see vidya matas shrap fetches trp or not

I think it will. Ruhi and Vidya had lots of drama in this week episodes with added suspense on what they would do. Trp aunties tend to tune in for that. That recent episode of anupama where adhya fake mom was shown and was trying to kill anupama had so much suspense like the one about Ruhi trying to become a bride. That anupama episode got the highest ratings of the week. I think trps will be high next week.
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Anupama showing her being attacked by mentally ill mother, being dead and Anuj doing Aarti to bring her from dead was so Ekta coded. That week brought the highest trps in the recent times. So I think Shahi is trying that experiment here now to increase trps smiley36

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

this week had everything seems like makers testing waters. One epi ruhi drama

One epi abhimaan marriage

One epi insane vidya

smiley36

If trp increases - it's because of leads marriage

If decreases - it's because of vidya and ruhi

smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

If trp increases - it's because of leads marriage

If decreases - it's because of vidya and ruhi

smiley37

if trp increases for ruhi centric episode then ppl wanted to watch ruhi ka moye moye ft. Armaan. 😂 if trp increases for vidya centric epis then ppl wanted to watch what ab will do when vidya taunts her.

If trp decreases shadi kharab kardiya full of toxic tracks which ruined fun. Unwanted ruhi interference in the marriage. Vidya acting like she is possessed 😂

DT Note

We value passionate and robust discussion, creating new threads but it's important to avoid breaking rules . Gen#3 characters and stories are not allowed . … you may discuss gen#4 or Gen#1 and Gen #2 .

All posts discussing gen#3 will be removed from public view.

YRKKH DT

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 days ago
annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly I’m so confused as to what is Vidhya’s problem. Like I get she is not happy with what is happening. She wants grandchildren and she know how much Armaan wants them too- so she thinks that Armaan won’t be happy in the future so he is making the wrong choice now (it’s a very old/backward thinking) but for argument sake let’s say her feelings are justified.

BUT LIKE WHY IS SHE TAKING IT OUT ON ABHIRA?

Not once has she acknowledged how this is all hard on Abhira. The poor girl has no one in her life- this family was the only thing she got- like are not at all sympathetic??? You don’t gotta be happy with what is happening- but like do you not have a heart???

She claims that All she cares about is “Armaan ”- but like why is no one asking her where her concern and love for her so called son was, when Rohit(her own blood) called him “stepbrother” or when Dadisa ripped Armaan of all his hard work/ position and gave it to Rohit…. Like if Armaan was her blood, she would have not agreed with Dadisa to put Armaan down to make Rohit feel better.

Also if Armaan is her son and she is not happy with his choice, no mother would ever curse their children and wish for their unhappiness. She is basically saying you didn’t do what I wanted so now you must suffer the consequences- she really needs to stop making it about her lol.

Someone should also point out, Madhav and Vidhya’s marriage was blessed by their parents- still took them 30 years to sort out their differences (thanks to Abhira). And Rohit and Ruhi too was blessed (and we have Ruhi running after her BIL and not her husband). And Kajal and Sanjay too (Sanjay emotionally abusing his wife).

so maybe it might be good that they got cursed lol- they might live a normal life… because the blessing have not been their favor for the majority lol.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: annjose1998

Honestly I’m so confused as to what is Vidhya’s problem. Like I get she is not happy with what is happening. She wants grandchildren and she know how much Armaan wants them too- so she thinks that Armaan won’t be happy in the future so he is making the wrong choice now (it’s a very old/backward thinking) but for argument sake let’s say her feelings are justified.

BUT LIKE WHY IS SHE TAKING IT OUT ON ABHIRA?

Not once has she acknowledged how this is all hard on Abhira. The poor girl has no one in her life- this family was the only thing she got- like are not at all sympathetic??? You don’t gotta be happy with what is happening- but like do you not have a heart???

She claims that All she cares about is “Armaan ”- but like why is no one asking her where her concern and love for her so called son was, when Rohit(her own blood) called him “stepbrother” or when Dadisa ripped Armaan of all his hard work/ position and gave it to Rohit…. Like if Armaan was her blood, she would have not agreed with Dadisa to put Armaan down to make Rohit feel better.

Also if Armaan is her son and she is not happy with his choice, no mother would ever curse their children and wish for their unhappiness. She is basically saying you didn’t do what I wanted so now you must suffer the consequences- she really needs to stop making it about her lol.

Someone should also point out, Madhav and Vidhya’s marriage was blessed by their parents- still took them 30 years to sort out their differences (thanks to Abhira). And Rohit and Ruhi too was blessed (and we have Ruhi running after her BIL and not her husband). And Kajal and Sanjay too (Sanjay emotionally abusing his wife).

so maybe it might be good that they got cursed lol- they might live a normal life… because the blessing have not been their favor for the majority lol.

it’s not about Armaan or abhira..is about Her..vidya can’t handle the fact that Armaan went against her..or chose abhira above her..and vidya has no motherly feelings for either Armaan or abhira..because mothers don’t behave like she does. She’s just a plain egotistical lunatic woman..a very irritating character..She’s never stood up for abhimaan when they really needed her..