Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I'm glad they are married

But i really hope Abhimaan dont simply tolerate psycho lady in their midst and plan something to tackle her. At the very least they should latch their bedroom door shut.

Why I feel this psycho gonna manipulate and destroy all the evidence before these two can do anything ๐Ÿ˜–

This one thing was left ruin the already bakwas outfitssmiley44 Hats off dkp

How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I am finally over this show today. I don't have that much patience to watch it and get frustrated daily.So I am quitting it.

I was here for very short duration but enjoyed a lot. People here( this spoiler thread only) are really wonderful.

Thank you so much to all of you. Will miss you all.smiley31smiley31

Special mentions to our Phupha sa pankhi and her arch rival. You two are absolute fun.

Edited by How_you_doingg - 22 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I want to hear their perfectly logical excuses for not revealing Ruhi's deranged habits smiley42

What is this ArSa?smiley36 https://x.com/anuachuy/status/1837890637598740923?s=46&t=ht68YbPCjQ2SoB8QhnkKGQ

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 22 hours ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Shaadi Ho gayi. Shaadi ho gayi. Ab iske aage Bhavna behen and her Ruhi obsession can go to hell. Mujhe farak nahi padta. I got my closure

a cartoon character is wearing a red shirt and yellow shorts and is standing with his eyes closed .

Totally agree ๐Ÿ‘.... I don't think that any FL or PL from previous season were toutured to the extent of abhira and got hurdles in path to marriage like abhimaan ๐Ÿค”...So irrespective of what they're wearing, I am glad that 'FINALLY, THEY'RE MARRIED' ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘.Even though I have low key ummed that abhimaan won't get separated๐Ÿคž as I don't think that any previous gen couple had this kind of arc in their relationship and got this much problems before their first proper marriage ๐Ÿค”, but I know that it depends on mood of writers. Anyways, lets see...
Edited by Sajini235 - 22 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAOe5zyiB5U/?igsh=b2N4b3A1a2tqMTVr

Yeh kya choreographers hai, Rohit was unwell and they were making him do an ariel act

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I want to hear their perfectly logical excuses for not revealing Ruhi's deranged habits smiley42

"second chance toh harr koi deserve karta hai na"
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations to new thread..Shaadhi mubarak ..May writer God bless them ek doosre ke saath in thick and thin....smiley27smiley20