Poll

apko Abhira or Armaan ka look kesa laga.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 3 days ago

My opinion:0000000000 percent,if it is a real marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

My opinion:0000000000 percent,if it is a real marriage.

If it's real, how Roohi has the same outfit. Definitely some dream sequence 😴💤

Also I think all the functions are ruined in some way.

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Yes you are right.

If it's dream sequence then I am okey with it,Keep it drag it or whatever else.

But if there is one percent chance that this drama is real,Haldi ceremony is happening bu this way.

Ruhi play hiden seek game and spying abihra only to know which lehnga she will wear in her wedding and they will be doing wedding in a temple.Then 200 percent,This wedding will happen abhira will be married to Armaan at the end Ruhi I don't know wheathef she will be exposed or not but I'm one hundred percent sure for one thing that In that case,This is the worst outfit ever,10 thousand rupees rental dress of cheap quality.Star plus made a poll in past which colour lehnga abhira should wear in her wedding,91 percent people tell she should wear read.I know Sam portraits Abhira wery beautifuly,But I have a genuine wish to see him in red attire just like other yrkkh lead ladies in their own wedding.And what exmaple are you setting makers by this rental cheap quality dress for future generations of Abhira and Armaan kids,Her nani and Nanu wear that creap in their wedding.

Atleast you should done a test of Armaan's look in every colour and you should use that colour that suits most with Rohit purohit and Samridhi shukla and looking engaging after editing of episode.According to me makers chose a very good stylish in past im Akshara Naitik,Gayu samarth,Varsha,Nandini Mohit,Kartik Naira,Akshara,Abhimanyu,Rose,Yash,Naksh,Kirti look at that costumes and lokk at this costume that is the mixed work of Stylinsh and editor of episodes.

Editor by god very worst editing department in generation 4 no Music,No bgm nothing.Costuem designer and stylish are also worst ever and low budget.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Dekho ji..dress up hoke sab ache hi lagte hai. I like the look of the rest of the cast , I mean that shade of pink is my favourite..

It's rhe vibes that matter & they're destroyed already.

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes you are right.

If it's dream sequence then I am okey with it,Keep it drag it or whatever else.

But if there is one percent chance that this drama is real,Haldi ceremony is happening bu this way.

Ruhi play hiden seek game and spying abihra only to know which lehnga she will wear in her wedding and they will be doing wedding in a temple.Then 200 percent,This wedding will happen abhira will be married to Armaan at the end Ruhi I don't know wheathef she will be exposed or not but I'm one hundred percent sure for one thing that In that case,This is the worst outfit ever,10 thousand rupees rental dress of cheap quality.Star plus made a poll in past which colour lehnga abhira should wear in her wedding,91 percent people tell she should wear read.I know Sam portraits Abhira wery beautifuly,But I have a genuine wish to see him in red attire just like other yrkkh lead ladies in their own wedding.And what exmaple are you setting makers by this rental cheap quality dress for future generations of Abhira and Armaan kids,Her nani and Nanu wear that creap in their wedding.

Atleast you should done a test of Armaan's look in every colour and you should use that colour that suits most with Rohit purohit and Samridhi shukla and looking engaging after editing of episode.According to me makers chose a very good stylish in past im Akshara Naitik,Gayu samarth,Varsha,Nandini Mohit,Kartik Naira,Akshara,Abhimanyu,Rose,Yash,Naksh,Kirti look at that costumes and lokk at this costume that is the mixed work of Stylinsh and editor of episodes.

Editor by god very worst editing department in generation 4 no Music,No bgm nothing.Costuem designer and stylish are also worst ever and low budget.

sasta story line so sasta cinematography sasta costumes and sasta sets
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I feel other characters got better fit then the couple, but it's more about the execution tbh, if done right the they will steal the light.

Baaki toh waise bhi poori shadi k functions m achche looks k saath bhi har function m toxicity se mazaa kharab ho gya h.

Edited by Vanyaa - 3 days ago
Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

sasta story line so sasta cinematography sasta costumes and sasta sets

Bro Rajshri production jante ho.

Mein batata hoon

Maine puar kiya,Ham apke hain koun,Hum sath sath hain,Prem ratan dhan payo,Dono.

Yeh movies or aisi bahur movies banayi h.

Unki movies toh no doibt meri favourite h hi sabhi ki sabhi.Woh toh alag hi baat h apni side.

But aaj look ki baat ho rahih toh unki cheap se cheap movie utha lo,Us cheap movie mei bhi itna acha wedding set or look bana dete h puri family ka including dulha dulhan.Prem ratan dhan payo,Dono in do movie ko hi dekho lo,Inme jo turban pehnayi jati hai,Na Dulhe ko or uski family ko woh kitini cute hoti h or real bhi,My favourite is red turban and yellow also.But rohit purohit ki turban bhi achi nahi h aisi Hamare Rajasthan mein koi 5 saal ka bacha na pehne.Atleast Rajasthan Turban ke liye famous j wedding mein toh woh toh khayal raohte sherwani toh thik h chalta h.Ek baat kahu dheeraj dhoopar ki isse achi looks thi Kundali bhagya Mein.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

1998 movie overshade 2024 look.

karisma-kapoor-in-hum-saath-saath-hain-i-love-her-outfits-v0-ggxc3pv50t4b1.jpg

770e83527f57aedbfc17fd81c8487e04.jpg

60eae595c16b28ac2c08cb37555f2a8a.jpg

Rajshri ke sirf engagement look hain hum sath sath hain ke,Agar wedding look fekunga toh yrkkh fat jayega pura generation 4.Even cheapest movies of Rajsshri production have grat lokk then yrkkh

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

I feel other characters got better fit then the couple, but it's more about the execution tbh, if done right the they will steal the light.

Baaki toh waise bhi poori shadi k functions m achche looks k saath bhi har function m toxicity se mazaa kharab ho gya h.

I didn't like the look of the groom or bride in any of the functions except the punjabi function where abhira was looking nice ... The poddar family was well dressed though. Ruhi is also styled pathetically, the worst of all..it's sad coz she's pretty..but she can't get the act right.. vidya also , just the worst and too.much make up ..today also she had golden eye shadow under the eyes ..amongst all, dadisa is the most elegant & never gets her look wrong ..

In the shadi the bride & groom are looking marginally better than previous functions but still I like the overall look of poddar family better..

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

1998 movie overshade 2024 look.

karisma-kapoor-in-hum-saath-saath-hain-i-love-her-outfits-v0-ggxc3pv50t4b1.jpg

770e83527f57aedbfc17fd81c8487e04.jpg

60eae595c16b28ac2c08cb37555f2a8a.jpg

Rajshri ke sirf engagement look hain hum sath sath hain ke,Agar wedding look fekunga toh yrkkh fat jayega pura generation 4.Even cheapest movies of Rajsshri production have grat lokk then yrkkh

Hhmm I was staring at this photo n thinking what's so wrong with it 🤣 phir yaad aaya ye toh jijaji hai Karisma Kapoor ke🤣

Jokes apart ..rajshri ko chodo..yrkkh ke poddars ke saare functions mila ke bhi jo budget hoga , it will be equal to slb ki heroine ka 1 lehenga in padmavat or bajirao 🤣