News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

I want Vadhu to do it..... twitter walon ka line bolu.....Armaan just got back his karma

Agar MG ne ek aur thappad bhi maara, tho MG might suddenly become the best part nanu one could wish for😀

Waise isne Ab se bina koi discussion se ghoda leke pahunch gaya, tho ek milna bhi chahiye.. Ithna bhi kya jaldi hai bhai😃

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Agar yeh shaddi hai toh ismai dulhan nahi pahuchegi dekh lena smiley16

they will drag the mandap scene & create suspense if abhira will arrive or not but after 2 episodes ,she will magically appear there in bridal attire & marriage will happen smiley42

Bcoz this time if abhira doesn't come then it will be arman's hattrick of returning from the altar without getting married smiley37

I don't think this marriage will be successful.its mostly will repeat last generation.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I don't think this marriage will be successful.its mostly will repeat last generation.

They are yet to repeat any generation. Gen 2 was not Gen 1. GEN 3 was not Gen 2. Similarly Gen 4 will not be Gen 3.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Abhira is 28 years old???? And till now I was lied that she is 22/23.......wtf

W T H, when was Abhira 28 years old when the leap happen it mention she was 22 smiley37

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really want them to get married!! I really don’t want kv or Ruhi to win .. both of them should have to loose I just can’t imagine them separating abhimaan now

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/AJ15089792/status/1835895854722359354?t=juuw7mUrI2AftYTjFofwoA&s=19

Let us blame on the hair bands for the non existent brain cells😀

Edited by Solitudelover - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

They are yet to repeat any generation. Gen 2 was not Gen 1. GEN 3 was not Gen 2. Similarly Gen 4 will not be Gen 3.

But I don't think this show has a future with this toxic family.The continuous ddp of FL will make show loose the remaining viewers too.I don't think Audience can accept poddar family after all these

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Priya5554

they will drag the mandap scene & create suspense if abhira will arrive or not but after 2 episodes ,she will magically appear there in bridal attire & marriage will happen smiley42

Bcoz this time if abhira doesn't come then it will be arman's hattrick of returning from the altar without getting married smiley37

If after all the tamasha today Armaan wants to get married in two days toh uska screw definitely dheela hai. smiley39

Armaan and Abhira looked like koi world ending situation hogaya aaj, toh back to regular programming ki inti jaldi kiyu hai. smiley44

Originally posted by: elizamerin

But I don't think this show has a future with this toxic family.The continuous ddp of FL will make show loose the remaining viewers too.I don't think Audience can accept poddar family after all these

ddp toh may se chal raha hai and trp bhi constant hai. Humare views and Trp audience ke views match nahi hotesmiley36