Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

if Armaan will always remain "sautela" how is his kid whether his khoon or not gonna get the status of "apna"?!

Can someone question about V and Kaveri about this basic aspect

I am so pissed at today's episode..... I felt even the acting fell short

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

hmm from where this come from?

Her reports

Aur kya bolu

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

So dkp decided that while showing how sensitively and progressively they can handle infertility issue, let us do the same on adoption as well.. #SocialAwarenesssmiley32

Seriously why to touch such sensitive topics when you can't show something positive in the end of tunnel..... for drama?? They have loads of stuff for that, they don't want to utilize that but handle such topics in such a insensitive manner

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Ruhi .... after using someone's medical condition to stop their wedding and smirking wowwsmiley32

That was her concern you see smiley42

If they shoot and edit the upcoming dream sequence like they shot Abhimaan s ahuah ahuan performance with Saddam Haq playing on bg. I think it work well

I mean I get it's dramatic. But it's itv and a dream sequence. It's supposed to be dramatic.

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 5 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I am so pissed at today's episode..... I felt even the acting fell short

I think the goal of today's episode was to make us feel sad? But i just feel annoyed more than anything else smiley24

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi .... after using someone's medical condition to stop their wedding and smirking wowwsmiley32

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1835862612795396188?t=rv-M1DRA-bDmjY7sWG3M0Q&s=19

Don't be so harsh.. She was just happy because leaving Ab's hand means Ar can become a biological dad.. It's all just her concern for Ar that she couldn't hold her smile/ smirk even with the taunts Kv was hurlingsmiley42

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

That was her concern you see smiley42

How caring and considerate of her....such a big heart poddar family ke baare main soch rahi hai

Seriously why to touch such sensitive topics when you can't show something positive in the end of tunnel..... for drama?? They have loads of stuff for that, they don't want to utilize that but handle such topics in such a insensitive manner

And after all this the filthy elders will be whitewashed just for the sake of being elders. 40 saal pehle paida hoke ehsaan kar diya hai khun bhi kar de toh koi baat nahismiley7

Such an unnecessary and useless track.