Yrkkh Wedding look:Sach sach batana - Page 2

Poll

apko Abhira or Armaan ka look kesa laga.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

If it's real, how Roohi has the same outfit. Definitely some dream sequence 😴💤

Also I think all the functions are ruined in some way.

but isn’t the poll for armaan’s costume? 🤔

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

I didn't like the look of the groom or bride in any of the functions except the punjabi function where abhira was looking nice ... The poddar family was well dressed though. Ruhi is also styled pathetically, the worst of all..it's sad coz she's pretty..but she can't get the act right.. vidya also , just the worst and too.much make up ..today also she had golden eye shadow under the eyes ..amongst all, dadisa is the most elegant & never gets her look wrong ..

In the shadi the bride & groom are looking marginally better than previous functions but still I like the overall look of poddar family better..

Rishtas styling has really gone down..it’s not just outfits..clothes..hair ..make up..all are very poor compared to other far lower trp shows. Ektas show Parineetii on colors styles those two heroines so well. Don’t think we’ll ever see anything like that here in rishta..😐
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: checky88

but isn’t the poll for armaan’s costume? 🤔

Yes it is 😊 But as Roohi have the same lehenga this might not be their original wedding look. So we still hope atleast the makers gives the leads some dashing outfit ✨

ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think it's a real wedding lehenga because they had already given us hint about it. Remember Manish found akshara ka lehenga which he was supposed to gift Abhira, i think that will be the one. Ab Roohi ko expose karna hai final desperate attempt hai uska toh shayad Aisa look Diya ho too much tacky and gaudy. By the way which is your favourite wedding lehenga till now in yrkkh? Mine is Aarohi golden lehenga with red highlights ❤️
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Chindi dress for the legacy wedding, no wonder the budget's low. Outfit's of bride groom, makeup and hair are a downgrade, and the decor is just as bad. Even Ekta's show actors get better outfits, and Pratiksha as a vamp in Ekta’s show gets way better clothes. They could’ve done so much better and looked classy, but whatever, what’s done is done. DKP’s budget is all going to Anupama, I guess! 🤷‍♀️

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

gen 2 naira ke dresses were the best no doubt because shivi rajan ki faviourite thi

shivi ke outfit shivi khud select karti thi

Edited by tellytalks - 3 days ago
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Hey Please see wedding look of dono movie,that is a lowest budget movies of Rajsshri..

Google drive link attached here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YMsrkoBbhNp8HuUXH1Ni89yz_MoeY2_L

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Though I hate her wedding look but if they end up being final couple of the season, it will be forgiven from my side. smiley27

Edited by Lavi_dovey - 3 days ago
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 days ago

I think the styling overall this season has been very poor, whether festive or normal outfits.

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

I think the styling overall this season has been very poor, whether festive or normal outfits.

Ekdam sahi kaha bro.

Festival mein ekdam bekar cloths compare to old seasons.Gangaur hi dekhlo.

Generation 3 mein ache cloths the but genration 4 mein bas pink pink types.And same pink pink shadi mein.Mujje toh gangaur or shadi wale kapdo mein kic jojas farak nahi lag raha.