Yrkkh Wedding look:Sach sach batana - Page 3

Poll

apko Abhira or Armaan ka look kesa laga.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 2 days ago

Guys download your favourite wedding look from internet and create a folder in drive and share here,Let's everyone's weddimg lokk choices.

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

I like Naira from 2015 June-July times when I first saw her.

Her Screen presence imwas amazing.

No doubt Shivangi is doing bettter now day by day but I only like her Character Naira.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Ab mein samjha makers ne Maadhav or Manisha ko kafi ache kapde diye hai,Yeh colour ke kapde dete na,Armaan or Abhira ko tab acha lagta but yeh pink suit nahi ho raha wedding function ki thene ke bhi sath.

Even yeh kar sakte the like Yelloish like Madhaw for Armaan and Readdish like Naira for Abhira Then kya look aata mast.

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Imo Akshara maheshwari was thr best and most beautiful bride of yrkkh legacy .

And Kartik was best as dulha .

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Abhimanyu akshara also looked regal in their outfits but their shadi overall was not Impactful.. ..I mean no guests, no rasm properly done ..just the shadi , akshus entry , phere etc were all good..but ab lagta hai it was zillion times better than what it is now smiley36

and they introduced humari banno pyari for them , it had the wow factor

Edited by Krinya - 2 days ago
Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

True and they did it beautifully.

When our kids watch all 4 generation of yrkkh,They will for sure watch grand wedding if Abhimanyu and Akshara and like it because it is beyond time.

Even We are talking about Kaira after 3 years of gone of them.And we are talking about 2016 things now,So it is beyond time.

But when it coems to generatuon 4 drama,I can't say that,Even I will say stay away from this shadi wala drama kids.Thsre is nothing in it.And reality is that there is not any singke episodei n generation whixh has a repeat value.

You can disagre but I only watched first episode of yrkkh generation 4 twice and then I did not watch any episode twice instead I skip some saas bahu drama because my blood is coming out from ears after listening this drama.

removed quoted post

Edited by minakrish - a day ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

True and they did it beautifully.

When our kids watch all 4 generation of yrkkh,They will for sure watch grand wedding if Abhimanyu and Akshara and like it because it is beyond time.

Even We are talking about Kaira after 3 years of gone of them.And we are talking about 2016 things now,So it is beyond time.

But when it coems to generatuon 4 drama,I can't say that,Even I will say stay away from this shadi wala drama kids.Thsre is nothing in it.And reality is that there is not any singke episodei n generation whixh has a repeat value.

You can disagre but I only watched first episode of yrkkh generation 4 twice and then I did not watch any episode twice instead I skip some saas bahu drama because my blood is coming out from ears after listening this drama.

kaira grand vivah was the best they did shot for more time 40 days in outstation. Shivin were young and cute. Families were there in large number for the rasm. Akshara abhimanyu had Royal wedding I always felt prithvi raj chauhan and sanyogita types dresses and jewelry. They were graceful. Pranali is the prettiest bride no doubts. S4 had their own drama always for everything ruhi is the centre.

edited for discussing Gen 3 storylines

Edited by minakrish - a day ago
Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

kaira grand vivah was the best they did shot for more time 40 days in outstation. Shivin were young and cute. Families were there in large number for the rasm. Akshara abhimanyu had Royal wedding I always felt prithvi raj chauhan and sanyogita types dresses and jewelry. They were graceful. Pranali is the prettiest bride no doubts. S4 had their own drama always for everything ruhi is the centre. Abhi arohi were together on shadi day searching for lehenga but akshu never doubted them as he was always strong on his love. Here ruhi is mental she won't let others happy. So the story is always a toxic one.

Correct,When I watched generation 3 I hate that Generation for one thing that is they killed my Kaira,Kartik,Naira and whole maheshwari,Simghania by coming with a new generation and oldued ig will never came back.I had no other reason for hate.But I watched almost 70 percent episodes od generation 3 in search of Kartik Naira's refrence and Im disappointed and then generation 4 promo came thwn I was very happy thank you god yeh drama khatam hua ab finalky familu drama hoga,Because litterly mukhe promo achal aga pehla generation 4 ka,I thought maybe tehre is something grand thia time.Becausf I see that there is a good white house new goenka house.I thought Kairav and Muskan will lead from Goenka side and in oposite sidw also family is looking grand umline birlas.But I'm bored with this family drama Nowdays.After 11 month only.Im fade up dude.

One month ago ine day My mood is okeyish,In so much bored of this generation that I devided to rewatch old yrkkh generation,So I watch episode 1-16 of yrkkh generation 3,keeping in mind that They are seprate from Kaira tehte is no connection of that from Kaira and I shoudk watch it as neutral audience unlike Kaira fan.So You can't believe dude my this way of thought change my perspective of watching same tuing twice and I am feeling giod for that thought.I like yrkkh generation 3 vdey much as a separated version from Generation 2 and this tiem I knew there is this family member this is the end goal of this person so I am happy that I like that drama very much.And This was 100 times better than this generation 4 drama.Sorry buddy for hating generation 3,but I never comment hate for generation ,Whatever happen but for this generation, Thisgeneration boil my blood from inside them my words are coming from heart.