Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1838958295475757061?t=7a-XTffzE0anMOcE07AvGw&s=19

I am not all waiting for Shivani track and definitely don't want Abhira Armaan to shift to Rose gardensmiley22

I want her to come back and punch this vile creature into oblivion.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

arre..she’s reverse manifesting smiley37

Good Lord

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Oh I am not at all waiting to see those two faces ..... apna beta mana tha na ab main chati hu wo armaan ka pyaar dekhesmiley15

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1838958295475757061?t=7a-XTffzE0anMOcE07AvGw&s=19

I am not all waiting for Shivani track and definitely don't want Abhira Armaan to shift to Rose gardensmiley22

Not any Shivani going to be come back.Armaan will always called that Vidya maa only ,Even if he will choose her above Shivani .kaha ye log Ru,v,k ,Goenkas se focus shift karnewale hain

Mujhe ye baat abhi samaj aaya they are not going to be identity revelation of Ab, because they want to treat her orphan only.smiley7smiley7

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Not any Shivani going to be come back.Armaan will always called that Vidya maa only ,Even if he will choose her above Shivani .kaha ye log Ru,v,k ,Goenkas se focus shift karnewale hain

Mujhe ye baat abhi samaj aaya they are not going to be identity revelation of Ab, because they want to treat her orphan only.smiley7smiley7

Shivani won't come....Armaan getting to know about the truth is enough.... koi focus shift nahi hoga....it will revolve around armaan abhira kaveri Vidya phuphasa and Madhav, He will choose Shivani above Vidya..... all this saga sautela will come to play then

Shivani won't come....Armaan getting to know about the truth is enough.... koi focus shift nahi hoga....it will revolve around armaan abhira kaveri Vidya phuphasa and Madhav, He will choose Shivani above Vidya..... all this saga sautela will come to play then

Main iss sab ka ulta chahati hu

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeh Vidya daayan can definitely ask chirag from ruhi just yo spite abhira and armaan....smiley15

She'll take over delusion queen title from ruhi thinking that once armaan sees how happy Rohit and all will be with the news of baby, he'll realise the reality and leave abhira then come to Vidya saying....maa aap sahi hai maine galat kiya maaf kijiye mujhe aap jo kahenge Mai wohi karunga...mujhe aapki baat Sunni chahiye thi....abhira se shaadi nahi karna chahiye tha...mujhe bhi ek baccha chahiye.....smiley19 smiley38

She is capable of thinking as she took ummed & delusional traits from her chahiti bahu ruhi ...sangat ka asar haismiley42

Edited by Teddy1234 - 6 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Aren't you happy about news Junior Ruhi is coming?smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Aren't you happy about news Junior Ruhi is coming?smiley37

Don’t know whether to be happy for Ruhi or be sad that Kalavati is getting another extension to her filthy legacy smiley19smiley26
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

so when V asks for waaris, Ruhi will shamelessly move forward just so she can be the fav bahu. WOW. kitni disgusting insaan hai. Its gonna be sickening if she moves forward with Rohit after being a psycho about Armaan just recently.

Armaan and Abhira should expose her asli intentions to all. She is betraying everyone, especially Rohit. She does NOT deserve any more chances.

Its so upsetting that Abhimaan are stuck in this toxic house.

Its about time that Ruhi ka bhand phod ho in front of all. she has done way too many things and its sickening to see her go without any consequences.

V very conveniently does this whole saga-sautela thing. She should be called out for her crap. I want Armaan to confront her for her behavior and shun her.