Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the only way for him to get out of her clutches if for her to know the truth about the divorce deal ..or for Rohit to return ..he won’t ever get away or else 

Yeah but even Armaan aside, her whole drama with the MS that she so rarely wear anyway was just smiley44smiley44such dramatic dialogues but they feel meaningless coming from her and it's not Madhav evokes any sympathy in that respect either smiley26

I'm so grateful to dkp for casting Rohit as Armaan. He was so good in today's episode. His dialogues were so ott but didn't feel cringe (i can't imagine previous Armaan saying "3 tak ginunga" to those goons, i would've burst out laughingsmiley37)

Also Sam in the last scene was phenomenalsmiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I'm so grateful to dkp for casting Rohit as Armaan. He was so good in today's episode. His dialogues were so ott but didn't feel cringe (i can't imagine previous Armaan saying "3 tak ginunga" to those goons, i would've burst out laughingsmiley37)

There was this scene early in the show where Abhira and the lead character from Garvita's previous show were fighting goons, and then Armaan came, and my first reaction was yeh zaroor piteyga cause he genuinely seemed the least scary of the threesmiley36smiley36

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Vidya maata and her emotional drama aprampaar hai smiley32

Dadi Saa is her teacher, she must have learnt this much.smiley37

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 14 days ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Jo Akele Yuvraj ko nahi dho paya woh itne saro ko kaise dhotasmiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Congratulations on the new thread smiley40smiley40smiley32smiley32

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Cant watch the episode till the evening, but i am so sickeningly soft for them.

This shot remembers  me hi nanna movie...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 14 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yeah but even Armaan aside, her whole drama with the MS that she so rarely wear anyway was just smiley44smiley44such dramatic dialogues but they feel meaningless coming from her and it's not Madhav evokes any sympathy in that respect either smiley26

so much of melodrama in the station ..and if he wants Vidya to take Armaan away, what is his real motive with re to Armaan and Abhira ? Madhav is more a nuisance than anything else at this point lol 

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

so much of melodrama in the station ..and if he wants Vidya to take Armaan away, what is his real motive with re to Armaan and Abhira ? Madhav is more a nuisance than anything else at this point lol 

Absolutely! He doesn't want to have an honest conversation with his mother, wife or son! Chalein hain bade father-in-law of the year banne! smiley7 and no doubt he has said mostly right things to Abhira but he's also being annoying by not telling her the one thing she needs to hear - like Armaan said today - have a sensible talk with Armaan! smiley44