Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 14 days ago

Will Armaan become a bitter, angry young man in a very ITV style ? Will Abhira get a guy bestie for a very typical jealousy trope? smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Oh I'm counting on it! Rishta would do well to show some office romance! They haven't really ventured there with any gen! Not both leads working in the same office atleast! (And no I've not forgotten part-time music therapist smiley36)

Mishti-Abir used to work together on-off (that's a rishta adjacent show ig)smiley36 But they got two leads in the same profession, they should use the potential smiley15

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Will Armaan become a bitter, angry young man in a very ITV style ? Will Abhira get a guy bestie for a very typical jealousy trope? smiley36

God I hope not. What does he have to be bitter and angry over ? If Ab leaves him, he is only suffering the consequences of keeping both gharwali and baharwali in the same houseā€¦

I don't think they'll go for a leap right now. Not that I'm against it or anything. I actually like the idea of a few weeks. 

About Rohit's post, they're already experimenting with his outfits, the black suit with tshirt was a bit different from what Armaan usually wears so it's possible that it's just a change of styling and nothing else. Leap hota toh abhi tak reports aa jati waise bhismiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I don't think they'll go for a leap right now. Not that I'm against it or anything. I actually like the idea of a few weeks. 

About Rohit's post, they're already experimenting with his outfits, the black suit with tshirt was a bit different from what Armaan usually wears so it's possible that it's just a change of styling and nothing else. Leap hota toh abhi tak reports aa jati waise bhismiley36

Chalo now that you have burst my bubble so prematurely let's change it into a KP and manifest it to happen smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

It can be a dream too. He did post a pic with PH in green drapes in the morning smiley36

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

It can be a dream too. He did post a pic with PH in green drapes in the morning smiley36

Give me a high budget dream on "Teri meri" (Arnav-Khushi coded)smiley42

By the way Rohit looks hot af in that fitsmiley42smiley43

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Give me a high budget dream on "Teri meri" (Arnav-Khushi coded)smiley42

Haan vaise yeh janaab aaj kal bahut dammit bhi bolney lagey hain, mereko ASR ki yaad aagayi smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Isse yaad aaya, in the precap also he was wearing something similar. Toh outfit experiment bhi ho sakta hain, hopefully abhira ka bhi outfit thoda change kar denge like last time sge got better outfit when they broke upsmiley36