Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

what about the divorce though ? They’re just going to bury it like that with no consequence for SB ? That would be such a shame ..I mean let them get divorced ..I don’t care ..but showing Madhav being indifferent to such a serious crime is such a blot on his character 

I think Abhira will vanish without any knowledge of divorce papers! Anyway, judge can come back in good mood from vacay and decide to reject the divorce, right??? smiley37 Armaan will be in DDP max with the added information!! smiley19

And Madhav the lesser said the better! smiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Sanjay puhuphasa stays winningsmiley42 smiley37 bahut sahi ghar k gharjamai baaney hain smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Also it cannot be an extended leap given that Akshara’s first anniversary is due in a couple of months as per Rishtaverse timeline 

Ohgod! thumbnail

Armaan may not follow her but he'd mostly know what she's up to anyway, no? Kuch aur nahi tho bhi he has her bank account details smiley36 and it's not like she's going to detach herself from Mussoorie, considering Akshara's anniversary is also round the corner! If our guess of a leap (however short) is true, it's a good thing! KP can get complacent with a win, Vidya can just be as morose as always, Ruhi can be forgotten and Armaan would have become more sullen than he ever was! Which means intense drama ahead! 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

they’ve already shown him camping at her doorstep for a week ..they can’t show more of the same indefinitely ..going by the song, he’s still heart broken …but he has probably hardened himself ..bitter and all you know …the last dialogue in the precap was “don’t show me your face again in this lifetime “ ..that sounded pretty definitive ..so something else has to happen if they have to come back face to face ..maybe the divorce will go through ..but it would be terrible if there were no consequences for SB

Also his dialogue today " Mein tumhare liye puri zindagi wait karne ke liye ready hoon ", also sounded foreshadowing

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ideally she could just up and leave without notice and be back after leap for a case or whatever else situation that may force her back! Would be a welcome relief!! 

Just heard Rohit's song choice for the pics, he is so dramatic smiley37

Them against eo in the courtroom would be so hot smiley42 or maybe Abhira joins a firm that is somehow  works with Poddars. A work dynamic would be a good way to have them lowkey at loggerheads like before. 

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Also his dialogue today " Mein tumhare liye puri zindagi wait karne ke liye ready hoon ", also sounded foreshadowing

Yes with echo effect n all that typical ITV style smiley36 drama much if the leap is only for 2 weeks or months smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 14 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Just heard Rohit's song choice for the pics, he is so dramatic smiley37

Them against eo in the courtroom would be so hot smiley42 or maybe Abhira joins a firm that is somehow  works with Poddars. A work dynamic would be a good way to have them lowkey at loggerheads like before. 

Oh I'm counting on it! Rishta would do well to show some office romance! They haven't really ventured there with any gen! Not both leads working in the same office atleast! (And no I've not forgotten part-time music therapist smiley36)

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I think Abhira will vanish without any knowledge of divorce papers! Anyway, judge can come back in good mood from vacay and decide to reject the divorce, right??? smiley37 Armaan will be in DDP max with the added information!! smiley19

And Madhav the lesser said the better! smiley7

Aisa hua toh armaan madhav ko chodega nahismiley36.

Bete ki condition dekhke vidya & madhav ek dusre ko blame karte rahengesmiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Aisa hua toh armaan madhav ko chodega nahismiley36.

Bete ki condition dekhke vidya & madhav ek dusre ko blame karte rahengesmiley36

Wo tho waise bhi Inka Roz ka Hai! So chalta Hai smiley37