YRKKH No-Filter zone ||PLEASE VOTE!!|| DT Note Pg.3 - Page 6

Viewer Polls

Poll

Would you all like to have a no-rules, no-filter zone and would you participate in it?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

How exciting. Having entertainment these days is akin to drinking water in a hot barren desert.

the moderators are doing some favour by making a do  mock the filter thread lol smiley37
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

well thats the point lol. out of control hoke bhi thread chalao

until unless people giving each other ma behen gali let the thread be

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

How exciting. Having entertainment these days is akin to drinking water in a hot barren desert.

yeah we had entertainment during gen 3 smiley36 now the forum is super boring smiley37 
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Posted: 5 days ago

So the thread is gonna start tomorrow. It will be Friday Night smackdown!

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Gutted how this thread will only last an hour and will be trashed. I like reading such threads in my free time or as bedtime reading. Sad how the fun is limited smiley36

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

All the moderators must leave this forum, so the traffic comes back on smiley37smiley37 “Just an advice on how to make this forum more interesting for entertainment purposes and “monetary”.smiley20 Me being positivesmiley9 

Please don’t trash this to prove me right lol 

On one condition - every single person in this forum has to promise never to report anything, never to complain, never to PM me, never to PM Vijay, never to do any of that and just take everything laying down or to sort it out themselves. smiley16

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

On one condition - every single person in this forum has to promise never to report anything, never to complain, never to PM me, never to PM Vijay, never to do any of that and just take everything laying down or to sort it out themselves. smiley16

this seems like a wonderful idea. Let’s do this. smiley2
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

One request, timing of possible please do post 9/10 pm India time. Everyone will be free post work. 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

One request, timing of possible please do post 9/10 pm India time. Everyone will be free post work. 

Yep, it will stay open from 9 pm to 10 pm IST
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

When will the sign up start