Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 days ago

The trp shadi pe increase nahi hua tha smiley36 akshara ke maut pe hua tha as she is the most hated character of gen 3 toosmiley17

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 days ago
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Docworld

AA ki first marriage mein kaham kuch preps huva?? It was a deal marriage without the involvement of Fam members.. So aisa hi hoga na.. And it happened all of a sudden.. But Ru---haan was a planned one right?? Though I was sure that it wont happen and DKP was like jo hoga hi nahi usmein kharcha kyu karna😂😂 .... As far as wedding of Leads are concerned they can show a grand wedding once things settle down as Gangaur festive was huge..But I would still prefer a simple yet elegant one.

They did preparations for Marriage in the hospital itself with Varmala n all which is what was Sasta prep 

Thankfully they didn't do much prep in Ruhi--------------------------maan's wedding track This gen is already lacking Maybe they didn't had any funds to invest in good story so couldn't hire a good writer nor could they afford Good outfits Most of the Outfits of all characters are real bad Hardly few are good Only Anita Raj is able to carry some horrible ones well This was one of the reasons to watch rishta because Akshara's n others during that time were Good specially the ones worn during festivals n Naira's Outfits later were amazing It's Good they didn't waste the Money on that stupid wedding track Invest a bit in Atleast fashion department If not writing 

Yeah Grand wedding for leads might happen soon As that what has been happening since gen1 

Originally posted by: Rishma1

They did preparations for Marriage in the hospital itself with Varmala n all which is what was Sasta prep 

Thankfully they didn't do much prep in Ruhi--------------------------maan's wedding track This gen is already lacking Maybe they didn't had any funds to invest in good story so couldn't hire a good writer nor could they afford Good outfits Most of the Outfits of all characters are real bad Hardly few are good Only Anita Raj is able to carry some horrible ones well This was one of the reasons to watch rishta because Akshara's n others during that time were Good specially the ones worn during festivals n Naira's Outfits later were amazing It's Good they didn't waste the Money on that stupid wedding track Invest a bit in Atleast fashion department If not writing 

Yeah Grand wedding for leads might happen soon As that what has been happening since gen1 

Bride's mother was abt to die. So kaham kuch grand preps hoga?? They got a varmala.. Vo hi badi baat hain.But Ruh-----aan had all pre marriage functions, fam members of both sides were involved but all of the functions were so dull compared to prev gen shaadis.. Means it was never meant to happen.....

I agree with rest of what u said. Styling of this gen is very very bad. I too like only Dadi's styling.. Rest everything👎👎👎

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanavil25

u said lowest is1.6 so I just reminded it’s 1.4 …here so many said TRP shoots high even for fl glimpse 😃..This is new information that Ruhaan angst increased TRP nice….

@bold Lowest is 1.6 for lead-centric track wasn't talking about character's introduction and Ruhaani love story which got them 1.4

In S4 TRP was 2.0 after removing third angle and lead-centric track with no ddp or high voltage drama.

What is Ru-haan angst? smiley36 Armaan not agreeing to marry Ruhi multiple times and Ruhi begging for love multiple times. Was that angst? smiley36Even after slaps he kept confessing his love for Abhira on mandap 

So definition of angst is begging and pleading after getting rejected? 

Edited by ShadowImbue - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Lowest is 1.6 for lead-centric track wasn't talking about character's introduction and Ruhaani love story which got them 1.4

In S4 TRP was 2.0 after removing third angle and lead-centric track with no ddp or high voltage drama.

What is Ru-haan angst? smiley36 Armaan not agreeing to marry Ruhi multiple times and Ruhi begging for love multiple times. Was that angst? smiley36Even after slaps he kept confessing his love for Abhira on mandap 

So definition of angst is begging and pleading after getting rejected? 

but the craving for togetherness I meant for Ruhaan…s4 from the first it’s highest is only 2.4…confession week is high voltage track got only 2…1.6  is for remarriage with baby I guess …confession track the trp is very high..3.3…if want to compare compare with it 😀😀Edited by Vanavil25 - 5 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rishma1

I mean it's obv they don't have the funds like before. It shows in the outfits of every character. Even Rohit and Ruhi's wedding attire was tacky, Shivam's shoe was torn, ppl on SBS commented too. Abhira's gangaur look was horrendous,she was looking so bad, I pointed it out here. Abhira never gets good outfits, other cast recycling gen 2 or gen 3 outfits. Maybe that's why the writing's bad from the start, they don't have good writers to hire. 
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Bride's mother was abt to die. So kaham kuch grand preps hoga?? They got a varmala.. Vo hi badi baat hain.But Ruh-----aan had all pre marriage functions, fam members of both sides were involved but all of the functions were so dull compared to prev gen shaadis.. Means it was never meant to happen.....

I agree with rest of what u said. Styling of this gen is very very bad. I too like only Dadi's styling.. Rest everything👎👎👎

@Bold This should remain the same n they should stop copying from other shows because in Ghum I think ML n PL did get married 

Ruhi was lucky till now to not get married to Armaan With the great writers non-creativity hopefully she remains lucky till the time she is in the show