YRKKH No-Filter zone ||PLEASE VOTE!!|| DT Note Pg.3 - Page 7

Viewer Polls

Poll

Would you all like to have a no-rules, no-filter zone and would you participate in it?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

When will the sign up start 

There’s no sign-up, you can jump right in. Anyone who posts in the thread will be considered a participant. There’s a sign off though.. if someone decides after a while they don’t want to stay, they can opt out of the thread & they won’t be tagged any more. 
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

this seems like a wonderful idea. Let’s do this. smiley2

Find every single person and make them promise these words first. smiley15

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Find every single person and make them promise these words first. smiley15

why should I do your job for you smiley39you’re a moderator, so you should make a poll just like this one “No Filter Thread”. smiley20 Make them promise smiley9
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

I’m actually scared now pata nhi kya hoga…

Minionite thumbnail

why should I do your job for you smiley39you’re a moderator, so you should make a poll just like this one “No Filter Thread”. smiley20 Make them promise smiley9

No, no. This No Filter Thread was our idea. The mod team quitting is yours. Hence you do the work. smiley16

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

No, no. This No Filter Thread was our idea. The mod team quitting is yours. Hence you do the work. smiley16

The No filter thread is your idea, so you do agree that the forum is not as active as it was before, so phrase it all you want, but it’s still your job to make a poll and ask the members if they want the moderators to lift the ban given nobody will report anything with respect to the show. Simple. All I can do is make suggestions lol you have the real power if you can make a poll for a no filter thread than you can certainly make a thread for less moderation or no moderation or whatever since it gets to much to handle sometimes given the amount of reports on this forum. Peace ✌️ 
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 days ago

We will be opening the No Filter thread same time tomorrow for 2 hours. 

Minionite thumbnail

The No filter thread is your idea, so you do agree that the forum is not as active as it was before, so phrase it all you want, but it’s still your job to make a poll and ask the members if they want the moderators to lift the ban given nobody will report anything with respect to the show. Simple. All I can do is make suggestions lol you have the real power if you can make a poll for a no filter thread than you can certainly make a thread for less moderation or no moderation or whatever since it gets to much to handle sometimes given the amount of reports on this forum. Peace ✌️ 

We've already reduced moderation a few months back. That much was asked of us and we delivered. We have a ban over Gen 3 discussions only (along with the regular rules) only in line of what we had seen and what regular members were hoping would reduce problems in this forum. How much less moderation do you want to see?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

We want Anupamaa Forum jaisa moderation smiley9smiley42

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

We want Anupamaa Forum jaisa moderation smiley9smiley42

I mean uske liye Anupamaa level reports bhi chahiye...which means none. smiley15