Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 days ago

Should a missing poster be made for Abhira ? I hear she’s gone a missing ??

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

So true ! She was dying to accept Arman, madhav stopped her . If it was her decision, her fears , her distrust it was OK with me..but she's fine living with armans father in armans mother house & spending his father's money but she wants nothing to do with arman? Ye kaisa stand hai? Plus she's keeping madhav from his family ..how long does she plan to continue like this ? 

Madhav has no right to interfere .he was never there for Arman.  I wish he heard Arman when he said he always felt indebted to his family . He never let's Arman talk to abhira , how will they clear the mu ? 

Bottom line is , if abhira also gets played by ruhi& kaveri , even madhav or vidya , abhimans fate is already sealed. 

madhav should hold his rista first instead of hanging with abhira. He is reminiscing his past story with her no doubt. But he is useless and irresponsible father or hubby any day. It's like feeding orphan and poor making own family starve. Abhiras self respect is a jaap she might write in diary for madhavs money too. Showing attitude ego is her main flaws with impulsive nature. How she broke car, bench and next jhula. There is a way to convey anything to a person. Loving doesn't mean you need to be aggressive to show it in anger. Show on bed , not out 🤣🤣.  Due to madhav supporting abhira vm rista is gone. She promised dadi to unite them but what she did. Became a Marriage planner , confessed jn wrong time kicked him till he left mandap. Now it's ulta not trusting him. Where is vm rista then what did she sacrifice. She prayed star ⭐ maa papa ko ek kardijiye, mujhe kuch nahi chahiye. Then what's she waiting for there. Before God she herself admitted pyar aur family ke liye selfish hogayi whenever something goes wrong she starts with biggg voice meri mumma ke sapne. I scratch my head javo javo koi doosra dialogue batavo. When she came to ph in palaki she decided to be papa ki beti, now mumma ki beti.. Death blames come on her next 🤣🤣Edited by Mehersudha - 8 days ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Story ka pata nahi I am just enjoying RP acting he is nailing in this scenes 

Majnu ones also and sad also... Earlier only abhira was visible now he also is 

Yeah..

And what a character growth armaan got.

His growth is in upward direction...

Every other character had a downward curve right now..

Armaan ke sunehare din aa gaye bhaismiley40

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sampa79

Now abhira is not seen 👎

Now to make armaan character👍they nicely ruined abhira strong women images now she started become dumb the way armaan was before 

Babe..

Yeh toh itv ka plus point hai..

They can't write both sane characters and conflict in same pagesmiley36

Pehle abhira ke din the ab armaan ke aa gaye...smiley36

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1805523245828886879

Yeh aadmi sirf dialogues maarta hai, karta kuch hai nahismiley7

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bechara yaar!! smiley19 Abhira was in DDP thinking Armaan doesn't love her...but this poor guy, has to live with knowing she loves him but hates him because of his own mistakes!! smiley19

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1805523245828886879

Yeh aadmi sirf dialogues maarta hai, karta kuch hai nahismiley7

Isko bhagao koi yahaan se smiley7

https://youtu.be/Up_AYg02lSM?si=0h0ftNIx2gwcW-_q

Looks like Shivani is Armaan's mothersmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

who is Shivani? I mean was there a character like that mentioned earlier ?