Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Screenshot_2024-06-25-13-08-22-462_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-25-13-08-30-432_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Thread got locked for the reply so posting here. 

Exactly and I agree Arman has been extremely dumb and made stupid wrong decisions but he was never characterless who switches girls...

The character assassination today was so not needed ,abhira saying u will say the exact dialogue to the next girl was pathetic...

It would have been okay if she would have bajaoed him for hiding the truth and taking stupid decisions but questioning of his love and character assassination was the last thing needed there ..

It just proves they want to prove ruhi and Kaveri's words right which they keep saying time and again that abhira is immature and childlike and reacts impulsively without thinking at all...

Now I just hope once abhira comes back to PH armaan ask for a heartfelt apology and then let's her be , even writers must stop the majnu harkatein after today's episode it will look extremely childish...

Maybe both becoming serious and some angsty scenes will look good but roothna manana session should stop now

Edited by Krishna45637 - 8 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I think after divorce reveal somehow they will bring Abhira and Armaan under the same roof. And Armaan won't stop trying, Abhira will start to notice the difference in his behavior towards Dadi, him taking stand against her etc. and slowly her perception towards him will change maybe. The best part about this track is Armaan vs dadi. Also at the end I'm pretty sure Abhira will be the one who'll sort this mess and forgive Armaan. Also Vidya is going to flip soon so I'm expecting her and Madhav to work in the same direction to reunite AbhiMaan. 

I just want FL's proposal at the end so i hope we get itsmiley42

@bold : at this point, I think vidya & madhav will unite & try to keep armaan away from abhira. 

Hope dono ko sadhbhuddhi mile jaldi. 

It feels like armaan ka dimag chalne laga abhira ka gayab ho gaya & vidya madhav ke paas yeh cheez tha hi nahismiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Waise ye log kahin bhi jhoola kaise latka dete hain?? That too outdoors?? Wasn't the jhula where Armaan was standing getting wet in the rain?? smiley39smiley29

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : at this point, I think vidya & madhav will unite & try to keep armaan away from abhira. 

Hope dono ko sadhbhuddhi mile jaldi. 

It feels like armaan ka dimag chalne laga abhira ka gayab ho gaya & vidya madhav ke paas yeh cheez tha hi nahismiley37

I think abhi ke liye Vidya apne bete ki khushi ke liye reunite hi karegi par phir jab Abhira Madhav ki first wife ke baare mein pata karne ki koshish karegi tab phirse flip maaregismiley36
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

SAMEE. Plus abhira wanted to propose to him two times, so hopefully third time's the charm. smiley27

I want her to confess publicly & a surprise private proposal from her to himsmiley27

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

I think abhi ke liye Vidya apne bete ki khushi ke liye reunite hi karegi par phir jab Abhira Madhav ki first wife ke baare mein pata karne ki koshish karegi tab phirse flip maaregismiley36

Vidya maasa hain ya dosasmiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Flipping is her one true character! Along with suhagan props theatrics of course! smiley44

Armaan confronting Dadi in today's episode and questioning her intentions in the bts is a huge development in his character. I'm really happy with his character arc i just hope they don't mess it anytime soonsmiley13

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I want her to confess publicly & a surprise private proposal from her to himsmiley27

Samesmiley42smiley27
Ohgod! thumbnail

Armaan confronting Dadi in today's episode and questioning her intentions in the bts is a huge development in his character. I'm really happy with his character arc i just hope they don't mess it anytime soonsmiley13

I don't think that's going away anytime soon! I'm looking forward to his Tashan with KP more than his romance with Abhira smiley42