Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I gotta FF idea, Vira / Asmi ko hire karna padega!Guys please please do the honorssmiley27

Ab fiction hi sahay hai bandhu🀣🀣

Anum, you will like the idea mate, depends on Vira/Asmi , on how intense they gonna make it😈😈

So coz J disguised as a nurse for Ani, why should Ani be left behind? He finds out from the newspaper that J has gone to a production house, that Ani’s entertainment wing has their headquarters at!
Ani asks his subordinates to hire J and give her office accomodation to live in! Ani reaches Mumbai, starts working from there, waise bhi kam toh ghanta karta hai, toh kya hi fark padta! He disguises himself- maybe a Sikh, so the punjabi munda can ease into the skin of the character 😈
Now he is the Boss not the Bose and she her PA- bbas fir kya- age old iTV troupe zindabad- one scene could be his disguise falls off but he shuts off all lights n J all scared runs into his arms!

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Jhanak dikh jaa se jhalak dikhala jaa ka safar bahut hi chota thaπŸ˜›

Arshi the dancing queen is getting ready to rise and shine along with her white knight 😝

Hamare nights kaafi bure hone wale hain itna pata hai! Anum koi dream dekhi? Achcha wali😜

rysohini thumbnail

Abhi abhi toh pohuchi hai, abhi se Tandav smiley44smiley36

TBH, would love to watch Krushal performing a Tandav on screensmiley27

Originally posted by: piapriya

Same question even i have 🀣

Or is it Jhanak dancing to Tandav as an audition to talent show?

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

I gotta FF idea, Vira / Asmi ko hire karna padega!Guys please please do the honorssmiley27

Ab fiction hi sahay hai bandhu🀣🀣

Anum, you will like the idea mate, depends on Vira/Asmi , on how intense they gonna make it😈😈

So coz J disguised as a nurse for Ani, why should Ani be left behind? He finds out from the newspaper that J has gone to a production house, that Ani’s entertainment wing has their headquarters at!
Ani asks his subordinates to hire J and give her office accomodation to live in! Ani reaches Mumbai, starts working from there, waise bhi kam toh ghanta karta hai, toh kya hi fark padta! He disguises himself- maybe a Sikh, so the punjabi munda can ease into the skin of the character 😈
Now he is the Boss not the Bose and she her PA- bbas fir kya- age old iTV troupe zindabad- one scene could be his disguise falls off but he shuts off all lights n J all scared runs into his arms!

Yes , we should ask our script writers for our story..

Girls please do this

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

he mentioned β€œajka shoot shiv tandav” , not sure whether he means shooting for Jhanak!

ohh.. I don’t think he is shooting other show along with Jhanak..so again Ani will dance? For Jhanak or Arshi?
rysohini thumbnail

Pia said it could be J dancing maybe but I want Krushal’s Tandav performance on screen smiley36

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh.. I don’t think he is shooting other show along with Jhanak..so again Ani will dance? For Jhanak or Arshi?

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Jhanak dikh jaa se jhalak dikhala jaa ka safar bahut hi chota thaπŸ˜›

Arshi the dancing queen is getting ready to rise and shine along with her white knight 😝

Hamare nights kaafi bure hone wale hain itna pata hai! Anum koi dream dekhi? Achcha wali😜

didi itni renowned h to kyun jaa rahi talent show?

White Knight toh h but ye freelancing white knight h. He has given an oath to someone elseπŸ’€

piapriya thumbnail

Abhi abhi toh pohuchi hai, abhi se Tandav smiley44smiley36

TBH, would love to watch Krushal performing a Tandav on screensmiley27

@bold- I would too! But Ani does it extreme situations when J is injured or as such.

Maybe he does it in frustration to find J?

https://tenor.com/v466txMX57m.gif

rysohini thumbnail

IKR, Didi hospital bed pe thay lag rahi hai, ekdum β€œat home”smiley36

didi itni renowned h to kyun jaa rahi talent show?

White Knight toh h but ye freelancing white knight h. He has given an oath to someone elseπŸ’€

Edited by rysohini - 2 months ago
rysohini thumbnail

Or he prays to J’s Shiv Shambhu to keep J safe!

Or he suffers from extreme guilt n grief and goes into a Tandav mode - his family should witness this- although mota khopdi Shubho ke bheje mein kuchh na ghusegi

@bold- I would too! But Ani does it extreme situations when J is injured or as such.

Maybe he does it in frustration to find J?

https://tenor.com/v466txMX57m.gif

piapriya thumbnail

Or he prays to J’s Shiv Shambhu to keep J safe!

Or he suffers from extreme guilt n grief and goes into a Tandav mode - his family should witness this- although mota khopdi Shubho ke bheje mein kuchh na ghusegi

his half family is moti khopdi. Biriyani dekhkr v these ppl will say ye kya dal chawal banayi h.
Sun ko dekhkr moon samjhne wale log h