Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Krushal looked uninterested taking the group pic as he just sad on the sofa smiley36

Same with Hiba… she looked reserved lol!

Wish we had Krushi interview πŸ₯Ί

Yaa except themBoth smiley36 rest only went.. they both were least interested smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Krushal looked uninterested taking the group pic as he just sad on the sofa smiley36

Same with Hiba… she looked reserved lol!

Wish we had Krushi interview πŸ₯Ί

after cake cutting smiley36 he went & sat on sofasmiley36 no one even remembered him smiley37 .. all busy in photo clicking smiley36 someone from behind camera was like Ani kahan hai?smiley36 They ignored & forgot him smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Bado maa saying some positive smiley36 she is saying Ani’s ilu to Arshi is like a friend smiley36 he doesn’t love her smiley36 he loves Jhanak now smiley42smiley37.. she tells they know each other bachpan se smiley3smiley3smiley37 so that one concern he has for her .. like a friend.. but his love will be Jhanak smiley27smiley36

https://youtu.be/nV3-ojGB4F8?si=Tc_DFE2IKs9Txwoh

samarp2 thumbnail

They all r like Ani & Jhanak r finalsmiley36 but live is not easy so all difficulties will come for themsmiley36

https://youtu.be/VmoPYqBbN9s?si=BzR1bXbFVNag3oWh

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Bado maa saying some positive smiley36 she is saying Ani’s ilu to Arshi is like a friend smiley36 he doesn’t love her smiley36 he loves Jhanak now smiley42smiley37.. she tells they know each other bachpan se smiley3smiley3smiley37 so that one concern he has for her .. like a friend.. but his love will be Jhanak smiley27smiley36

https://youtu.be/nV3-ojGB4F8?si=Tc_DFE2IKs9Txwoh

Finally, relieved! β™₯️πŸ₯³

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Finally, relieved! β™₯️πŸ₯³

Exactly what I thought so. I even said something similar in my feed back of the episode. Take a read. Ani didn’t commit to Arshi this time. He didn’t say β€œwe will marry and complete the rituals once she comes back”

He is too concern for her a friend, but his hearts will only beat for his Jhanak! smiley42

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly what I thought so. I even said something similar in my feed back of the episode. Take a read. Ani didn’t commit to Arshi this time. He didn’t say β€œwe will marry and complete the rituals once she comes back”

He is too concern for her a friend, but his hearts will only beat for his Jhanak! smiley42

Haan, I read that!

Mujhe to ye pata hn phly se h.bcz pyaar ek baar sirf ek inssan se hota. THIS is what I believe 😎

Do you use X? I'm nowadays posting a lot there positive about RuNak and glad getting good responses as well.

People are RuNak deprived nowadays πŸ˜‚

Manoshono thumbnail

Haan, I read that!

Mujhe to ye pata hn phly se h.bcz pyaar ek baar sirf ek inssan se hota. THIS is what I believe 😎

Do you use X? I'm nowadays posting a lot there positive about RuNak and glad getting good responses as well.

People are RuNak deprived nowadays πŸ˜‚

I do use X but not too seriously. I feel my opinions are more worth here than there. smiley36

So I do tweet few things but I keep it very minimal.

xnbstar thumbnail

I do use X but not too seriously. I feel my opinions are more worth here than there. smiley36

So I do tweet few things but I keep it very minimal.

Oh, haan X is like a jung ka maidan πŸ˜‚

Meri to recently last 2 weeks se adat hui hn to maxa ane laga hn but thats a time waste for sure...

Manoshono thumbnail

Oh, haan X is like a jung ka maidan πŸ˜‚

Meri to recently last 2 weeks se adat hui hn to maxa ane laga hn but thats a time waste for sure...

I have used twitter/X in the past very seriously, like being totally devoted, taken parts in various trends, arguments, and fun times with so many folkssmiley37. But with Jhanak, I don’t feel the need to waste a lot of my time there because people don’t understand as much as people understand here. Plus you get to write more and not limited to certain characters only. smiley17