Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago
a new guy or Aditya returns smiley42 finally glad she left that mental asylum & 2 timer smiley40
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Eww...am done with Mahan devi Jhanak madam pravachan...madam Kam se Kam leave that house...you are no one to them..no need to stick to their house like lizard.

She already left for Mumbai as per new promo.

I think she forgive her massi as this time she wants to proof her self-worth by becoming successful.

samarp2 thumbnail

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑Ani is telling he will marry Arshi smiley7smiley7 he will be there with her always smiley26😀πŸ₯ΊπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ & he will give sazaa to Jhanak smiley7😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

https://youtu.be/MpX-_JDu5ME?si=wvtZTHcsGcIxgtXQ

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑Ani is telling he will marry Arshi smiley7smiley7 he will be there with her always smiley26😀πŸ₯ΊπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ & he will give sazaa to Jhanak smiley7😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

That’s prior to learning about J’s innocence.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No wonder Ani deserves this. Any day he is going to get married with Arshi. There is nothing left between him and Janak not even the nakli shaadi. No zimmendari.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

That’s prior to learning about J’s innocence.

Yaa smiley7 a proper break up they needed I guess.. hope they show Ani & Arshi as married now & remove this whole Bose family out smiley7smiley7

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

No wonder Ani deserves this. Any day he is going to get married with Arshi. There is nothing left between him and Janak not even the nakli shaadi. No zimmendari.

yaa smiley27 & glad she left finally smiley41 now epis r getting exciting 😍😍 we won’t feel regret for Anirudh now
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Let him bear his criminal mother in law and criminal wife..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Let him marry her...he doesn't have guts to stand against Shrishti for his love. It will be better for them.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Let him bear his criminal mother in law and criminal wife..

can’t believe he didn’t trust her πŸ™„πŸ˜€πŸ˜‘ this expected this 😳😳😳😱😱😱 I m shocked 😳 all those cries then cause he believed J to be the culprit smiley7 he deserves those evil duo smiley40 glad they didn’t show J taking care of Arshi & all