Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Wese mereko lagta nahi hain inn ITV walo ko pata bhi hain ki Abhira needs to be enrolled in Rajasthan Bar and then have to give AIBE to actually become Advocate. 

They could have shown Armaan gifting Abhira the Bare Acts for her Bar exams. It would be so sweet. Bcoz bohot saari bare acts hain and costly hain to give Bar exam. 

I do not think the writers do that much research. By ITV standards, they can show her fight cases from tomorrow smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/thenewme_001/status/1803256561201983535

apologies to the rishta writer cause by the BTS even I thought they were going to have a scene like #that show smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

that will come out in the camera .. it’s a reel camera .. it must be containing old pics taken which were not blown out … that process is gone .., Abhira will have to search an old shop .. where reels wale pics nikal te hai ..

from there pics will come out .. Madhav behaving like a loving dad with Armaan n his real mother ..

It’s a messy story .. how they will put it without putting Madhav in a bad light.. is tricky 

Armaan has to understand he risks putting Abhira in a similar situation like his mother .. if he is not strong enough to fight for his wife ..

Madhav had thought initially that Armaan will be different.. but the way Armaan chickened out .. and easily agreed for another marriage.. it has damaged madhav’s belief in Armaan

He knows that Armaan has right now backed out of marriage with Ruhi … but what about the folks who’s egos have taken a hit ..

and story is very similar to the previous gen and the gen before if Abhira walks out when she is pregnant.. she will happily bring up the child alone .. she has seen her mother do that .. and fulfill the needs of both parents..

Armaan will never get an entry back ..  but why should Abhira lose out on a chance with a decent family ..

Kaveri Poddar does not like her .. it does not mean the rest of the world will not appreciate her ..

there will be other families willing to accept Abhira wholeheartedly  .So it’s best if he can’t stand up for her he backs out 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Wese mereko lagta nahi hain inn ITV walo ko pata bhi hain ki Abhira needs to be enrolled in Rajasthan Bar and then have to give AIBE to actually become Advocate. 

They could have shown Armaan gifting Abhira the Bare Acts for her Bar exams. It would be so sweet. Bcoz bohot saari bare acts hain and costly hain to give Bar exam. 

I wanted armaan to gift her something precious to him, like abhira gave him her kachua & he keeps it with him always, aisa kuch jo abhira will also consider as her lucky charm & always keeps it with her. 

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

CharuDevoshami Im Not Jelous GIF - Devoshami Im Not Jelous Poker Face GIFs

"Serious, not jealous at all. Yeah I know Abhira got me job then I stabbed her in the back and stole documents and my dadisa almost went to jail. I fell in love and didn't fight for it after everyone blame Abhira. It's her fault she listen and kept my secrete. smiley39I'm a quitter and not loyal to anyone. But look Abhira got her first love fighting for her and she fulfill her maamaa dreams and I have nothing but two useless parents. I'm rich and Ruhi will help find me a nice husband."smiley16

i have this strange feeling that charu failed her exams and expressing her frustration on baby sa as she is not worth her toe nails

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Is it not mentioned by Ar to Ab that his mom died at child birth and after that he only had his dad to visit before he brought him to PH.. .. Whether mom died/was sent away is separate, but Ar believe her to be dead at child birth and do not have memories of her

Edited by Solitudelover - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Confession sab chodo first mujhe ek full episode characters ko ek dusre se maafi maangte hue dekhna hain. 

Abhira should apologize to armaan & fix the car. Ott expensive gifts nahi chahiye toh mana karna was better, kisi aur ke paise aise barbaad kyun karna when she knows the value of money. Also,I think armaan gifted car cos of madhav's taunt last day when he gifted her flowerssmiley36. (Bechara kare bhi toh kya karein, flowers deta hain toh baap taunt karta hain car deta hain to biwi kaanch tod deti hainsmiley37

Armaan should apologize to abhira for whatever she faced at poddar house cos of him & his family & ruhi

Madhav must apologize to armaan for not being there for him as his father, and should give him all the support & guidance henceforth

dekho.....IMO...this is the farak....car damage hui hai to she should apologise AND FIX.......but armaan should only apologise??? KYUN??? kyunki dil selfrespect ko fix nahi kiya jaa sakta??? 

madhav should also apologise AND give him support....

To y armaan...jisne abhira ke saath itna zyada bura kiya should ONLY apologise??? uski sirf apology hi kafi kyun honi chahiye na???? he should do something to fix also....and giving a car actually was opposite fo fixing anything!!!😂

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

dekho.....IMO...this is the farak....car damage hui hai to she should apologise AND FIX.......but armaan should only apologise??? KYUN??? kyunki dil selfrespect ko fix nahi kiya jaa sakta??? 

madhav should also apologise AND give him support....

To y armaan...jisne abhira ke saath itna zyada bura kiya should ONLY apologise??? uski sirf apology hi kafi kyun honi chahiye na???? he should do something to fix also....and giving a car actually was opposite fo fixing anything!!!😂

Pehle apologize toh karein. 

Both armaan & madhav can't go back in time & fix what they did wrong. Toh first they must realise what they did & a heartfelt apology is what can be done now. 

Then armaan can work on to gain her trust & show that he can stand for her respect. Kyunki what armaan has done can't be fixed easily, but jo abhira ne kiya it can be fixed. 

Madhav also must prove that he can be a good dad to armaan & he will ve there for him always. 

I didn't mention explicitly about armaan in previous comment, other than apologize because, itne din se yehi toh bolte aa rage hain, baar baar kyun repeat karna?? 

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 15 days ago
Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Aadi04

that will come out in the camera .. it’s a reel camera .. it must be containing old pics taken which were not blown out … that process is gone .., Abhira will have to search an old shop .. where reels wale pics nikal te hai ..

from there pics will come out .. Madhav behaving like a loving dad with Armaan n his real mother ..

It’s a messy story .. how they will put it without putting Madhav in a bad light.. is tricky 

Armaan has to understand he risks putting Abhira in a similar situation like his mother .. if he is not strong enough to fight for his wife ..

Madhav had thought initially that Armaan will be different.. but the way Armaan chickened out .. and easily agreed for another marriage.. it has damaged madhav’s belief in Armaan

He knows that Armaan has right now backed out of marriage with Ruhi … but what about the folks who’s egos have taken a hit ..

and story is very similar to the previous gen and the gen before if Abhira walks out when she is pregnant.. she will happily bring up the child alone .. she has seen her mother do that .. and fulfill the needs of both parents..

Armaan will never get an entry back ..  but why should Abhira lose out on a chance with a decent family ..

Kaveri Poddar does not like her .. it does not mean the rest of the world will not appreciate her ..

there will be other families willing to accept Abhira wholeheartedly  .So it’s best if he can’t stand up for her he backs out 

I don't felt Madhav lives with Armaan and his mother for some years and went to marry vidya and didn't said about Armaan...

Most probably it's be like the usual itv leap scene ...Where Armaan's mother kicked out and Armaan born and after her death he comes to know about Armaan...

Don't know what's exactly their story....

Edited by Vismaya03 - 15 days ago
Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Is it not mentioned by Ar to Ab that his mom died at child birth and after that he only had his dad to visit before he brought him to PH.. .. Whether mom died/was sent away is separate, but Ar believe her to be dead at child birth and do not have memories of her

I felt something was wrong with that story itself...Kaveri knows what exactly happened...And sanjay too...May be Madhav also don’t know what the real story