Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Absolutely correct. Ru doesn't deserve any kind of sacrifice at all from ab side, that's completely unnecessary. But I I fear makers are going that way. But after showing ab wants ar to not to be manupulated by his family and take stand for her and himself too, it will be a crap if they show things like that if she herself gets manupulated like ru lost everything coz of her and her mother and she should sacrifice. Then what about the things ab went through??? 😤😤😤.

For some reason, I don't feel like that ab-ar will get together anytime soon. Armaan's loverboy side is cute but he is yet to realize the magnitude of negative impact his and his family's actions caused her. A proper and intense emotional burstout of abhira infront of armaan is really needed. Since abhira has cleared her LLB, now they can show ar-ab getting involved as proffesionals too (ofcourse not in poddar firm) instead of showing armaan's silly love struck antics.

About roohi's dialogues, she is just trying to bechrify herself and trying to prove that armaan's decision of choosing abhira over her is wrong. If makers really wanna ww her, they can show her accepting in future that she was wrong about ar-ab relationship and she never knew the real ar

I have noticed a special highlighted audio effect in those dialogues which are forshadowing. Neither of roohi's these recent manupulative dialogues included that. But madhav's dialogue that " Iss baar mile toh aise milna ki phir kabhi alag na ho" had that effect. So I am still hopeful for this track since they're not whitewashing armaan and clearly showing the loopholes of armaan-abhira's relationship. So lets see 🤞🤞🤞

Abhira loves her mom a lot she won't take a shit from people who wronged her infact yeh teeno buddhe sabse jyada guilt mei hone vala yeh jankar ki unke karan abhira ko yeh sab se guzarna pada.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am loving the light hearted stuff and also the manaoing and Armaan being majnu sa and romeo walking around his juliet, standing in rain, basically living outside her current home etc doing all these grand things for her.

But at some point the convo from Armaans side/introspection from his side needs to be- How to actually earn her trust, how to make her feel secure about her place in his life. he is admitting his faults, he is sorry about everything and hurting her which is all great. but simply saying ILU and standing outside her door is not gonna convince her that anything has actually "changed" circumstantially when he still says- I'll manaofy Dadisa about us. Dadi ko nahi manayega toh kya woh phir seh zillat seh kar bhi uss ghar mein rahein ya phirseh he'll dump her saying Kaveri comes before Abhira. thats the question he needs to answer. he already knows how spiteful his dadi is. she literally HATES Abhira and he even asked her- koi kisi insaan seh itni nafrat kaise kar sakta hai. so he needs to be realistic and address the elephant in the room- what is his plan when Kaveri adamantly refuses Abhira and him getting married again and her being bahu and returning to PH. which is VERY likely to happen. Infact the only way it wont happend and she agrees to Abhira being back is if she wants to use that as a ploy to prove once again Abhira is a misfit and show Armaan that pyaar vyaar is BS and BREAK Abhira like she already tried to do with hiring her as planner for Ar-Ruhi shaadi

Vidya will just toe the line to what Kaveri says. she is inconsequential

because pyaar Abhira karti hai- he already knows that. infact pyaar hai- yeh bhi pehle Abhira ne hi kaha, and even now twice she has clearly acknowledged- "main bhi pyaar karti hun, bahut karti hoon , humesha karungi but I cant trust you" . its that simple. Abhira fell in love first and she wanted him to love her back but she could have dealt with it if he simply didnt reciprocate her feelings. but what has hurt her, is that he threw her out harshly, beizzatified her, forgot about how she has no one and isnt really financially secure, didnt check on her even out of courtesy for the promise made to her and her dying mom, and let his anger over his "family" not liking her (specifically Vidya and Kaveri) cloud his judgement so much that he just lashed out. That means his legally wedded wife is really not seen by him as family and only as deal/bojh/etc. so if his feelings have really changed or he has finally realized what his true feelings for her are- then he needs to do more than just ask her to get back with him

She is dying to run into his arms and be with him forever, she just needs something concrete that she can actually hinge her bets on- to see that he really will not put anyone over her. It cant be lip service of I promise I will be there, I will not let you cry etc etc. It has to be something tangible.

I think she may melt way more easily if Armaan even just says something like- "worst case if Kaveri/Vidya dont agree to our relationship, I will leave that home to be with you. because even if I love my family but I cant lose you just to live with them. I can be a good son even without living with them under the same roof. but you are my first priority". a guy like Armaan even suggesting leaving his family and moving out of PH to be with her is a big deal and if he says that- it will immediately make Abhira melt i think. If she hears that he will choose her if he is left with no option then thats all she needs. She has no one except him. thats why she needs that assurance

uska sirf itna kehna hi kaafi hoga Abhira ke liye. she will NEVER actually make him leave his family because she knows not only how much he loves them and is used to his joint family setup but she herself has craved this- she loved the whole family and not just him and she has wanted this always- a whole bunch of people with named relations- maa, papa, dadi, chacha, chachi, fufa, bua, siblings etc.

Dadisa yeh aise hei ki she would have accepted abhira if she had know her lineage vaise type ki hei voh.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Zindagi tere naam ki is a song from Yodha movie. I thought osts should be original and not taken from movies.

I don’t know..maybe they’ll revamp it. Ghum ost.’is also a song from an old Bollywood movie..they revamped it

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Let’s hope for the best .. and if it does not work .. tie up the lose ends and give a respectable ending .. no point in rinse repeating tracks one gen after another .. The legacy show deserves a decent finish

to give dkp credit…every legacy heroines story has been different....they all lived different lives and had different love stories..and Starplus recent shows has been very bad.‘.like meetha katta and the one before it ..aank micholi. Udne ki aasha is ok and maati se bandi dor is nice so far..but the new shows are not bringing in trps…so Starplus should keep the shows that are bringing in trps for them’’

My proposed story …. Now that Armaan is behind the bars … Kaveri will send her lawyer Sanjay damaad to bail out Armaan,

how will he counter the accusation of ..”ladka chedofying ladki ilzaam.”
Sanjay will just say Armaan was only taking care of his own wife ..not random girl ..so he may be excused .. as they are still married couple . so this way Sanjay himself reveals about the married couple AbhiMaan .

Police ask them to exchange garlands n put sindoor to prove they are a married couple .

So remarriage at police station with blessings of Madhav n Sanjay n the couple returns to Poddar house n give another heart attack to Daadi sa n Vidya ji. smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

@ Bold , ha parvarish ka farak humne ne bhi dekha hai na , marrying Rohit so she can stay with Armaan ,wishing her husband died so she can have beech ke rastha with her jeth ,planning ,plotting manipulating ppl for her selfishness and here Abhira gave up everything her love ,her marriage for the ppl she loves.

Parvarish mein begging bhi mufth mein mila hai babhi ko , running behind married ppl begging them for love and getting REJECTED babhi crossed all the lines of besharmi and begged a man to marry her though he said he loves someone else . smiley36 Yehi parvarish ki baath Kar rahi hai babhi? Abhira was living all alone after she left PH but never lost her self respect. Abhira got the best parvarish from her mamma.

Ruhi ko kafi lagne vali hei jab pata chalega ki abhira kiski beti sp as Poddars usdin inka mu band hoga. Watch that nonsense kaveri flipping.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine1405

Abhira Armaan will soon get back together after armaan redemption arc. But armaan wont tell her about chitwali. Ruhi, who claims to try to move on, will tell abhira. Abhira will be hurt and will break up with armaan not because he had a past with ruhi but because she heard it from a third person. Armaan will again do such stupid things and stupid abhira will get back. Meanwhile, ruhi will keep reminding her how she broke ruhi and armaan up. Somewhere this guilt will hurt abhira. Once armaan abhira again get back, akshara truth will come out. Ruhi will blame abhira that her mom took away everything from abhira and now its the daughters turn. Abhira, instead of confiding that in armaan, breaks up with him by probably doing some drama, and makes him try to marry ruhi. On their wedding day, abhira gets to know that it wAs ruhi who killed aarohi and not akshara. So she runs to the mandap only to break ruhis wedding again and make her completely crazy.

Lol 😂 first understand the story . Rumal shadi track is over with her rejection and also abhira ka lineage coming out means ak manyu died this things coming that will be the trigger point for ruhi to see what her delusions has caused. You think poddars will have anything to do with this no. Ulta they will shocked to know what lineage abhira belongs to ruhi belongs to dynamics will change. Goenkas will drown in guilt for what they did with ak Manish goenka ka sara frustration us din bahar aayega for what he did or paying by choosing ruhi.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I dont understand what the makers want to show with her. I FFded her scenes but I read that she is volunteering to help with business stuff again. So is this a redemption track for her or is this just supposed to be to make us hate her even more. Because none of her dialogues suggest that she has any grace or magnanimity to wish well for 2 people who love each other. Instead she is warning them that they are not a good fit for each other.

Ruhi na ar ko janti hei na ab ko toh kuch b bhak rahi hei.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I think Abhira need someone from her side who will stand with her always...Her brother ,goenka’strio is not trustable, if Manish is even trustable kitna jeeyega woh aadmi ,ab toh vampire banega if he shown in next gen......Now the situation is Abhira only had Armaan and both know how he is her own world ...And this makes Armaan to take her for granted as he is secure in this relationship that she will always be with him...But it's different from Abhira's side...She will be always insecure about that she will again become alone though Madhav is there but writers ke man kab sadistic banega kisko pata hai...

So Abhira had someone other than Armaan in her life as relative can give a push to Armaan that to introspect his own action and mend things..

Exactly that's when the things will change when her identity reveals their will be people who will claim rights over her.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Queeen

Im loving the dressing of abhira now it's so simple n cute 😍

When I see it in pics I hate it but when I watch the episode

it doesn't look bad but like you said simple and cute