Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: christiangirl

Has Madhav forgotten that he saw the file that Abhimaan are not divorced yet??? Writer’s amnesia or a bigger Sherlock plot. 😝🤣 Does he want Abhira to find out and bring out that fact that they are still married? Or wait for the judge’s return from his holiday and reveal the truth and everyone finds out about Sanjay’s deceit. Drama drama drama, suspense suspense suspense 🤣

Bina jaane hi Armaan is becoming uncontrollable ..So he has to realise his mistake...Ab aise hi mil gaya toh he won't put any efforts for this relationship..

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: leafy2022

For me the highlight of today’s episode is the comical dialogue of Ruhi “ mein Abhira nehi hu jiska baccho ke tara kheyal rakhna paare”…smiley37smiley37
Hats off to Makers sarcasm.., Ruhi the parasite and leech says that about Abhira….smiley36smiley36
I am ROFLing…smiley37

Armaan is serious, that one statement sums up what importance should be given to her gyaan ki mothi smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am loving the light hearted stuff and also the manaoing and Armaan being majnu sa and romeo walking around his juliet, standing in rain, basically living outside her current home etc doing all these grand things for her.

But at some point the convo from Armaans side/introspection from his side needs to be- How to actually earn her trust, how to make her feel secure about her place in his life. he is admitting his faults, he is sorry about everything and hurting her which is all great. but simply saying ILU and standing outside her door is not gonna convince her that anything has actually "changed" circumstantially when he still says- I'll manaofy Dadisa about us. Dadi ko nahi manayega toh kya woh phir seh zillat seh kar bhi uss ghar mein rahein ya phirseh he'll dump her saying Kaveri comes before Abhira. thats the question he needs to answer. he already knows how spiteful his dadi is. she literally HATES Abhira and he even asked her- koi kisi insaan seh itni nafrat kaise kar sakta hai. so he needs to be realistic and address the elephant in the room- what is his plan when Kaveri adamantly refuses Abhira and him getting married again and her being bahu and returning to PH. which is VERY likely to happen. Infact the only way it wont happend and she agrees to Abhira being back is if she wants to use that as a ploy to prove once again Abhira is a misfit and show Armaan that pyaar vyaar is BS and BREAK Abhira like she already tried to do with hiring her as planner for Ar-Ruhi shaadi

Vidya will just toe the line to what Kaveri says. she is inconsequential

because pyaar Abhira karti hai- he already knows that. infact pyaar hai- yeh bhi pehle Abhira ne hi kaha, and even now twice she has clearly acknowledged- "main bhi pyaar karti hun, bahut karti hoon , humesha karungi but I cant trust you" . its that simple. Abhira fell in love first and she wanted him to love her back but she could have dealt with it if he simply didnt reciprocate her feelings. but what has hurt her, is that he threw her out harshly, beizzatified her, forgot about how she has no one and isnt really financially secure, didnt check on her even out of courtesy for the promise made to her and her dying mom, and let his anger over his "family" not liking her (specifically Vidya and Kaveri) cloud his judgement so much that he just lashed out. That means his legally wedded wife is really not seen by him as family and only as deal/bojh/etc. so if his feelings have really changed or he has finally realized what his true feelings for her are- then he needs to do more than just ask her to get back with him

She is dying to run into his arms and be with him forever, she just needs something concrete that she can actually hinge her bets on- to see that he really will not put anyone over her. It cant be lip service of I promise I will be there, I will not let you cry etc etc. It has to be something tangible.

I think she may melt way more easily if Armaan even just says something like- "worst case if Kaveri/Vidya dont agree to our relationship, I will leave that home to be with you. because even if I love my family but I cant lose you just to live with them. I can be a good son even without living with them under the same roof. but you are my first priority". a guy like Armaan even suggesting leaving his family and moving out of PH to be with her is a big deal and if he says that- it will immediately make Abhira melt i think. If she hears that he will choose her if he is left with no option then thats all she needs. She has no one except him. thats why she needs that assurance

uska sirf itna kehna hi kaafi hoga Abhira ke liye. she will NEVER actually make him leave his family because she knows not only how much he loves them and is used to his joint family setup but she herself has craved this- she loved the whole family and not just him and she has wanted this always- a whole bunch of people with named relations- maa, papa, dadi, chacha, chachi, fufa, bua, siblings etc.

I think Abhira need someone from her side who will stand with her always...Her brother can .. ,goenka’strio is not trustable, if Manish is even trustable kitna jeeyega woh aadmi ,ab toh vampire banega if he shown in next gen......Now the situation is Abhira only had Armaan and both know how he is her whole world ...And this makes Armaan to take her for granted as he is secure in this relationship that she will always be with him...But it's different from Abhira's side...She will be always insecure about that she will again become alone though Madhav is there but writers ke man kab sadistic banega kisko pata hai...

So Abhira had someone other than Armaan in her life as relative can give a push to Armaan that to introspect his own action and mend things..

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Madhavvvv yaa goo man I'm so proud of you for what you are doing smiley41smiley40

Finally armaan k liye suit aa gya smiley9 sherwani dekh dekh k meri ankhin jal gyin thinsmiley37

Ye charu kis khushi main nach rahi thi flipper sali smiley8smiley7smiley36

I skip family n ruhi scenes like a plague smiley37

And precap lol armaan sa arrested for harassing abhi by madhav smiley16smiley37smiley37

Edited by Queeen - 3 months ago
Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Why abhira is not brusting out her anger on armaan and saying everything which are not letting her trust ar again is my only problem 🙄

Cheekho chilao abhira armaan ko batao osnh kya kya galat kiya haii smiley7

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Im loving the dressing of abhira now it's so simple n cute 😍

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira if you don't want Armaan that's fine but don't

allow that simple, selfish immature hypocrite be the reason

All the qualities she claims to know about Armaan and pretended to be his match didn't work cause he doesn't

love or want her, yet she trying to convince Abhira

Abhira next time she advice

J Alexander Times Up Girl Bye GIF - J Alexander Times Up Girl Bye Sassy GIFs

That bish smiley35smiley35 stay the eff away from abhi and ar now 😒

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Today's episode was very underwhelming compared to the last 2 nice ones. Barring 3 minute of Ab-Ar scene the rest 18 minutes comprised of a not so impressive song and rest had Ruhi in it.

I am not sure why Madhav is not sitting with the couple and discuss what changes he need to see in Armaan so that their future married life becomes successful. Instead the way it is going it looks like both Ab and Ar are staying unhappy and they do not know what they are supposed to do next so that can get confidence in each other. And I absolutely hated Ab taking Ruhi's name that life has been unfair to her. Girl why dont u think about ur life and not try to fix someone else's life who is the main reason of ur current misery. And also not sure why Ab will say that graduation day got spoiled because of Ar. He has been her sole supporter in her college journey after AK's death and he deserves to be part of the celebration . Madhav is being unreasonably unfair to keep him away in all the celebration .

The way Ruhi is shown coming out of no where and adding poison in the couple's minds, I fear the leads will undergo another separation soon. And this is going to be facilitated by Madhav's method of alienating Ab from Ar.

It's for ab and ar to know what went wrong in their relationship and come together as a unit and fight for that.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

He’s not being unfair .. if anything he is warning Abhira .. that Armaan loves you but if you go back to him easily

After 1 month some more issues will crop up and you will be thrown out Kaveri has shown a vile hatred towards Abhira which is not normal .. and since she controls the family..

arman will not do anything.. and she will be in a worse off state .. who knows just like Arman’s mother be pregnant.

Kaveri was petty and ziddi she does not deserve any regard as a family elder..and vidya is her puppet .. so if armaan does not grow a spine . There is no point in going back to him .. might as well flirt with him have a few make out sessions taking precautions and say bye bye to him fondly

Kaveri ko bas paise vale logo se matlab heu.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Aayega.... but ruhi toh bol sakti hain na that she already warned him about abhira's naturesmiley36, n khud ko prove kar sakti hain.

And there will be some situation where armaan will prioritize his family & ruhi tab bolegi abhira ko - maine bola tha armaan is simple, silent & family orientedsmiley14

Ab bhukto tum dono meri baat na sunne ki saza, jhelo ek dusre kosmiley36

Their is a difference baki season ml where ghr ka favourite here it is not the case ulta aage he will know more things about his family and completely get out of this family controlling.