Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Toh phir kya uska aarti utar du???smiley37

Isme impulsive hone ke baat hi nahi hai...Normal insaan ko bhi aise situation me gussa aayega smiley36...

Aayega.... but ruhi toh bol sakti hain na that she already warned him about abhira's naturesmiley36, n khud ko prove kar sakti hain.

And there will be some situation where armaan will prioritize his family & ruhi tab bolegi abhira ko - maine bola tha armaan is simple, silent & family orientedsmiley14

Ab bhukto tum dono meri baat na sunne ki saza, jhelo ek dusre kosmiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Toh phir kya uska aarti utar du???smiley37

Isme impulsive hone ke baat hi nahi hai...Normal insaan ko bhi aise situation me gussa aayega smiley36...

Students were blaming Abhira for getting special treatment.. which give nepotistic vibes ..

and Abhira has been through very tough times especially in her last semester … she especially does not need this day to be mocked at

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hope so aisa kuch hoo...smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aadi04

but why did they steal Ghum ka BG music .. since it is from S2 .. I am just chuckling

if it was gustakh nazrein …. Ya Anjane rishte …. I would have screamed and 😱

all star plus shows are playing ghum,ost…it’s to promote ghum as the leap is starting this week..but ghum fans are very angry..because ghum ost is being played while hot romance is happening in the other shows but in ghum episodes a comedy show seems to be going on..😂
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

all star plus shows are playing ghum,ost…it’s to promote ghum as the leap is starting this week..but ghum fans are very angry..because ghum ost is being played while hot romance is happening in the other shows but in ghum episodes a comedy show seems to be going on..😂

Arey Maar do sabko .. viru and Sai deserve better samdhis .. I am hoping pakhi didi is bekk after leap .. she can be Savi ki sasubai .. sauteli ofcourse since she was Kokhless
And kaun se fans hai S2 ke .. where was ishvi . It was always ishva ..reeva is going to give her life to save ishan

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Aayega.... but ruhi toh bol sakti hain na that she already warned him about abhira's naturesmiley36, n khud ko prove kar sakti hain.

And there will be some situation where armaan will prioritize his family & ruhi tab bolegi abhira ko - maine bola tha armaan is simple, silent & family orientedsmiley14

Ab bhukto tum dono meri baat na sunne ki saza, jhelo ek dusre kosmiley36

I think these are just trials for abhimaan as a couple… their ost seems be ‘zindagi teri naam ki’.. dkp waited for their love confession before giving them their own ost.. So abhimaan have given their lives to each other. I think this time around we are going to get a couple who’ve taken a long time to fall in love ..but now that they have they are going to withstand all obstacles..and there will be lots..as there are so,many people trying to break them up…Kaveri, Ruhi, vidya, Sanjay, Kajal, and their own beliefs well…like abhira is thinking that they may not be able to make it as a couple..but I think dkp is going to keep them together. They’ll survive the obstacles…and when one of them feels like giving up the other will help them through it.. I just have the feeling that this is how Gen 4 lead couple are going to play out.. dkp has already showed the Lead couple in gen 3 fail in their marriage and gen 2 lead couple weren’t great either.. they also had multiple divorces and remarriages..so they weren’t a success either..but maybe this time.’we are going to get a lead Couple who’ll survive as a married couple ..🤷🏻‍♀️
Edited by Indira1211 - 3 months ago
Annabethhoney thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Since she remembered him we can say .. her father was a very nice guy .. one of the most endearing characters in yeh rishta

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

So Kaveri tells the chorus gang to bring Arman back or not return matlab woh log bhi rose garden me shift ho jayenge