Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: ShonaWadiya

He is so happy that ab taking his sidesmiley37 Let him be in jail for some dayssmiley31jail romance dekh lenge...waha bhi logo ko pareshan karega apni love story sunake

In a way what madhav did is the need of the hour. Armaan uska divorce ki baat totally bhool chuka hain, he is treating abhira as his wife jo usse upset home uske maayke gayi hain & armaan is trying to manao her & bring her back but actual mein situation utna easy nahi jitna woh soch raha hain. Toh let madhav show him reality ke even if he believes abhira is his wife for society they are estranged couple

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

now a days ar pe ek hi gana suit hota he...tuje dekhu to ude dil me butterfly titliyan smiley37...lover boy to ban gaya...music bhi dhin chak laga do...jaise hi ab dikhi iske man me laddu futata he...makers listen nd play this music in background...logo ko copy paste karna band Karo smiley8smiley7he is cutie not boring angry man🙄

I was hoping tip tip barsa pani

christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

she also knows how incompetent and pathetic she is, but she wants to act all high and mighty

She wanted to marry the man who told her he loved Abhira saying I will keep you happy etc etc and next day she claims I wont beg for love. Now she claims she doesnt need any dekh baal although she knows that Abhira had really dire circumstances and was managing without any financial aid while she was trying to offer her check etc

Childish and immature is Ruhi's personality because she thought Armaan is some doll of hers to do zidd over and force him to be with her as if he is a robot who will just do her whims.

There is a difference between childlike and childish.

Abhira is childlike in her optimism, resilience, innocence, forgiving nature, and sunshine personality

Whereas Ruhi is a spoilt entitled brat who is a nuisance for her tantrums and BS.

I really want her parda faash and for Kaveri to slap her and for Armaan to hate her guts

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Word Count: 0

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Uske liye time he...smiley37Abtak isko Ghar me entry tak nhi...ab ke life me entry ke liye papad belna he aur

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes new new pyaar me pada he....baad me khoon ke aasu rona he ussesmiley41smiley8jee le apni jindagi...fir bomb futega...firse fut fut ke royega🤣iska rone ka cycle khatam nhi hona chahiye 1 month rulao, I'm ready with popcorn 🍿 smiley42to see hottie nd cutie crying

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Lusty should be the last one to talk about morals and parvarish ,running behind married man and getting rejected is an ARTsmiley37 and babhi is the Artist 🖼️😂
Today she is saying heere ko pehchana hamare Khoon mein hai , kis ki Khoon ?😂

I laugh every time bhabhiji, Kaveri, Vidya, Bansal couple open their mouth to give gyan on morals, values, upbringing, marriage and love. These people might be the most gira hua log in the history of Rishta. Sahi troll kar rahe Dkp apne vamps and villain ko.

@bold- Definitely not in bhabhiji's khoon. Uske khoon mai toh ruining marriages, running behind married people while being married yourself, being conniving characterless manipulator, liar, panauti yeh sab hai (I'm talking of course about her great nani and nani and no one else at all smiley36).

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

In a way what madhav did is the need of the hour. Armaan uska divorce ki baat totally bhool chuka hain, he is treating abhira as his wife jo usse upset home uske maayke gayi hain & armaan is trying to manao her & bring her back but actual mein situation utna easy nahi jitna woh soch raha hain. Toh let madhav show him reality ke even if he believes abhira is his wife for society they are estranged couple

That’s absolutely true .. what Madhav is doing is showing both of them the mirror ..🪞

Abhira .. that Armaan can leave you next time .. his mother and dadi get annoyed

And he is showing Armaan .. how abhira’s life was .. the day he threw her out ..what Armaan is thinking it’s a joke .. abhira was attacked by rowdy men ..

she faced Hunger and starvation.. Armaan has been shown the door by his father .. but Abhira faced the humiliation when Kaveri threw her out of her house ..

Madhav could not stop her as the house did not belong to him .. but this house belongs to him.. and he can keep his daughter in law .. safe here

Sanjay Bansal attacked Abhira .,,he deserves to be publicly humiliated along with Kaveri for forging court documents

Armaan without thinking showed Abhira the divorce papers..,and screamed at her to sign .,

Respect and trust are more necessary than love in a relationship.. it is not so simple as tying and untying mangalsutra ..

Armaan did a crime .. by allowing Kaveri , Vidya and Ruhi interfere in his marriage..

till he settles this matter .. their marriage will always be on rocky boats

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes new new pyaar me pada he....baad me khoon ke aasu rona he ussesmiley41smiley8jee le apni jindagi...fir bomb futega...firse fut fut ke royega🤣iska rone ka cycle khatam nhi hona chahiye 1 month rulao, I'm ready with popcorn 🍿 smiley42to see hottie nd cutie crying

More than rona i want his realisation. He is truly madly deeply in love with abhira, but usko yeh realisation nahi ho raha ke dadi hates her, dadi kuch bhi kare sab maaf hain unko. armaan yeh baat samaj jaaye jaldi, until then abhira madhav papa ke saath hi teek hainsmiley20

Waise i want ke dadi jaldi se papa ke against kuch planning plotting kare so that abhira can take help from armaan & ultimately mend dad son relationship

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Lusty should be the last one to talk about morals and parvarish ,running behind married man and getting rejected is an ARTsmiley37 and babhi is the Artist 🖼️😂
Today she is saying heere ko pehchana hamare Khoon mein hai , kis ki Khoon ?😂

Seriously kis ke Khoon .. who knows sirat and kartik had a massive age gap .. who knows kahi aur se bachha Kar ayi ho …waise bhi she knocked off her first husband

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I think just like armaan publicly rejected ruhi, graduation ceremony mein abhira bhi armaan ke saath kuch aisa hi karegi & phuphasa usi ka video bana rahe honge to show it to poddars, kya pata yeh bhi breaking news bann jaayesmiley36, and ruhi bhi bol sakti hain ke dekha maine bola tha Abhira impulsive hainsmiley17

Toh phir kya uska aarti utar du???smiley37

Isme impulsive hone ke baat hi nahi hai...Normal insaan ko bhi aise situation me gussa aayega smiley36...