Bechare ke kapde kya change hue, ab seedha jail

Ab jail mein pata nahi kab kapde change honge

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Serious and simple Armaan sa behind bars be likeImage

Now I want to see Madhav put Sanjay in the nearby lockup and Armaan -Fufa Sa troll each other till the end of times!

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Now I want to see Madhav put Sanjay in the nearby lockup and Armaan -Fufa Sa troll each other till the end of times!

but why did they steal Ghum ka BG music .. since it is from S2 .. I am just chuckling

if it was gustakh nazrein …. Ya Anjane rishte …. I would have screamed and 😱

christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

it’s a catch .. armaan cannot chhedo a girl in public .. Madhav is not wrong in arresting him .,

Now what can Abhira do to save him ..

Has Madhav forgotten that he saw the file that Abhimaan are not divorced yet??? Writer’s amnesia or a bigger Sherlock plot. 😝🤣 Does he want Abhira to find out and bring out that fact that they are still married? Or wait for the judge’s return from his holiday and reveal the truth and everyone finds out about Sanjay’s deceit. Drama drama drama, suspense suspense suspense 🤣
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: christiangirl

Has Madhav forgotten that he saw the file that Abhimaan are not divorced yet??? Writer’s amnesia or a bigger Sherlock plot. 😝🤣 Does he want Abhira to find out and bring out that fact that they are still married? Or wait for the judge’s return from his holiday and reveal the truth and everyone finds out about Sanjay’s deceit. Drama drama drama, suspense suspense suspense 🤣

that’s the catch ..we do not know how it will play out .. I doubt Sanjay will reveal his kartoot to Kaveri .. as it means suspension of licence

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is so happy that ab taking his sidesmiley37 Let him be in jail for some dayssmiley31jail romance dekh lenge...waha bhi logo ko pareshan karega apni love story sunake

Yeh sab Toh lusty ruhi ki parvarish and lineage ka kamal hai ..😂😂.. unbroken female lineage of running after married men and killing off first husband .

Lusty women should be the last one to talk about morals and parvarish ,running behind married man and getting rejected is an ARTsmiley37 and babhi is the Artist 🖼️😂
Today she is saying heere ko pehchana hamare Khoon mein hai , kis ki Khoon ?😂

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Acha hua lock up me Daal diya...Now it's got too much...It's her big day and she got disappointed 😞 😔...

But I am surprised with Udaipur people who only gossiping about Abhira related things....How they get this much info about her only.smiley37

I think just like armaan publicly rejected ruhi, graduation ceremony mein abhira bhi armaan ke saath kuch aisa hi karegi & phuphasa usi ka video bana rahe honge to show it to poddars, kya pata yeh bhi breaking news bann jaayesmiley36, and ruhi bhi bol sakti hain ke dekha maine bola tha Abhira impulsive hainsmiley17

Last time when Abhira's results came... She was so happy. She had jumped around, dance, hugged, shouted and done every other Abhira thing. This time though, without Armaan, her reactions have been mellowed so much...

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

but why did they steal Ghum ka BG music .. since it is from S2 .. I am just chuckling

if it was gustakh nazrein …. Ya Anjane rishte …. I would have screamed and 😱

now a days ar pe ek hi gana suit hota he...tuje dekhu to ude dil me butterfly titliyan smiley37...lover boy to ban gaya...music bhi dhin chak laga do...jaise hi ab dikhi iske man me laddu futata he...makers listen nd play this music in background...logo ko copy paste karna band Karo smiley8smiley7he is cutie not boring angry man🙄